Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
It’s less than 48 hours since Chris Weidman knocked out Anderson Silva in one of the biggest moments in MMA history. On today’s show we will debate all of the fallout from the fight over the weekend.
Today’s topics include:
• Initial reaction to the fight between Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva?
• Who gets more credit for how the fight actually ended, Weidman or Silva?
• Are we right to applaud Anderson Silva when he taunts and clowns an opponent to win, yet vilify him when it backfires like it did against Weidman?
• Do you believe Anderson Silva will return and get the rematch with Weidman?
• Does the rematch go down any differently?
This is MMA’s Great Debate Radio for Monday, July 8, 2013