MMAWeekly Radio closes out the week with a trio of guests including Yves Edwards, Shayna Baszler and TUF 16's Joey Rivera as well as debate surrounding UFC on FX 5.
Yves Edwards will drop by and give his thoughts on the injury plague hitting MMA lately as well as the match-up he has this weekend against Jeremy Stephens.
Shayna Baszler breaks down her thoughts on her latest bout in Invicta FC this weekend as well as her desire for a rematch with Sara McMann.
TUF 16 fighter Joey ‘Boom Boom’ Rivera also joins the show to talk about his fight and win over top Team Carwin pick Sam Alvey last week on the reality show.
The debate on today’s show swirls around UFC on FX 5 taking place this Friday in Minnesota:
- Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC on FX 5?
- Fight Pick: Josh Neer vs. Justin Edwards?
- Who has a better chance of beating Demetrious Johnson – John Dodson or Jussier Da Silva?
- Fight Pick: John Dodson vs. Jussier Da Silva?
- Can the winner of Ellenberger vs. Hieron be a legit threat to the welterweight title in the next 2 years?
- Fight Pick: Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron?
- Fight Pick: Travis Browne vs. Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, Oct 4
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes
Also available on Stitcher Radio