MMAjunkie.com Radio (3 p.m. ET): Cruickshank, Smith, Roberts, Van Soest
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show UFC 158's Daron Cruickshank, who previews his weekend bout with John Makdessi.
Additionally, Strikeforce vet Anthony Smith, BAMMA USA promoter Brett Roberts and Lion Fight’s Tiffany Van Soest join the show to update us on the latest happenings in their careers. And MMAjunkie.com assistant editor Matt Erickson will join the show from Montreal to talk about UFC 158.
MMAjunkie.com Radio streams today in a special timeslot from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET (12-2 p.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with UFC light heavyweight contender Anthony Johnson and WSOF President Ray Sefo.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC, WSOF read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio airs tonight at a special time of 11 p.m. ET (8 p.m. PT) with Michael Bisping, Cung Le, Tyron Woodley, Alberto Mina, Luke Rockhold and other special guests.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, will be LIVE! at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT for another edition of the show. Join hosts Matt Bishop and Nolan Howell as they preview this weekend's UFC on Fox 12, read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Conor McGregor and Cosmo Alexandre.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Dennis Bermudez, Jorge Masvidal, Bobby Green and Brad Tavares.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Elvis Mutapcic, Alexis Vila, Jimmy Spicuzza and Joe Soto.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Randy Couture, Ben Askren, Marina Shafir, Rick Glenn, Amir Sadollah, Liam McGeary and Damon Jackson.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, Bell read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Anthony Johnson and Tom McCafferty.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Michael Schiavello and Matt Erickson.Filed under: News read news >>