MMAjunkie.com Radio (noon ET): Matt Brown, Michael Johnson and Steven Siler
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show three winners from this past weekend’s UFC Fight Night 26 event.
They include Matt Brown, Michael Johnson and Steven Siler.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
A highly anticipated lightweight contest has been scrapped, as Michael Johnson has been forced to withdraw from a planned UFC on FOX 12 bout with Josh Thomson.Filed under: News, UFC more
"The Punk" gets punked ... yet again.
Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight number one contender, Josh Thomson, will no longer throw hands opposite Michael Johnson at the upcoming UFC on FOX 12 event, scheduled for the SAP Center in San Jose, California, on July 26, 2014.
That's because "The Menace" has been injured, according to MMA Junkie, and forced to withdraw from the event.
To complicate matters, the promotion has roughly two weeks to find a replacement against a fighter more
The anticipated lightweight match-up between Josh Thomson and Michael Johnson has been discarded after Johnson withdrew with an injury. One of the most exciting contests on the UFC on FOX 12 fight card will no longer be taking place, as Michael Johnson withdrew from his feature fight against Josh Thomson with an undisclosed injury.
MMAJunkie.com was the first to report the news.
The UFC is still looking for a potential opponent for Thomson, who is coming off a controversial decision loss to form more
Lightweight bouts between Bobby Green and Abel Trujillo, as well asMichael Johnson and Josh Thomson are no more. more
UFC lightweight Michael Johnson (15-8 MMA, 7-4 UFC) has pulled out of his fight with Josh Thomson (20-6 MMA, 3-2 UFC) at UFC on Fox 12 with an injury. MMAJunkie.com reported the news on Friday. Update: UFC.com has reported that Bobby Green will be stepping up on short-notice to face Thomson. Green was originally slated to face Abel Trujillo, in a fight that was moved from UFC 176 to UFC Fight Night 47 in Bangor, Maine.
The card, which is headlined by a welterweight showdown between top contender more
Lightweight contender Michael Johnson has been forced out of his UFC on FOX 12 bout against Josh Thomson due to injury, with Bobby "King" Green stepping in to face "The Punk" on July 26. more
The fact is, violence is not only not a beautiful thing, but it's also very painful and not without consequences for the perpetrator, as well as the victim. --Clint Eastwood
If you stand in front of him, Matt Brown will knock you the fuck out.
Or in some near-death cases, like that of resilient Brazilian punching bag Erick Silva, he'll play whack-a-mole with your dome until you think your name is "Diane" and you're a waitress from Indiana.
That's the kind of violence you can expect from an "Immo more
Matt Brown once authored a 12-11 record as a professional mixed martial artist, leaving many questioning whether or not The Immortal had a place among the sport’s elite. He’s since capped off a seven-fight winning streak and thrust himself into the title conversation, silencing most of his doubters. “Cincinnati, Ohio, who do you want to see fight for the title next?” Brown asked the fans in attendance after his comeback performance against Erick Silva at UFC Fight Night in May. Though few men in more
This Saturday in San Jose, California, a highly anticipated fight finally takes place in the welterweight division between "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown. Brown is on a highly impressive win streak and the best run of his career, while Lawler is itching to get another shot at the title and Johny Hendricks.
The fans have been excited for this fight since the moment it was announced, because these two are going to go out and have an absolute war.
The winner of this fight has been confirme more