MMAWeekly Radio returns for Thursday’s show featuring an exclusive interview with Keith Kizer about Alistair Overeem’s positive drug test in Nevada as well as plenty of debate about Overeem’s future.
Also on today’s show, we feature our first installment of ‘Rising Star radio’ with three up and comers looking to make waves in MMA. Jason Butcher, a student of Jorge Gurgel, joins the show as well as flyweight Danny Martinez and former Team Quest fighter Tyson Nam.
The debate on today’s show all swirls around the Alistair Overeem situation with the following topics:
- Alistair Overeem tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. Initial reaction?
- There is still a ‘B’ sample that can be tested, but should the UFC remove him from the fight regardless?
- If Overeem’s test are proven true, should the UFC consider releasing him from the promotion?
- Assuming Overeem is out, who replaces him?
- Should the UFC invest in their own out of competition testing and include penalties in contracts for their athletes?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, April 5
Click to keep surfing MMAWeekly while listening to this episode
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes