MMAjunkie.com Radio (noon ET): Michael Bisping, Daniel Straus
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show perennial UFC middleweight contender Michael Bisping.
We also chat with newly crowned Bellator MMA featherweight champion Daniel Straus.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Former WEC Light heavyweight champion and UFC middleweight contender Brian Stann has made it clear where he stands on the Chael Sonnen situation. The criticism levelled at Chael Sonnen in the wake of his second failed drug test of 2014 just keeps on going.
As if being forced into retirement, fired from his roles as an analyst for FOX and suffering widespread criticism from media and fans alike, one of Sonnen's co-analysts Brian Stann tweeted the below today: Adversity reveals true character, if more
Perennial UFC middleweight contender Vitor Belfort feels he's been waiting on the sidelines for too long and is ready for another crack at UFC gold. Following 185-pound champ Chris Weidman's hard-fought win by decision over Lyoto Machida at UFC 175 Saturday night, "The Phenom" was quick to make it known on Twitter that he wants the next shot at "The All-American": Now I want what I deserve, MY TITIE SHOT!!! Don't run away!! No excuses!! Agora eu quero o q eu… http://t.co/wZYj8OBVAT
— Vitor Belfo more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Urijah Faber, who got back in the win column with a submission of Alex Caceres at UFC 175.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Josh Gross and Steven Marrocco.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
UFC middleweight contender Tim Kennedy has always taken a hard stance against performance-enhancing drugs in MMA, so it comes as little surprise that he's never been—and still isn't—a Vitor Belfort fan. The two-time Strikeforce title challenger unloaded on "The Phenom's" testosterone replacement therapy usage in an interview with Submission Radio yesterday. Right now he's down in Brazil, or back in you know California, training his butt off and injecting, anything that he wants to and loving it, more
UFC middleweight contender Vitor Belfort has been granted a license by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) on Wednesday at a hearing in Las Vegas. Per commission orders, Belfort cannot compete prior to December, he must fight in Las Vegas for his next bout and is subject to random blood and urine testing no matter where he is. Belfort must also pay for the enhanced testing procedures.
As a result, the UFC announced Wednesday he'll face UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in the main event o more
In the latest edition of Dana White's pre-event UFC video blogs, we take a backstage look as White, Michael Bisping, Cung Le, Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt embark on a media tour to New York and across Asia in advance of UFC 175 , which takes place on July 5, 2014 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. more
UFC bantamweight Alex Caceres advises fans not to purchase the PPV, as his fight with Urijah Faber will steal the show. more