Kenny Florian talks retirement while Josh Burkman wants back in the UFC…that and the best debate in the sport on today’s edition of MMAWeekly Radio.
Debate topics on today’s show include:
- Are the massive amount of UFC events partially to blame for injuries causing such gaping holes in the UFC’s summer line up?
- Brandon Vera says he is ready to surprise the world at UFC on Fox 4. Can we buy into Vera’s words this time around?
- Should Hector Lombard be in consideration for a title shot if he wins at UFC 149?
- Erik Koch will wait for Jose Aldo to return. Good move or bad move?
- Urijah Faber not happy about move to UFC 149. Should fighters have more of a call in which shows they fight at?
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes