MMAjunkie.com Radio (noon ET): 'King Mo' Lawal and Jen Wenk
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show Bellator 97 fighter Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.
MMA publicist Jen Wenk also stops by the studio.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Former Bellator MMA light heavyweight contender Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal will move up to heavyweight for a bout with Cheick Kongo at Bellator 134. read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Johny Hendricks and John Morgan.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Gilbert Melendez, Stitch Duran and Don Frye.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Matt Erickson, MMAjunkie’s assistant editor who covered UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston.Filed under: Bellator, MMAjunkie Radio, News, UF read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Anthony Johnson, Gegard Mousasi, Phil Davis, Ryan Bader, Sam Sicilia, Sean Spencer and Michael Chiesa.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
Former Strikeforce middleweight champion Muhammed Lawal, more affectionately known as 'King' Mo, once pledged to compete at 'moneyweight'. As 2015 rolls around, the Bellator light heavyweight now has read news >>
Bellator President Scott Coker made the announcement of what he called a “superfight” for Bellator 134. It will be “King Mo” Lawal vs. Cheick Kongo at heavyweight.Filed under: Bellator, MMA Rumors, N read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Sean Spencer, Lorenz Larkin and Rob Cardenas.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests [autotag]Joe Murphy[/autotag] and [autotag]Terrion Ware[/autotag]. Murphy and Ware meet in the headlining bout of RFA 23, which takes plac read news >>