Well, we did it, gang. We made it all the way on this little podcast thingy of ours to episode 100.

This is where I'm supposed to say 'I couldn't have done it without you' and make it sound like I mean it, but I don't really have to try. It's incontestably true. From the very beginning, it's been your questions, challenges, gripes, compliments and role as my collective partner in this operation that has enabled us to arrive at the position we are today.

Given the occasion, there are some announcements in order, one of which I will exclusively get to on the podcast. The other we will address here. Namely, do we give this thing an official name?

If we do, it'll be what's below. Take a look and see what you think of the imaging and everything else:

This is the clubhouse leader, something a viewer of the chat designed. We've obtained the rights to use it. The question is if we will. Use the poll question at the bottom of the post to voice your opinion.

As for topics today, you know what time it is: Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier brawling, Chael Sonnen competing at Metamoris 4 this weekend, WSOF is on as well and whatever you want to discuss.

There's a lot going on, so join me today to discuss all of this and more. In terms of today's chat, anything is up for discussion, but I will lead with this and it all kicks off at 1 p.m. ET.

As is customary, I'll post the video window here as the event draws near and I'll answer any questions you may have if you post them in the comments section below. Be sure that you click the 'rec' button for those comments/questions you believe most deserve a response.

Be sure to link this page and use the hashtag #chatwrappers on Twitter or even Facebook when you're watching this to let everyone know you're taking part is this activity of ours.

Talk with you all at 1 p.m. ET.

Live Chat: UFC 192 preview, Jon Jones discussion and more

This is the Promotional Malpractice Live Chat. It doesn't feel like a big fight week (not yet, anyway), but Saturday offers us a very, very good fight card top to bottom, something you don't hear me read news >>

Video: MMA Hour live stream with Conor McGregor, Daniel Cormier, Rampage Jackson, Chael Sonnen, and more!

Monday's special 300th episode of The MMA Hour features UFC stars Conor McGregor, Daniel Cormier, Rampage Jackson, Chael Sonnen, Matt Serra, Kimbo Slice, Steven Seagal, Mike Dolce, and more right her read news >>

Daniel Cormier mocks Alexander Gustafsson, wants Jon Jones back

The UFC light-heavyweight champion wants to "stop playing around" with other fighters and face his biggest foe again. UFC light-heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and his predecessor Jon Jones are a read news >>

Daniel Cormier: I need to fight Jon Jones instead of playing around with these other light heavyweights

Reigning 205-pound champion Daniel Cormier wants Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) to stop wasting his time with these other light heavyweights and give him the one fight he needs for his mixed ma read news >>

Daniel Cormier: I need Jon Jones back, so I can 'stop playing around with these guys'

LAS VEGAS -- Daniel Cormier said after winning the UFC light heavyweight title over Anthony Johnson four months ago that he would be fine if Jon Jones never came back and tried to regain the belt. Co read news >>

Alexander Gustafsson Fires Back at Daniel Cormier Over Jon Jones Comment

UFC champ Daniel Cormier is tired of hearing about how Alexander Gustafsson almost beat Jon Jones. Well, so is Alexander Gustafsson. read news >>

Daniel Cormier Needs Jon Jones to Make Career Complete (Video)

UFC champion Daniel Cormier has accomplished much in his career, but needs banished former champion Jon Jones to return to make his career complete. read news >>

Listen: Submission Radio w/ Chael Sonnen, Andrei Arlovski, Kirik Jenness

This week, Submission Radio chat withs Chael Sonnen, Andrei Arlovski and have a roundtable discussion with The Underground's Kirik Jenness about Dana White saving Miesha Tate's career, if Fedor is to read news >>

Chael Sonnen: I'm fighting Josh Barnett at Metamoris and will take his fat ass down

"I'll even give you gentlemen a prediction: Sonnen wins. I'm going to take his fat ass down and he will never get up. And let him know I said that. I'm going to take Josh down and then I'm going to w read news >>

Chael Sonnen says he's facing Josh Barnett in Metamoris

Chael Sonnen, who debuts this Friday night as an announcer for the World Series of Fighting, announced on Monday that he would be facing Josh Barnett in a Metamoris submission grappling match later t read news >>