MMAjunkie.com Radio (noon ET): Daniel Cormier, Alan Belcher and Jessamyn Duke
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show UFC on FOX 7's Daniel Cormier and UFC 159's Alan Belcher.
We also chat with Jessamyn Duke about the controversy surrounding her Invicta FC 5 loss this past weekend.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9-11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Daniel Cormier, Dustin Poirier, Josh Thomson and Jan Jorgensen.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News, UFC more
Listen to or download today’s edition of MMAjunkie Radio with guests Daniel Cormier, Josh Thomson, Dustin Poirier and Jan Jorgensen.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, MMAjunkie Radio, News, Radio, UFC more
Undefeated UFC light heavyweight contender Daniel Cormier has offered extremely high praise for UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman heading into his UFC 175 showdown with Lyoto Machida. In a promo on Fox Sports for UFC 175, which airs live on pay-per-view from Las Vegas on Saturday, "DC" states outright that Weidman is the best middleweight around and could be considered the best at 205 pounds. Here's the transcription, per MixedMartialArts.com: To be the man, you have to beat the man. Weidm more
LAS VEGAS – "That was harder than I remembered," Daniel Cormier said, wiping away his sweat just moments after taking off his wrestling shoes for the last time. Cormier wrestled against three-time All American Chris Pendleton at the UFC Fan Expo on Saturday. And it was a fond farewell to the sport that he excelled in through his college days at Oklahoma State and into the Olympics. After getting his hand raised with a 12-5 victory, he left his shoes on the mat. It was a gesture of goodbye."I did more
That's a wrestling wrap.
Daniel Cormier tied a ribbon around his prestigious amateur wrestling career earlier this afternoon, defeating former Oklahoma State University (OSU) teammate, Chris Pendleton, in an exhibition match at UFC's "Fan Expo" in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"DC" went down early (0-3), but the U.S. freestyle wrestling team captain (2008) stormed back to record a dominant win on points (12-5).
He summed up the experience in a post-match interview with MMAFighting.com: "I didn’t get to wre more
This past Saturday's (July 5, 2014) featured Daniel Cormier's final wrestling match, a win over the highly regarded Chris Pendleton. Bloody Elbow presents video of the match.
At the UFC fan expo before UFC 175, UFC light heavyweight contender and two-time Olympian Daniel Cormier beat Chris Pendleton in a freestyle wrestling match, 12-5.
For those unfamiliar with Pendleton, he achieved NCAA Division I All-American status three times (third, first and first at nationals), winning two NCAA champion more
UFC on FOX analysts Kenny Florian, Daniel Cormier and host Karyn Bryant welcome former UFC welterweight contender Chris Lytle to the analyst desk for UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Miller coverage. more
Following a historic wrestling career, UFC light heavyweight contender Daniel Cormier leaves his shoes on the mat after one final match against fellow Oklahoma State alum Chris Pendleton. more
Although his MMA career continues rolling along, Daniel Cormier’s days as a world-class amateur wrestler are over.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos more