Brock Lesnar has had his health to concentrate on in recent months, but that doesn’t mean the UFC heavyweight champion has missed Frank Mir’s campaign to secure a third bout with him.

“I don’t think I beat him as bad as I could, so for me to get my hands on that stalker again … Frank Mir has made it a mission of his life, Frank Mir the stalker. It’s been a while since I’ve had a stalker, but we’ll take care of that if I ever face him again,” Lesnar said during a Wednesday conference call.

Mir and Lesnar have built a palpable rivalry together. In February 2008, Mir submitted Lesnar with a kneebar in 90 seconds at UFC 81 in Las Vegas. Then, Lesnar defeated Mir in brutal fashion during the second round of their title reunification rematch at UFC 100 last July.

Both have exchanged critical words of one another in and out of the cage, while Mir had publicly lamented that Lesnar’s recent battle with an intestinal infection might have prevented a rubber match with the heavyweight champion.

In Lesnar’s absence, the UFC has elected to have Mir face Shane Carwin for the division’s interim title at UFC 111 on March 27 in Newark, N.J. The winner of the bout is slated to face Lesnar next, while a Feb. 20 bout between Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cain Velasquez has been earmarked as a reserve bout as well.

Lesnar said Wednesday that he wouldn’t speculate on whom he thinks might advance from the interim matchup.

“I can’t blow on any of that. That’s the future and that’s the beauty of it,” said Lesnar. “I’ll just sit back. I’ll sharpen my skills. I’ll be prepared for either one of those guys. If it’s Nogueria or if it’s Velasquez, I know one thing -- all those guys are s---tting their pants right now.

Lesnar, who lost 40 pounds during his recent fight with diverticulosis, said that whoever emerges as his next challenger will have a renewed fighter on his hands.

“I had a hard time getting out of bed and walking to a bathroom. I’d be out of breath,” said Lesnar of his illness. “Ironically, I think (the ordeal) raised my conditioning level. I was really at the bottom of the barrel, and now I’m back in the gym. I’m helping (two-time NCAA wrestling champion) Cole Konrad and Chris Tuchscherer ... and I feel great. I feel like my old self again.”

Mark Hunt UFC 200 Scrum Video: You Can’t Really Knock Brock Lesnar’s Accomplishments

Mark Hunt talks about his UFC 200 fight with Brock Lesnar, the former UFC champion's special drug testing exemption, and what the bout means for him. read news >>

BJ Penn Suspended 6 Months by USADA for Anti-Doping Policy Violation

BJ Penn has received a six-month ban from the United States Anti-Doping Agency after he admitted to using a prohibited "intravenous infusion." In a statement released on Monday, the USADA revealed th read news >>

Brock Lesnar Returns to UFC: The Defining Moments of His MMA Career to Date

Brock Lesnar is a large man, in multiple ways. Granted, none of his other largenesses happen without his physical largeness, but even so he looms over both pro wrestling and MMA as a bona fide supers read news >>

Listen Live to the UFC 200 Media Call: Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt

Listen in LIVE on the UFC 200 media conference call with Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt Thursday, June 30, at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET. read news >>

UFC 200 Media Call Replay: Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt

On Thursday, UFC 200's biggest hitters – Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar, and Mark Hunt – fielded questions from the media. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Responds to PEDs Accusations: I’m a White Boy and Jacked, Deal With It

No matter what you, Mark Hunt, or anyone else thinks about Brock Lesnar, he doesn't really care. "I’m a white boy and I’m jacked, deal with it." read news >>

Brock Lesnar Comments on Steroid Allegations, WWE and More

Brock Lesnar is slated to make his return to the Octagon at UFC 200 in a July 9 bout against Mark Hunt, but he has been faced with steroid allegations of late from Hunt himself. Lesnar did his best t read news >>

Brock Lesnar Comments on Steroid Allegations, WWE and More

Brock Lesnar will return to the Octagon at UFC 200 in a July 9 bout against Mark Hunt, but steroid allegations have cropped up of late, including from Hunt himself. Lesnar did his best to downplay th read news >>

Brock Lesnar Video: ‘I’m Jacked. Deal With It.”

Prior to UFC 200, Brock Lesnar was asked how he felt about steroid accusations and Hunt saying he was juicing. As usual, Lesnar didn't mince words. read news >>

The 10: The Best of the Best from the Best Month in UFC History

Take a look at the 10 best fights from one of the best fight months in UFC history. This is The 10 for July. read news >>