Bellator’s inagurial PPV venture has added some more star power with the addition of Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal facing Emanuel Newton for the promotion’s interim light heavyweight title. Bellator 106 is scheduled for November 2nd at the Long Beach Arena in California, and the gala already has a scheduled main event featuring former UFC light heavyweight champs colliding as Tito Ortiz faces Rampage Jackson and lightweight champ Michael Chandler fights former belt holder Eddie Alvarez.

King Mo (11-2) will be looking to avenge a KO loss via spinning back fist to Newton (21-7-1) back in February. He rumbled through Seth Petruzelli and Jacob Noe this summer to win the tournament and get a shot at vengeance against the surging Newton.

With champion Attila Vega out with a shoulder injury, an interim bout is necessary.

From King Mo:

“Listen, I’m going to be real honest about this. Emanuel is fake as hell. He runs his mouth about being a black skinhead or something, and likes to act real hard. He’s as hard as baby shit. I’m going to destroy this guy. He landed a shot on me in our first fight, nothing more than that. I’m better than him in every facet of the game. I didn’t even shoot on him that first fight. I can take this fight anywhere I want it, and I will. It’s over. I’m taking that belt in Long Beach, bringing it back to Las Vegas, and no one is getting it back. Not Vegh, Not Rampage. Not Tito, not anyone. It’s mine. Payback is bitch, Emanuel.”

From Newton:

“I’m not going to spout off and trash Mo, I don’t have to do that. I know Mo is going to run his mouth and try to sell his game, but I don’t have anything to prove. I’m the one that knocked him out, and he’s the one that has to deal with that loss on his record, not me. I did it once, and I’m going to do it again, this time on an even bigger stage. History likes to repeat itself, and November 2nd Mo’s going to have to deal with another big loss on his record.

Michael Page sees Bellator title fight in future: 'Everyone's screaming for it to happen'

Michael Page added another victory to his undefeated resume at Bellator 144 this past weekend. Questions still remain, however, about how good Page really is.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Will Brooks supports Dustin Poirier not fighting at UFC Dublin: I'd do the same thing

Bellator champion Will Brooks is never afraid to speak his mind. And when it comes to Joseph Duffy’s last-minute withdrawal from UFC Fight Night 76 against Brooks’ friend and teammate Dustin Poirier, read news >>

Kimbo Slice to Headline Bellator Event in Houston: Details and Reaction

Kimbo Slice will headline the main event in Bellator MMA’s next tentpole Feb. 19 at Toyota Center in Houston, according to Jeremy Botter of the Houston Chronicle. Slice’s opponent hasn’t been finaliz read news >>

Tim Kennedy rips Reebok deal, says he'd 'definitely' fight for Scott Coker in Bellator (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Kennedy, who says he hasn't gotten a check from Reebok, isn't exactly happy with the UFC right now. read news >>

Top Bantamweights to Collide at ONE: Warrior’s Way in Manila

ONE: Warrior’s Way already features a heavyweight title bout, but ONE Championship has added a premier bantamweight bout and a female flyweight feature fight. read news >>

Bellator 145's Michael Chandler: 'I just know I'm better than Will Brooks'

Bellator executives haven’t come right out and told Michael Chandler what he’s fighting for at Bellator 145 next week, other than a paycheck and a possible win on his resume.Filed under: Bellator, Ne read news >>

Three fights added to December's ONE Championship 36 card in the Philippines

The December ONE Championship 36 card continues to grow with the addition of three fights to support an inaugural heavyweight title bout in the main event. Filed under: News read news >>

New Bellator middleweight champ Rafael Carvalho wants to win GLORY title, too

Newly minted Bellator middleweight champ Rafael Carvalho would like to add kickboxing titleholder to his list of accomplishments.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

'ONE Championship 35: Dynasty of Champions' gets second title fight

Next month’s “ONE Championship 35: Dynasty of Champions” event has added a second title fight to the bill.Filed under: News read news >>