UFC light heavyweight champion Jon ‘Bones’ Jones heads up Monday’s radio show along with UFC on Fuel 2 fighters James Head and John Maguire.
The debate heats up in the Sixth Round as well with the following topics:
- Dana White says Velasquez vs. Mir will happen. If Overeem ends up not being able to fight, who does the UFC plug in against Junior Dos Santos?
- Alistair Overeem has filed for an application and will appear on April 24 before the commission. Chances he gets licensed for UFC 146?
- Fan Topic: With all the talk about the Jones/Evans rivalry, what are the top legit feuds in MMA history?
- Who do you put most of the responsibility on for the Jones/Evans fued? Jon Jones, Rashad Evans or Greg Jackson?
- Ben Askren wins again, but pulls a five round decision again. Will his style prevent him from growing as a star in MMA?
All this and more…this is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, April 9
Subscribe via iTunes