MMAWeekly Radio is back for Monday’s show with former TUF Finalist Vinny Magalhaes, Strikeforce contender Sarah Kaufman and debate in the Sixth Round.
Vinny Magalhaes talks about his new free agent status, while Sarah Kaufman discusses her fight with Alexis Davis and her thoughts on Ronda Rousey.
The debate heats up in the Sixth Round as well with the following topics:
- TUF Live fight between Myles Jury and Al Iaquinta. Agree with the decision?
- Ellenberger vs. Kampmann will fight with a shot at the title on the line. Right move or wrong move?
- From this weekend’s fights…Thales Leites, Patrick Cote and Gilbert Yvel all won. Who gets back to the UFC first?
- Tatsuya Kawajiri won his 3rd fight in a row at featherweight. Should the UFC pursue him?
- Should MMA fans care if Brock Lesnar goes back to WWE or not?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday April 2
Click to keep surfing MMAWeekly while listening to this episode
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3
Subscribe via iTunes