Brock Lesnar has had his health to concentrate on in recent months, but that doesn’t mean the UFC heavyweight champion has missed Frank Mir’s campaign to secure a third bout with him.

“I don’t think I beat him as bad as I could, so for me to get my hands on that stalker again … Frank Mir has made it a mission of his life, Frank Mir the stalker. It’s been a while since I’ve had a stalker, but we’ll take care of that if I ever face him again,” Lesnar said during a Wednesday conference call.

Mir and Lesnar have built a palpable rivalry together. In February 2008, Mir submitted Lesnar with a kneebar in 90 seconds at UFC 81 in Las Vegas. Then, Lesnar defeated Mir in brutal fashion during the second round of their title reunification rematch at UFC 100 last July.

Both have exchanged critical words of one another in and out of the cage, while Mir had publicly lamented that Lesnar’s recent battle with an intestinal infection might have prevented a rubber match with the heavyweight champion.

In Lesnar’s absence, the UFC has elected to have Mir face Shane Carwin for the division’s interim title at UFC 111 on March 27 in Newark, N.J. The winner of the bout is slated to face Lesnar next, while a Feb. 20 bout between Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cain Velasquez has been earmarked as a reserve bout as well.

Lesnar said Wednesday that he wouldn’t speculate on whom he thinks might advance from the interim matchup.

“I can’t blow on any of that. That’s the future and that’s the beauty of it,” said Lesnar. “I’ll just sit back. I’ll sharpen my skills. I’ll be prepared for either one of those guys. If it’s Nogueria or if it’s Velasquez, I know one thing -- all those guys are s---tting their pants right now.

Lesnar, who lost 40 pounds during his recent fight with diverticulosis, said that whoever emerges as his next challenger will have a renewed fighter on his hands.

“I had a hard time getting out of bed and walking to a bathroom. I’d be out of breath,” said Lesnar of his illness. “Ironically, I think (the ordeal) raised my conditioning level. I was really at the bottom of the barrel, and now I’m back in the gym. I’m helping (two-time NCAA wrestling champion) Cole Konrad and Chris Tuchscherer ... and I feel great. I feel like my old self again.”

FOX Sports suspends analyst Kenny Florian following plagiarism issue

FOX Sports has suspended former UFC fighter and current analyst Kenny Florian following his recent apology for plagiarism.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy not working with FBI on recent ISIS threat

So what happens when you’re apparently targeted by ISIS and notified by the FBI? If you’re Tim Kennedy, you stay ready and carry the proper tools. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC fighters' funniest USADA-testing stories: Guns, birthday suits, GPS coordinates

BOSTON – Thanks to a recent deal with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and the new UFC Anti-Doping Policy, fighters are getting tested more often, and they have plenty of stories about the process read news >>

UFC 196 Free Fight Video: Cain Velasquez Demolishes Brock Lesnar

Cain Velasquez captured the UFC heavyweight belt for the first time at UFC 121 when he knocked out Brock Lesnar. read news >>

Video: Watch Cain Velasquez end the Brock Lesnar era in 2010

For a two-year period, WWE star and collegiate wrestling champion Brock Lesnar ruled the UFC heavyweight division. His reign ended in 2010 at the hands of Cain Velasquez.Filed under: News, UFC, Video read news >>

UFC 197's Miesha Tate 'anxious' to fight Holm because she's 'more dangerous' than Rousey

LAS VEGAS – After months of disappointment, Miesha Tate will finally get her shot at the UFC women’s bantamweight title when she challenges champ Holly Holm at UFC 197. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Conor McGregor Did Not Appreciate Floyd Mayweather’s Racial Comments (Video)

Featherweight champion Conor McGregor responded to Floyd Mayweather's recent comments about race directed toward him and Ronda Rousey. read news >>

Legacy FC 50 results: 'Cyborg' returns from lengthy layoff with decision win

Fighting for the first time in 21 months, Evangelista Santos outstruck fellow veteran Artenas Young en route to a clearcut decision win.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News read news >>

Video: Holly Holm just fine with extra attention after knocking out Ronda Rousey

NEW YORK – The two months since Holly Holm shocked the world has to have been a bit of a whirlwind. But she’s been just fine with the extra attention. Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Chad Laprise vs. Alan Patrick added to UFC Fight Night 84 in Australia

The fight card for next month’s UFC Fight Night 84 event in Australia continues to take shape.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>