MMAjunkie Radio (8 p.m. ET): T.J. Dillashaw, Brad Tavares, Cole Miller, UFC Fight Night 34 blast
MMAjunkie Radio today welcomes to a special primetime show T.J. Dillashaw, Brad Tavares and Cole Miller.
In addition, the show will be joined by a handful of fighters from this week’s UFC Fight Night 34 card in Singapore – Dustin Kimura, Max Holloway, Russell Doane, Quinn Mulhern and Sean Soriano.
Dillashaw, Tavares and Miller all fight in two weeks at UFC Fight Night 35 in Georgia. Dillashaw will be looking to get back in the win column against Mike Easton. Tavares takes on Lorenz Larkin in the event’s co-feature. And Miller, a Georgia native, fights on home soil to open the main card against Sam Sicilia.
MMAjunkie Radio airs today from 8 to 10 p.m. ET (5 to 7 p.m. PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio today welcomes to a special primetime show Cub Swanson, Ricardo Lamas and Justin Gaethje.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC, WSOF more
Brad Tavares believes Tim Boetsch will be gunning for a conservative victory, not an exciting fight, when the pair meet at UFC Fight Night 47 later this summer.Filed under: News, UFC more
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. – The UFC Fight Night 45 fighter weigh-ins take place Tuesday, and you can catch a live video stream of the proceedings here on MMAjunkie at 4 p.m. ET.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos more
On this week's edition of Shameless MMA, the guys are joined by UFC Fight Night 45 fighter Justin Salas and RFA 16 - Copeland vs. Jorgensen co-main eventer Jarred Mercado. more
Tickets for the UFC’s first event in Tulsa go on sale today, and $172 will get you cageside.Filed under: News, UFC more
Two incredibly talented lightweight fighters who despite their tenure inside the Octagon, are still searching for their first UFC title shot. If Jim Miller has his way, it will be yet another setback for Donald Cerrone, who can expect to be "put away early" when they hook 'em up in the main event of UFC Fight Night 45 on July 16, 2014, inside Revel Resorts in Atlantic City, NJ. Between the two of them, they have a combined six-straight wins with five finishes. Take note UFC, as that's how you ma more
You know you're getting at least one awesome fight out of this deal.
That's what MMA fans are thinking, and that's what the UFC brass knows it's thinking. It's probably the reason why it solidly soldered Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller to the business end of UFC Fight Night 45 in Atlantic City, New Jersey, a card going down on a Wednesday evening and thus one that is generally more prone to neglect than the average event.
Because now, for the hardcore set anyway, this is borderline can't-miss terr more
Weigh-ins for next week's "UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller" are set for Tuesday, July 15, at Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J. As usual, the weigh-in event for the card will be free and open to the public with fighters hitting the scale at 4 p.m. ET. more
UFC on FOX analysts Kenny Florian, Daniel Cormier and host Karyn Bryant welcome former UFC welterweight contender Chris Lytle to the analyst desk for UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Miller coverage. more