Undefeated welterweight prospect Dhiego Lima has agreed to a four-fight contract with the Canada-based Maximum Fighting Championship promotion. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Perfect in five professional appearances, Lima (Pictured; file photo) will meet King of the Cage veteran Jamie Toney at MFC 30 “Up Close and Personal” on June 10 at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The 21-year-old Atlanta-based Brazilian has finished all five of his foes, four of them by submission.

“I’m young, I’m undefeated and I’m hungry,” Lima said in a release. “I will be trouble, but I’m still going to be patient. I’m not going to rush anything, but I know after winning my last fight that I’m ready to take a bigger step up in competition. I’m going to go out and put on a show.”

Lima last appeared at MFC 29 on April 8, when he submitted Josh Taveirne with a third-round rear-naked choke. His older brother, Douglas Lima, holds the MFC welterweight championship.

“I definitely want to get the belt,” the younger Lima said. “There’s nobody in the division outside of my brother that I can’t beat. This is my chance to go all the way to the top.”

UFC Fight Night 79 Results: Benson Henderson Squeaks Past Jorge Masvidal; Future Cloudy

• 48 minutes ago

After squeaking past Jorge Masvidal in last fight of his contract, Benson Henderson left his UFC future in doubt. read news >>

After second consecutive withdrawal, Brian Cobb released from WSOF

After withdrawing from tomorrow’s WSOF eight-man, single-night lightweight tournament, Brian Cobb has been released from his contract with the Las Vegas-based promotion.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

Jorge Masvidal Steps in for Thiago Alves in UFC Seoul

Jorge Masvidal has agreed to face Benson Henderson in the UFC Fight Night 79 main event. read news >>

Brian Camozzi Signs 4-Fight Deal With Titan Fighting Championship

Undefeated Brian Camozzi, brother of UFC middleweight Chris Camozzi, has inked a four-fight deal with Titan Fighting Championships. read news >>

Neil Magny Steps in to Save UFC Fight Night 78 Main Event

The hardest working man in MMA has agreed to step up and save the UFC Fight Night 78 main event. read news >>

UFC Champ Daniel Cormier Scraps Old Contract for New 8-Fight Deal

With little muss or fuss, light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier has scrapped his old UFC contract for a new eight-fight deal that makes him very happy. read news >>

Daniel Cormier, UFC Agree to New Contract: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier (17-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) signed an eight-fight contract with the organization Monday. According to Steven Marrocco of MMAjunkie, Cormier met with the UFC and read news >>