MMAWeekly Radio closes 2012 with a big show including Joe Lauzon, Jim Miller, Alan Belcher and Eddie Wineland plus our best of 2012 and debate surrounding UFC 155.
As we close out the year on MMAWeekly Radio, we give you a 2+ hour show with plenty of guests from UFC 155, and all the debate you can handle.
Joe Lauzon and Jim Miller both stop by to talk about their upcoming match-up at UFC 155, as well as Alan Belcher who discusses his fight against Yushin Okami and some unfinished business with Michael Bisping.
Also, Eddie Wineland talks about his fight with Brad Pickett and the prospects for a “Fight of the Night” award.
The debate on today’s show closes out with the best for 2012 as well as a preview for UFC 155:
- Best of 2012 – Fight of the year?
- Best of 2012 – Fighter of the year?
- In your opinion, what was the biggest story of 2012?
- Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 155?
- Fight pick: Chris Leben vs. Derek Brunson?
- Fight pick: Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami?
- Is Tim Boetsch the most overlooked contender at 185lbs?
- Fight Pick: Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou?
- Fight Pick: Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller?
- Fight Pick: Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes
Also available on Stitcher Radio