UFC on Fox 11 co-main event competitor Miesha Tate opens up about her rivalry with Ronda Rousey, why she respects Georges St-Pierre so much, and her bout with Liz Carmouche.

UFC on Fox 11's co-main event will see former UFC women's bantamweight title challengers facing off in the cage. And when Miesha Tate steps in there against Liz Carmouche, it will be surrounded by a whole lot less drama than her long rivalry with Ronda Rousey that ended with Rousey on top once again. Tate spoke to Brett Okamoto of ESPN about the bout with Carmouche, and being happy to only have a fight to focus on:

"I really like being matched up with Liz," Tate said. "It’s so refreshing. She has great sportsmanship. I get along with everyone from her team. It’s nice to just not have anything else to focus on. No drama. For most of my life, I’ve been a drama-free girl."

Tate discussed the game plan going into her UFC 168 bout with Rousey, saying that she went wrong by attempting too many takedowns late in rounds to cement them on the scorecards. It ended up playing into Rousey's hands and ultimately cost her the fight. When reflecting on that, she brought up former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and named him as one of her favorites:

"That’s why I think [Georges St-Pierre] is one of my favorite fighters. He seems to be able to stick to a game plan and execute it flawlessly, whether it’s exciting or not. He does it with perfection every single time. I’m like, ‘How do you do that?’"

She also briefly talked about the infamous handshake that Tate offered Rousey after the fight, which was not returned by her rival:

"That's on her now and I'm fine with that," Tate said. "I extended my [hand]. That at that point signified me saying, ‘You got the fight tonight. Congratulations. I respect you.' She didn't want to give me the mutual fighter respect."

Tate believes that she could get another shot at the title one day, and approximates that she'd need three wins over top contenders to be back in the mix. I'm not sure if that's realistic or not, but it's definitely possible that we see Rousey/Tate 3 at some point down the road.

'Third time won't be different': Ronda Rousey opens as 11-1 favorite vs. Miesha Tate

It appears the long odds against Ronda Rousey’s opponents will continue – something the MMA world probably should get used to.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Miesha Tate: Correia isn't that good, 'got what was coming' against Ronda Rousey

Miesha Tate doesn't think Bethe Correia is that good yet, and thinks she got what she asked for after stepping out of line with her trash talk against Ronda Rousey. read news >>

The MMA Hour - 293 - Miesha Tate

Miesha Tate will give her thoughts on Ronda Rousey's win and facing her for a third time. read news >>

Ronda Rousey opens as betting favorite over Cyborg, Tate

Yes, there is already a betting line in place for a hypothetical fight between Ronda Rousey and Cris Cyborg. And unsurprisingly, Rousey is the favorite. In a world where you can bet on nearly anythin read news >>

Sara McMann: I really don’t understand Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate 3

NASHVILLE – Onetime UFC title challenger Sara McMann has faced Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate, and her take on the gap between them is blunt.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Amanda Nunes says she deserves Ronda Rousey title fight, or someone who gets her closer

Miesha Tate may be the favorite to get next dibs at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey (details), but there's another potential challenge to "Rowdy" lurki read news >>

Ronda Rousey Talks Cris Cyborg, Floyd Mayweather and WWE Return During Reddit AMA

Ronda Rousey took part in a Reddit AMA and said Cris Cybrog knows she'll get her ass kicked. read news >>

Morning Report: Miesha Tate backs Ronda Rousey on Floyd Mayweather, 'He's going down and she would armbar the hell out o

Miesha Tate and UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey don't get along, but they can agree on one thing. During a fan Q&A with The Seattle Times Wednesday, top contender Tate was asked about read news >>

Miesha Tate: Bethe is a 'rookie', Ronda Rousey 'knows I'm her biggest threat to the title'

Miesha Tate speaks about a third fight against Ronda Rousey, and claims she won't be making any of the 'rookie' mistakes her last opponent did. When Miesha Tate dropped Jessica Eye and took home anot read news >>

Ronda Rousey Would 'Armbar the Hell' out of Floyd Mayweather, Says Miesha Tate

There are a select group of women unfortunate enough to have been across the Octagon from Ronda Rousey. Miesha Tate is one, having lost to the undefeated star on two occasions, and she thinks the UFC read news >>