Michael-Bisping-02_UFC110-460x270UFC middleweights Michael Bisping and Alan Belcher have been entangled in bitter war of words for months.  It’s no secret that the two men do not like each other.  They’ve gone at each other in interview after interview and they’ve engaged in insult exchanges on social media.

But the time for talking is nearly over.

The two meet in the UFC 159 co-main event on Saturday to settle their differences. Bisping believes there’s no way he can lose to Belcher.

“Health wise, going into this fight I’m fantastic.  Fighters train hard and we accumulate injuries over the years, but nothing that is going to stop me from destroying Alan Belcher come Saturday night,” said Bisping during a media conference call on Monday.

“I’ve got a great camp, feel fantastic.  Yes, as I said, all fighters kind of carry a couple of injuries here and there, but there’s nothing that’s going to hinder my performance and nothing on this planet that is going to help Alan Belcher.”

Bisping was on the cusp of earning a title shot in the 185-pound division, but was knocked out by Vitor Belfort in his last outing on Jan. 19. He hopes a win over Belcher will put him back in the title picture.

“Well, obviously it draws me back in the win column.  It eradicates my last loss.  You’re only as good as your last fight and my last fight was a loss.  And I don’t take that too well.  I want to win fights. I’m a natural competitor.  A win over Alan Belcher puts me back in the win column.  As I say, I get redemption for my last fight.  It’s a win over a Top 10 opponent,” he said.

“And it gets me back in the mix for the title shot.  That’s what I want, and as long as there’s blood – sorry, life in my body – I will continue to try and get that title shot.  I’m a fighter.  I want to be the world champion, and I ain’t stopping until – as long as my body can do it, I’m going to keep trying,” said the 34-year-old Brit.

“A win over me for Alan Belcher will be by far the biggest win of his pathetic career,” he added, not believing in any way that it will happen.

Bisping’s confidence is high heading into the fight with Belcher.  On the call, he addressed Belcher directly, claiming the fight is all but over before it begins.

“Hey bro, I ain’t going to lose to you, man.  It’s in the bag.  All I got to do is – it’s a formality.  I just got to show up, slap your little face, take my check and go home.”

UFC 199 Countdown Video: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2

Luke Rockhold makes his first title defense, as Michael Bisping gets his long-awaited shot at the belt. UFC 199 Countdown takes you inside the lives and training camps. read news >>

UFC 199 Face Offs Video: Michael Bisping Gets Taken Off the Stage

As expected, things got heated at the UFC 199 pre-fight press conference, eventually leading to Michael Bisping's removal from the stage. read news >>

VIDEO: Luke Rockhold and Michael Bisping Trash Talk Hits a Fever Pitch at UFC 199 Presser

UFC middleweight champ Luke Rockhold and his UFC 199 challenger, Michael Bisping, ramped their trash talking escapades up to a fever pitch. read news >>

Knockout Radio Podcast: Michael Bisping, Ian McCall, Jeff Cain and Wes Sims

Check out Knockout Radio's podcast featuring UFC fighters Michael Bisping and Ian McCall, as well as remembering MMAWeekly co-founder Ryan Bennett. read news >>

Do Michael Bisping and Urijah Faber Finally Get UFC Belts? (EA Sports UFC 199 Simulation Video)

How will UFC 199 play out? Will heavy underdogs Michael Bisping and Urijah Faber finally win UFC gold? read news >>

UFC 199 Weigh-in Results: Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping Fight Card

UFC 199 is just a day away, set for 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on Saturday night, but the 26 combatants on the fight card will need to step on the scale to make weight before it becomes official. Most im read news >>

10 Years The Count: Michael Bisping's decade-long quest for UFC gold - MMA Plus

On June 4, polarising figure Michael Bisping has the chance to culminate his ten-year UFC career with a world title accolade which has long alluded him. read news >>

UFC 199 Video: On the Brink — Michael Bisping

Go back and take an in-depth look behind the scenes and into the fight between Michael Bisping and Anderson Silva. read news >>

VIDEO: Michael Bisping Calls Out Luke Rockhold, Says He Turned Down Jacare

Michael Bisping, who eventually got the call, said his "source very close to the UFC" told him that Luke Rockhold turned down a fight with Jacare Souza. read news >>

Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 Results: Winner and Reaction from UFC 199

For the first time in his career, Michael Bisping is a UFC champion. Thanks to a left hook followed with some more shots against the cage, Bisping knocked out Luke Rockhold in the first round to beco read news >>