Chris Lytle talks PED’s in MMA, Mike Pierce on some controversial judging and Ian Loveland on his desire to get back to the UFC plus the best debate in MMA on Wednesday’s edition of MMAWeekly Radio.
The debate topics on today’s show mostly revolve around the Ultimate Fighter and Tito Ortiz:
- Ultimate Fighter is going back to taped format for next season. Good move or bad move?
- Does the change in format signal in any way that the show could be reaching its plateau over the next season or two?
- Tito Ortiz will enter the UFC Hall of Fame in July. What is Tito’s legacy in MMA?
- Favorite Tito Ortiz fight or moment?
- Who should be the next fighter inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Wednesday, June 13
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes