MMAjunkie Radio (noon ET): Colby Covington, UFC on FOX 11 preview
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT), and in addition to previewing UFC on FOX 11, we catch up with MMA prospect Colby Covington.
Covington, a former Pac-10 wrestling champion, is an undefeated MMA prospect and training partner to UFC FOX 11 fighter/fellow American Top Team member Jorge Masvidal.
MMAjunkie Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m. PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the three-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Urijah Faber, who got back in the win column with a submission of Alex Caceres at UFC 175.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Josh Gross and Steven Marrocco.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
Video: UFC on FOX 12: "Road to the Octagon" preview for the "Lawler vs Brown" network-televised mixed martial arts (MMA) event, scheduled for the SAP Center in San Jose, California, on Sat., July 26, 2014, featuring the ruthlessly immortal headliner. more
The fact is, violence is not only not a beautiful thing, but it's also very painful and not without consequences for the perpetrator, as well as the victim. --Clint Eastwood
If you stand in front of him, Matt Brown will knock you the fuck out.
Or in some near-death cases, like that of resilient Brazilian punching bag Erick Silva, he'll play whack-a-mole with your dome until you think your name is "Diane" and you're a waitress from Indiana.
That's the kind of violence you can expect from an "Immo more
Get ready for this Saturday's UFC on Fox 12: Lawler vs. Brown fight card with the "Road to the Octagon" video preview. more
Before every fight card, mixed martial arts (MMA) fans toggle between possible scenarios and what to expect days before it all unfolds in front of their eyes. Probable outcomes, distinguishable facts and head-scratching theories are all part of the mystique that surrounds the fights on any given night. We ask ourselves the same questions … and try to uncover different answers.
Time to slug it out in the "Golden State."
UFC on FOX 12 goes down this weekend (Sat., July 26, 2014) from SAP Center in more
More fights are coming to Fight Pass online digital network and FOX this weekend (Sat., July 16, 2014) when UFC on FOX 12: "Lawler vs. Brown" kicks off from SAP Center in San Jose, California. MMAmania.com's Patrick Stumberg kicks off UFC on FOX 12 "Prelims" party with part one of a two-part under card preview series.
You know what? I actually think the cheesy Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) gladiator might be appropriate for this particular event.
The Welterweight division's most vicious s more
SAN JOSE – MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from Saturday’s UFC on FOX 12 event at San Jose’s SAP Arena. You can discuss the event here.Filed under: News, UFC more