Brock Lesnar has had his health to concentrate on in recent months, but that doesn’t mean the UFC heavyweight champion has missed Frank Mir’s campaign to secure a third bout with him.

“I don’t think I beat him as bad as I could, so for me to get my hands on that stalker again … Frank Mir has made it a mission of his life, Frank Mir the stalker. It’s been a while since I’ve had a stalker, but we’ll take care of that if I ever face him again,” Lesnar said during a Wednesday conference call.

Mir and Lesnar have built a palpable rivalry together. In February 2008, Mir submitted Lesnar with a kneebar in 90 seconds at UFC 81 in Las Vegas. Then, Lesnar defeated Mir in brutal fashion during the second round of their title reunification rematch at UFC 100 last July.

Both have exchanged critical words of one another in and out of the cage, while Mir had publicly lamented that Lesnar’s recent battle with an intestinal infection might have prevented a rubber match with the heavyweight champion.

In Lesnar’s absence, the UFC has elected to have Mir face Shane Carwin for the division’s interim title at UFC 111 on March 27 in Newark, N.J. The winner of the bout is slated to face Lesnar next, while a Feb. 20 bout between Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cain Velasquez has been earmarked as a reserve bout as well.

Lesnar said Wednesday that he wouldn’t speculate on whom he thinks might advance from the interim matchup.

“I can’t blow on any of that. That’s the future and that’s the beauty of it,” said Lesnar. “I’ll just sit back. I’ll sharpen my skills. I’ll be prepared for either one of those guys. If it’s Nogueria or if it’s Velasquez, I know one thing -- all those guys are s---tting their pants right now.

Lesnar, who lost 40 pounds during his recent fight with diverticulosis, said that whoever emerges as his next challenger will have a renewed fighter on his hands.

“I had a hard time getting out of bed and walking to a bathroom. I’d be out of breath,” said Lesnar of his illness. “Ironically, I think (the ordeal) raised my conditioning level. I was really at the bottom of the barrel, and now I’m back in the gym. I’m helping (two-time NCAA wrestling champion) Cole Konrad and Chris Tuchscherer ... and I feel great. I feel like my old self again.”

Arlovski taking fight very serious, wants KO

Four months later, Andrei Arlovski is back. Back in the cage and back in the old world, where he is once again set to headline a European city’s UFC debut. This time: Hamburg, Germany on Saturday, Se read news >>

Gustafsson vs. Blachowicz: Results and Reaction from UFC Fight Night 93

It was 11 months in the making for Alexander Gustafsson, but when he finally returned to the cage at UFC Fight Night 93 on Saturday against Jan Blachowicz, he did so in style. The popular Swede went read news >>

Exclusive Pics: Conor McGregor filming for Call Of Duty

In recent years Call of Duty, the multi-billion dollar franchise, have moved to align themselves with some of the biggest stars in the world. In 2014 it was multiple-Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey read news >>

Cory Sandhagen Thinks RFA 43 Opponent Clay Wimer is Someone He Can KO | MMAWeekly.com

After a couple months off, Croy Sandhagen returns to the RFA on Friday in Broomfield, Colo., to take on Clay Wimer in a main card 145-pound bout. read news >>

Cain Velasquez: Who is Next? | MMAWeekly.com

It's been two months since Cain Velasquez returned to action at UFC 200, where he stopped Travis Browne. So who is next for the former heavyweight champion? read news >>

Urijah Faber, Travis Browne and 5 Pokiest Eye Pokes in Recent UFC History

If UFC 203 felt a little familiar to you, maybe that was on account of all the eye-poking. When Urijah Faber caught Jimmie Rivera, it wasn't his first eye-poke rodeo. It wasn't even his first eye-pok read news >>

Following in the Footsteps of Donald Cerrone and Neil Magny, Sam Alvey Takes His Fourth Fight in Five Months | FIGHTLAND

Photo by Jason da Silva-USA TODAY Sports For all their skill and dominance, fighters like Cain Velasquez, Chris Weidman and Dominick Cruz often find themselves on the receiving end of some fairly ven read news >>

Debate: The UFC's Next Breakthrough Stars

The UFC has never had a stretch of business as successful as the last 10 months, cracking the million-buy mark on pay-per-view five times. That’s one more than the entirety of its history to that poi read news >>

Goodbye Gridlock: UFC's Top 10 Middleweights All Fight in Next 2 Months

It’s hard to believe, but the UFC middleweight division has never really recovered from Anderson Silva losing his title back in 2013. Once a pillar of consistency during Silva’s near seven-year reign read news >>

Bellator 162 lineup complete for Memphis, including delayed pro debut of 'Baby Slice'

Next month’s lineup for Bellator 162 is complete with a whopping 12 fights on the preliminary card, including the highly anticipated pro debut of Kevin Ferguson Jr. – “Baby Slice.”Filed under: Bellat read news >>