MMAWeekly Radio returns for Monday’s show as we embrace debate with the topics ranging from UFC 145, Jon Jones, Rory Macdonald and Alistair Overeem.
With so much going on from the weekend as well as leading into the hearing for Alistair Overeem on Tuesday, Damon and Jeff debate a huge list of topics for all that’s going on in the world of MMA right now.
The following topics will be featured on today’s show:
- Jon Jones defeats Rashad Evans for his 3rd straight title defense. Grade the champ’s performance
- Should Jon Jones be in consideration to top Anderson Silva in the pound-for-pound rankings?
- Dan Henderson will get the next shot against Jon Jones. Initial thoughts on the match-up?
- Should Jon Jones consider a move to heavyweight eventually?
- Rory MacDonald wins again but says he’ll never fight his teammate GSP. Are we set up for another Jones vs. Evans situation?
- Most impressive performance at UFC 145?
- Alistair Overeem says he tested positive due to a prescribed medication. Are you buying it?
- Do you believe the commission will show any leniency for Overeem and do you believe the UFC will release him?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, April 23
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes