Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
It’s all UFC 160 talk on today’s MMA‘s Great Debate Radio show with picks and predictions for the upcoming card as well as guests including K.J. Noons and Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson.
On today’s show as well, we welcome in special guest co-host from the Talking Brawls podcast in Ireland Naill McGrath, as he takes a turn at the debate desk breaking down UFC 160.
Today’s debate topics include:
• Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 160?
• Fight Pick: Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone vs. K.J. Noons?
• Who is better equipped to beat Benson Henderson – Gray Maynard or T.J. Grant?
• Fight Pick: Gray Maynard vs. T.J. Grant?
• Fight Pick: Glover Teixeira vs. James Te Huna?
• Should the winner of Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt get the next title shot?
• Fight Pick: Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt?
• Fight Pick: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva?
This is MMA’s Great Debate Radio for Thursday, May 23, 2013.
Note: If the embedded player fails to load, find the podcast here.