MMAjunkie Radio (noon ET): UFC Fight Night 35’s Louis Smolka, Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney
MMAjunkie Radio today welcomes to the show UFC newcomer Louis Smolka and Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney.
Flyweight Smolka is coming off a UFC debut win over Alptekin Ozkilic at UFC Fight Night 35 this past week in Georgia. And Rebney will join the show to talk about Bellator’s upcoming 10th season – and some of the hot-button topics that have had him and his organization in the news of late.
MMAjunkie Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
BANGOR, Maine – The UFC Fight Night 47 fighter weigh-ins take place today, and you can catch a live video stream of the proceedings here on MMAjunkie at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT).Filed under: News, UFC, read news >>
MACAU – MMAjunkie was on scene for today’s UFC Fight Night 48 fighter weigh-ins. Check out our photo gallery of the festivities.Filed under: Featured, News, Photo Gallery, UFC read news >>
TULSA – MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 49. Get live play-by-play and official results here at 7:30 p.m. ET.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
The UFC today acknowledged “a breach of its independent regulatory protocol” following Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 48 event in Macau.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>
UFC newcomer Wendell Oliveira Marques has replaced injured Sergio Moraes at next month’s UFC Fight Night 51 eventFiled under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC read news >>
MACAU – The UFC Fight Night 48 fighter weigh-ins take place Friday, and you can catch a live video stream of the proceedings here on MMAjunkie at 4 a.m. ET.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>
MACAU – MMAjunkie is reporting live from UFC Fight Night 48. Get live play-by-play and official results here beginning at approximately 6:30 a.m. ET.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) held weighs ins for UFC Fight Night 48 earlier today (Fri., Aug. 22, 2014), and saw all of the 20 fighters scheduled to compete on the card make weight, which mea read news >>
BANGOR, Maine – MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from today’s UFC Fight Night 47 fighter weigh-ins.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>