MMAjunkie Radio (noon ET): Frankie Edgar and Forrest Griffin (in studio)
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Frankie Edgar and Forrest Griffin.
Edgar headlines The Ultimate Fighter 19 Finale on July 6 and helps us preview tonight’s new episode of the reality series. Retired UFC Hall of Famer Griffin joins us in studio to discuss the UFC’s upcoming International Fight Week.
MMAjunkie Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m. PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Stream or download Thursday’s edition of MMAjunkie Radio with guests Frankie Edgar, Cub Swanson, Matt Wiman, Luke Barnatt, Dustin Ortiz, Chico Camus and Paige VanZant.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, Ne read news >>
MMAjunkie columnist Ben Fowlkes gives his instant reaction to Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 57 main event, which saw Frankie Edgar dominate Cub Swanson.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC, read news >>
Tune in Thursday, Dec. 11, at 6 p.m. EST, for Knockout Radio LIVE, featuring UFC Hall of Famer Matt Hughes, Travis Browne, Frankie Edgar, and Tony Ferguson. read news >>
Join Knockout Radio for the podcast of their Dec. 11 broadcast that features UFC Hall of Famer Matt Hughes and former champion Frankie Edgar. read news >>
MMAmania.com resident fighter analyst Andrew Richardson breaks down the mixed martial arts (MMA) game of UFC Fight Night 57 headliner Frankie Edgar, who will look to continue building his win streak read news >>
Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight titleholder-turned-featherweight contender Frankie Edgar (17-4-1) doesn't have one-punch knockout power. Truth is, he doesn't need it. What "Th read news >>
Anyone following the sport of mixed martial arts knows that I’ve interviewed Frankie “The Answer” Edgar more than any other fighter on the UFC’s roster over the past several years. read news >>
UFC Fight Night 57 plays host to a top-three featherweight battle on Saturday night. No. 2-ranked contender Cub Swanson takes on No. 3-ranked Frankie Edgar with a potential title shot on the line. UF read news >>
Former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar faces Cub Swanson at UFC Fight Night 57 with a potential rematch with Jose Aldo on the line. read news >>