MMAWeekly Radio closes out the week with a stacked show including UFC on Fuel 5 fighters Stipe Miocic and Amir Sadollah as well as UFC 152 winner Marcus Brimage all stopping by.
Stipe Miocic will talk about his first ever UFC main event fight against Stefan Struve and what he did to prepare for an opponent that happens to 6’11? tall.
Amir Sadollah doesn’t mind stepping into enemy territory to face Dan Hardy this weekend, and he’ll discuss their fight and what he expects out of the British crowd.
Also on the show, Marcus Brimage talks about his big win at UFC 152 over Jimy Hettes, and explains his Dragonball-Z good luck charm.
Finally the debate on today’s show swirls around UFC on Fuel 5 picks and predictions:
- Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC on Fuel 5?
- Fight Pick: Che Mills vs. Duane Ludwig?
- Fight pick: John Maguire vs. John Hathaway?
- Fight Pick: Paul Sass vs. Matt Wiman?
- Fight Pick: Brad Pickett vs. Yves Jabouin?
- Fight Pick: Dan Hardy vs. Amir Sadollah?
- Do you believe the winner of the main event will be a contender for the heavyweight title in 2013?
- Fight Pick: Stefan Struve vs. Stipe Miocic?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, Sept 27
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes
Also available on Stitcher Radio