I'd like to settle this once and for all about UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

I don't know if what he did on Instagram was or wasn't him. At best, it's all weird. At worst, he's a horrible homophobe worthy of every bit of scorn we can possibly heap on him. What the truth is, I don't know, but I'd like to talk more about the nature of Jones' criticism and where it's likely headed.

But let that not serve as a distraction too much as there are three UFC events in ten days. Up first, The Ultimate Fighter: Nations followed by the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. I'm not one for animosity raising a bout's appeal (although it certainly works for the profile), but I am somewhat more intrigued this time around as it relates to Tim Kennedy and Michael Bisping.

Then Saturday is the next installment on FOX. I'm not sure how well it will do in the ratings, but it's a pretty sensational card...except for the fact that Rafael dos Anjos vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov is on the prelims instead of the main card. What an unbelievable bummer that is.

There's a lot going on, so join me today to discuss all of this and more. In terms of today's chat, anything is up for discussion, but I will lead with this and it all kicks off at 1 p.m. ET.

As is customary, I'll post the video window here as the event draws near and I'll answer any questions you may have if you post them in the comments section below. Be sure that you click the 'rec' button for those comments/questions you believe most deserve a response.

Be sure to link this page and use the hashtag #chatwrappers on Twitter or even Facebook when you're watching this to let everyone know you're taking part is this activity of ours.

Talk with you all at 1 p.m. ET.

Live Chat: UFC 192 preview, Jon Jones discussion and more

This is the Promotional Malpractice Live Chat. It doesn't feel like a big fight week (not yet, anyway), but Saturday offers us a very, very good fight card top to bottom, something you don't hear me read news >>

Live stream: Promotional Malpractice Live Chat on Jon Jones situation, UFC 192 preview

MMAFighting.com's Luke Thomas will hold his weekly Promotional Malpractice Live Chat today, where the topics include the Jon Jones situation, a UFC 192 preview and much more. read news >>

Randa Markos takes on debuting Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC on FOX 17

Randa Markos wanted Paige VanZant. She'll have to settle for a very tough newcomer. Markos will meet Polish prospect Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC on FOX 17 on Dec. 19 in Orlando, it was announced Wed read news >>

Live stream: Promotional Malpractice Live Chat on Diaz suspension, Bellator Dynamite at 1pm ET

MMAFighting.com's Luke Thomas will hold his weekly Promotional Malpractice Live Chat today, where the topics include Nick Diaz's controversial five-year suspension for marijuana metabolites and a pre read news >>

Jon Jones update: Judge assigned as 'Bones' leans toward plea deal for hit-and-run

Sounds like Jon Jones may have gotten an offer he can't refuse. The former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight titleholder -- suspended indefinitely in the wake of last April's cha read news >>

Live Chat: Nick Diaz discussion, Bellator Dynamite preview and more

This is the Promotional Malpractice Live Chat. I've been off for several weeks due to vacation, but I'm back and ready to go. Luckily for this chat, there's no shortage of topics to discuss. Unfortun read news >>

Jon Jones legal team could be positioning for plea deal in felony hit-and-run case

There might be movement in the Jon Jones case very soon. The former UFC champion's legal team could be positioning him for a plea deal in Bernalillo County Second Judicial District Court in his felon read news >>

Conor McGregor: Coaching against me on TUF 22 resurrected Urijah Faber's UFC career (Video)

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) paired interim featherweight champion Conor McGregor with former World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) 145-pound kingpin Urijah Faber, then asked them to navigate a gr read news >>

Andre Fili vs. Gabriel Benitez slated for Monterrey event

Featherweight prospects Andre Fili and Gabriel Benitez are scheduled to square off at the TUF Latin America 2 Finale on Nov. 21 in Monterrey, Mexico, UFC officials announced Thursday.Fili, who is 2-2 read news >>

Phil Davis hopes former UFC rival Jon Jones 'gets cleaned up and back to action'

Phil Davis has said plenty about former UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones over the years, and not much of it has been positive. But that’s not currently the case.Filed under: Bellator, News, U read news >>