Undefeated welterweight prospect Dhiego Lima has agreed to a four-fight contract with the Canada-based Maximum Fighting Championship promotion. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Perfect in five professional appearances, Lima (Pictured; file photo) will meet King of the Cage veteran Jamie Toney at MFC 30 “Up Close and Personal” on June 10 at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The 21-year-old Atlanta-based Brazilian has finished all five of his foes, four of them by submission.

“I’m young, I’m undefeated and I’m hungry,” Lima said in a release. “I will be trouble, but I’m still going to be patient. I’m not going to rush anything, but I know after winning my last fight that I’m ready to take a bigger step up in competition. I’m going to go out and put on a show.”

Lima last appeared at MFC 29 on April 8, when he submitted Josh Taveirne with a third-round rear-naked choke. His older brother, Douglas Lima, holds the MFC welterweight championship.

“I definitely want to get the belt,” the younger Lima said. “There’s nobody in the division outside of my brother that I can’t beat. This is my chance to go all the way to the top.”

Demetrious Johnson, UFC Agree on New Contract: Details, Comments, Reaction

Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson has agreed to a new eight-fight contract with UFC, ensuring he'll continue his dominant title run with the company. As shared by Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com read news >>

Demetrious Johnson, UFC Agree on New Contract: Details, Comments, Reaction

Flyweight Champ Demetrious Johnson Inks New 8-Fight UFC Deal

Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson has signed a new, eight-fight deal with the UFC. The 29-year-old broke the news on Monday during an appearance on The MMA Hour. read news >>

Chris Camozzi Breaks Down UFC 199 Middleweight Title Picture (Video)

UFC 185-pounder Chris Camozzi breaks down the middleweight title picture after Michael Bisping agreed to step in on short notice to challenge Luke Rockhold at UFC 199. read news >>

Matt Brown Faces Jake Ellenberger at UFC 201 in Atlanta

Welterweight veterans Matt Brown and Jake Ellenberger have verbally agreed to meet at UFC 201. read news >>

With Bellator Contract on the Line, Bobby Brents Sees Right Through Shamrock FC Opponent

• a day ago

Bobby Brents isn't looking past Shamrock FC opponent Bubba Grant, but he sees right through him with an eye on a Bellator contract. read news >>

Newly Crowned ONE Atomweight Champ Angela Lee Signs Huge New Contract

Earlier in May, Angela Lee won the inaugural ONE women’s atomweight title. On Thursday, it was announced the 19-year-old had signed a bumper new pay deal. read news >>

Bellator Cuts Lightweight Champ Will Brooks, Strips Heavyweight Champion Vitaly Minakov

Bellator MMA on Saturday released disgruntled lightweight champion Will Brooks from his contract and stripped the heavyweight belt from Vitaly Minakov. read news >>