Brock Lesnar has had his health to concentrate on in recent months, but that doesn’t mean the UFC heavyweight champion has missed Frank Mir’s campaign to secure a third bout with him.

“I don’t think I beat him as bad as I could, so for me to get my hands on that stalker again … Frank Mir has made it a mission of his life, Frank Mir the stalker. It’s been a while since I’ve had a stalker, but we’ll take care of that if I ever face him again,” Lesnar said during a Wednesday conference call.

Mir and Lesnar have built a palpable rivalry together. In February 2008, Mir submitted Lesnar with a kneebar in 90 seconds at UFC 81 in Las Vegas. Then, Lesnar defeated Mir in brutal fashion during the second round of their title reunification rematch at UFC 100 last July.

Both have exchanged critical words of one another in and out of the cage, while Mir had publicly lamented that Lesnar’s recent battle with an intestinal infection might have prevented a rubber match with the heavyweight champion.

In Lesnar’s absence, the UFC has elected to have Mir face Shane Carwin for the division’s interim title at UFC 111 on March 27 in Newark, N.J. The winner of the bout is slated to face Lesnar next, while a Feb. 20 bout between Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cain Velasquez has been earmarked as a reserve bout as well.

Lesnar said Wednesday that he wouldn’t speculate on whom he thinks might advance from the interim matchup.

“I can’t blow on any of that. That’s the future and that’s the beauty of it,” said Lesnar. “I’ll just sit back. I’ll sharpen my skills. I’ll be prepared for either one of those guys. If it’s Nogueria or if it’s Velasquez, I know one thing -- all those guys are s---tting their pants right now.

Lesnar, who lost 40 pounds during his recent fight with diverticulosis, said that whoever emerges as his next challenger will have a renewed fighter on his hands.

“I had a hard time getting out of bed and walking to a bathroom. I’d be out of breath,” said Lesnar of his illness. “Ironically, I think (the ordeal) raised my conditioning level. I was really at the bottom of the barrel, and now I’m back in the gym. I’m helping (two-time NCAA wrestling champion) Cole Konrad and Chris Tuchscherer ... and I feel great. I feel like my old self again.”

VIDEO: Urijah Faber Talks PEDs, Brock Lesnar, and Chad Mendes

Urijah Faber reflects on his career and also shares his thoughts on Brock Lesnar and Chad Mendes’ recent involvement with PEDs. read news >>

Brock Lesnar’s MMA Career is Done

Unless Brock Lesnar is somehow completely exonerated for testing positive to a banned substance, he is done with MMA. read news >>

Nick Diaz Freed! Who Could, and Who Should, He Face in His Return?

Ten months ago, one of the most egregious injustices in combat sports history occurred. Nick Diaz, accomplished mixed martial artist, former champion and current UFC contender, was suspended (warning read news >>

Welcome to Viperville: Watch Brock Lesnar Get RKO’d on Monday Night Raw

Welcome back, Brock Lesnar. We hope you enjoy your new home in Viperville. read news >>

UFC Salt Lake City Video: Yair Rodriguez – Creative Combat

Dynamic featherweight Yair Rodriguez looks to build on his recent success on Aug. 6 when he meets Alex Caceres in the main event of UFC Fight Night 92. read news >>

Cris Cyborg Returning to UFC in September to Headline Fight Night Event

Cris "Cyborg" Justino is coming back! After a few months of uncertainty, the former Strikeforce featherweight champion, current Invicta FC featherweight champion and longtime arch-rival to Ronda Rous read news >>

VIDEO: Conor McGregor Says Brock Lesnar Juiced to Eyeballs; Not Much Respect for WWE Guys

Asked if he was interested in cross promotion with WWE, Conor McGregor spoke his mind about how pro wrestling is show business, while he's in the fight business. read news >>

Chael Sonnen Rails on Association of Boxing Commissions’ Rules Changes (Video)

Chael Sonnen isn't cheering the ABC's recent MMA rules changes, particularly when it comes to the rule about what constitutes a downed fighter. read news >>

Superstars Blast Conor McGregor for Recent Comments About WWE Roster

Conor McGregor kicked a hornet's nest on Friday. Speaking with the media on a conference call to promote UFC 202, the pay-per-view kingpin was asked if he had any interest in making the jump to profe read news >>

Conor McGregor Not Worried, but Plotting, After UFC Sale (Video)

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor isn't sweating the UFC's recent sale... he's plotting. read news >>