The "Polish Experiment" has come to an end, with troubling results.

"I'm no longer fighting. I will never have another mixed martial arts fight ever again. My last fight in the UFC was December of 2011, and it was my first time ever getting literally knocked out cold. My brain didn't wake up for probably about 40 minutes after the fight. My first little training session [after that], I sparred with this little 155-pounder, and he hit me in the face, in the jaw, once. My brain literally said: 'No more.' I'm forgetting things. I'm forgetting my words. I'm mixing things up from time to time. Even counting backwards from like 20 down to 10 was tough. I knew right away then that it was time for me to move on and do something else. It's not getting worse, but it's not getting any better. But it's one of those things where I think it's the way it's gonna be for the rest of my life. It kinda sucks. You take all those little things for granted."

Krzysztof Soszynski won't be stepping into the cage ever again (unless it's here), after suffering significant memory loss following his last fight. The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight hasn't competed since going stiff against Igor Pokrajac in late 2011. The knockout loss was the sixth of his career, which spanned a total of 38 professional mixed martial arts (MMA) fights, and caused what appears to be long-term damage. Probably something to consider when talking about the future of this fighter, and you can expect to hear more cases like this as the sport continues to evolve.

Jon Jones removed from UFC fighter rankings; Jose Aldo becomes new pound-for-pound best

Jon Jones is no longer UFC light heavyweight champion, he's no longer with Reebok, and for the time being he's not in the UFC's official rankings. As Jon Jones deals with his latest legal troubles, t read news >>

Johnson vs. Cormier Results: Winner, Recap and Reaction from UFC 187

For the first time since 2011, the light heavyweight division has a new champion. And his name is Daniel Cormier. The former Olympian defeated Anthony "Rumble" Johnson via third-round submission in t read news >>

Johnson vs. Cormier: Video Highlights from UFC 187 Main Event

Daniel Cormier is your new UFC light heavyweight champion. Anthony Johnson entered as the No. 1-ranked light heavyweight, and Cormier as the No. 3-ranked in the division. It was a striker vs. grapple read news >>

UFC Statement Announcing Jon Jones Suspension

The UFC's official statement on Jon Jones being suspended and stripped of the UFC light heavyweight championship. read news >>

Daniel Cormier Pulled for Title Shot, UFC New Orleans Headliner Unresolved

With Daniel Cormier now fighting for the light heavyweight belt at UFC 187, the New Orleans event has a gaping hole at the top of the fight card. read news >>

Pros react to UFC stripping Jon Jones of his light heavyweight title

The unthinkable finally became the inevitable. Caught in another public relations quagmire from its pound-for-pound king, the UFC announced Tuesday that it was stripping Jon Jones of the light heavyw read news >>

Jon Jones Suspended, Stripped of Title, Replaced by Daniel Cormier at UFC 187

The UFC stripped light heavyweight champion Jon Jones of his title and issued him an indefinite suspension Tuesday. Those actions came as a result of the fighter's arrest on a "felony charge of leavi read news >>

Jon Jones Stripped of UFC Title, Suspended Indefinitely

Jon Jones has been stripped of the UFC light heavyweight title and suspended indefinitely by the organization, UFC President Dana White announced on Tuesday. read news >>

Anthony Johnson vs Daniel Cormier UFC 187 fight announced for vacant light heavyweight title with Jon Jones stripped

What a wild turn of events ... As a result of the shocking announcement on FOX Sports Live tonight that Jon Jones was stripped of his Light Heavyweight title and suspended indefinitely, a new UFC 187 read news >>