Luke Barnatt, friend of Chael Sonnen, wants to fight against Wanderlei Silva, who doesn't know his challenger but accepts the bout anyway.

One of Chael Sonnen's pupils on The Ultimate Fighter season 17, Luke Barnatt, wants to settle matters with one of his coach's enemies, Wanderlei Silva.

The Englishman's challenge was already accepted, as "The Axe Murderer" told Combate.com that he is up for the fight, aeven though he doesn't know who his opponent is. He also mentioned that bouts against Vitor Belfort and Chael Sonnen are still his priorities.

"Sonnen and Belfort are the opponents that I want to face and these fights have to happen. When Sonnen is good to fight, it can happen. There are other guys, like that one who lost to Belfort, Luke Rockhold. I wasn't even thinking about him but I was asked if I could face him and I said it could be. I just know who he is because he lost to Belfort. This other skinny one (Barnatt) smells like easy money. I don't know who he is. I looked his picture and said: 'I can't believe it, this skinny guy?'. To beat fools like him is easy money. I would accept giving him a beating, for sure."

Barnatt suggested the idea when interviewed by The Daily Telegraph:

"The name that I'm looking at is from mister Wanderlei Silva. He is about 40 years old and I'm a young man, so it's a good fight for me. He's a legend of the sport but I can knock him out in the first round. I think that would be devastating for him. A redemption for bad guys. Chael Sonnen was my coach, we are very close of each other. He's passing by difficult times now and fighting Wanderlei was his main goal. I can beat Wandy for Sonnen, it would be great for me and I want it. Wanderlei is dead, people want to see new fighters like me. I'm the new. That is why guys like Wanderlei still fights. He's there to loose for younger men."

Barnatt last fought in May, when he lost a split decision to Sean Strickland at UFC Fight Night: Mousasi vs. Munoz. Wanderlei Silva refused to cooperate with a random drug test before his fight against Chael Sonnen, which was scheduled for UFC 175, and now has to solve this situation with Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Joe Schilling challenges Artem Levin for middleweight title in GLORY 24 headliner

Joe Schilling's next bout will be in a kickboxing ring -- with a belt on the line. The two-sport standout will challenge Artem Levin for the GLORY middleweight title at GLORY 24 on Oct. 9 in Denver, read news >>

Chael Sonnen criticizes Anderson Silva's 'ridiculous' and 'silly' PED excuse

Former UFC star Chael Sonnen says Anderson Silva 'insulted everyone's intelligence' with his recent hearing at the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Anderson Silva's hearing with the Nevada State Ath read news >>

Chael Sonnen reacts to 'silly' and 'ridiculous' Anderson Silva drug defense: Don't insult everyone's intelligence

"Guys who dig their heels in and come out and deny and lie and refuse to admit the findings of the test have always been treated more harshly. In Anderson's case, he went down swinging all the way to read news >>

One more time? Chael Sonnen hints at trilogy fight against Anderson Silva

The suspended "American Gangster" appears to want a third fight with "The Spider." Anderson Silva certainly didn't help himself and his brand after a bumbling hearing with Nevada Athletic Commission read news >>

Tweet of the Day: Chael Sonnen hints that he wants Anderson Silva rematch?

Chael Sonnen sends out a cryptic tweet, hinting that he perhaps wants to rematch Anderson Silva. Yesterday, at the long-awaited NSAC hearing with Anderson Silva, it was announced that the former midd read news >>

Pic: Surgeons turn UFC bantamweight Raphael Assuncao into a cyborg

No, not that "Cyborg." No. 3-ranked bantamweight contender Raphael Assuncao recently went under the knife to repair a broken ankle that failed to heal properly following a training camp injury last D read news >>

Common ground: Miesha Tate agrees Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather in fight

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate have one of the most talked-about feuds in MMA history. As such, they don’t seem to agree on much. But one thing they seem to have in common surrounds boxing legend Floyd read news >>

Updated: 'Wandy' offers no evidence to support fixed-fight claims, faces lawsuit over comments

It’s no secret that Wanderlei Silva is not fond of the UFC or its management. The former PRIDE and UFC star has been lashing out at UFC officials since running out of a gym to avoid a NSAC drug test read news >>

Tito agrees with Wandy that UFC fixes fights, cites decision loss to Griffin

Tito Ortiz recently did a Periscope Q&A in which he gave his support to Wanderlei Silva's talk of fixed fights in the UFC. Bellator title contender and former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Orti read news >>

Video: Tito Ortiz sides with Wanderlei Silva, insists UFC 148 loss to Forrest Griffin was 'fixed'

"Wanderlei (Silva) talking about fixed fights. I dunno, I agree with him because I kick Forrest (Griffin's) ass the third time we fought. I knocked him down three times, I took him down four times, I read news >>