MMAWeekly Radio returns for Monday’s show with Chris Weidman, Tim Kennedy and the best debate in MMA talking UFC 148 and previewing the two big fight cards this weekend.
The debate topics on today’s show include:
- Following another win has Anderson Silva defined himself as the greatest mixed martial artist of all time?
- Did the shorts grab or the borderline illegal knee take anything away from Silva’s victory?
- Where does Chael Sonnen go from here after more than 2 years of Anderson Silva trash talk defining his career?
- Who should be the next challenge for Anderson Silva?
- How did you score Ortiz vs. Griffin 3?
- Your thoughts on Forrest Griffin’s antics after the fight with Tito Ortiz?
- UFC fight pick: Mark Munoz vs. Chris Weidman?
- Strikeforce fight pick: Luke Rockhold vs. Tim Kennedy?
- Strikeforce fight pick: Nate Marquardt vs. Tyron Woodley?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, June 9
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes