Undefeated welterweight prospect Dhiego Lima has agreed to a four-fight contract with the Canada-based Maximum Fighting Championship promotion. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Perfect in five professional appearances, Lima (Pictured; file photo) will meet King of the Cage veteran Jamie Toney at MFC 30 “Up Close and Personal” on June 10 at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The 21-year-old Atlanta-based Brazilian has finished all five of his foes, four of them by submission.

“I’m young, I’m undefeated and I’m hungry,” Lima said in a release. “I will be trouble, but I’m still going to be patient. I’m not going to rush anything, but I know after winning my last fight that I’m ready to take a bigger step up in competition. I’m going to go out and put on a show.”

Lima last appeared at MFC 29 on April 8, when he submitted Josh Taveirne with a third-round rear-naked choke. His older brother, Douglas Lima, holds the MFC welterweight championship.

“I definitely want to get the belt,” the younger Lima said. “There’s nobody in the division outside of my brother that I can’t beat. This is my chance to go all the way to the top.”

Dana White 'a little horrified' a judge scored UFC 192's headliner for Gustafsson

Dana White agreed with what most judges and nearly every major media outlet had decided: that UFC light-heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier deserved the decision win over Alexander Gustafsson in this read news >>

New report reveals 2.5 million reasons why Fedor Emelianenko passed on UFC contract

Nobody likes it when the boss hires a new guy -- or brings back an old one -- and throws buckets of cash at him. That goes for any job, really, but it's a particularly sensitive issue in mixed martia read news >>

Elias Theodorou: Twitter beef squashed when Uriah Hall agreed to fight Gegard Mousasi

A quick glance at the MMA Twitter beef repository indicates the social media squabble between UFC middleweights Elias Theodorou and Uriah Hall has moved from active to squashed ahead of UFC Fight Nig read news >>

UFC inks undefeated Karolina Kowalkiewicz for strawweight division

Undefeated Polish strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz is apparently headed to the UFC.Filed under: News read news >>

Still bound by UFC contract, Cung Le wants retirement fight under Scott Coker

SAN JOSE -- Former UFC and Strikeforce star Cung Le spoke with MMA Fighting on Thursday about his current contract status with the UFC, why he wants to fight for Bellator and the possibility of there read news >>

Paige VanZant wants new contract before taking UFC fight against 'pissed' strawweight rival

Streaking Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) strawweight contender and Reebok it-girl Paige VanZant is slowly but surely creeping her way toward the upper echelon of the promotion's 115-pound divis read news >>

Paige VanZant signs new contract with UFC, says she has fight booked

One day after it was reported that popular UFC strawweight Paige VanZant had only one fight left on her contract, she signed a new one and had her next fight booked. One of the most popular strawweig read news >>

Paige VanZant, UFC Agree to New Contract: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

Paige VanZant, the 21-year-old rising mixed martial arts star, already has three fights under the UFC banner and will have more in the future after agreeing to a new contract with the promotion. VanZ read news >>

Paige VanZant wants quick return, but also wants new contract first

Following her finish of Alex Chambers at UFC 191, Paige VanZant is looking for a fairly quick return to action. But she'd like to take care of her long-term future first. The emerging strawweight sta read news >>

Josh Barnett has no contract to fight Chael Sonnen at Metamoris, willing to school him anyway

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight standout Chael Sonnen claimed he was fighting UFC heavyweight Josh Barnett at the next Metamoris submission grappling tournament (details), an read news >>