Bellator’s inagurial PPV venture has added some more star power with the addition of Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal facing Emanuel Newton for the promotion’s interim light heavyweight title. Bellator 106 is scheduled for November 2nd at the Long Beach Arena in California, and the gala already has a scheduled main event featuring former UFC light heavyweight champs colliding as Tito Ortiz faces Rampage Jackson and lightweight champ Michael Chandler fights former belt holder Eddie Alvarez.

King Mo (11-2) will be looking to avenge a KO loss via spinning back fist to Newton (21-7-1) back in February. He rumbled through Seth Petruzelli and Jacob Noe this summer to win the tournament and get a shot at vengeance against the surging Newton.

With champion Attila Vega out with a shoulder injury, an interim bout is necessary.

From King Mo:

“Listen, I’m going to be real honest about this. Emanuel is fake as hell. He runs his mouth about being a black skinhead or something, and likes to act real hard. He’s as hard as baby shit. I’m going to destroy this guy. He landed a shot on me in our first fight, nothing more than that. I’m better than him in every facet of the game. I didn’t even shoot on him that first fight. I can take this fight anywhere I want it, and I will. It’s over. I’m taking that belt in Long Beach, bringing it back to Las Vegas, and no one is getting it back. Not Vegh, Not Rampage. Not Tito, not anyone. It’s mine. Payback is bitch, Emanuel.”

From Newton:

“I’m not going to spout off and trash Mo, I don’t have to do that. I know Mo is going to run his mouth and try to sell his game, but I don’t have anything to prove. I’m the one that knocked him out, and he’s the one that has to deal with that loss on his record, not me. I did it once, and I’m going to do it again, this time on an even bigger stage. History likes to repeat itself, and November 2nd Mo’s going to have to deal with another big loss on his record.

Daniel Weichel, Former Bellator Title Challenger, Added to Dublin Fight Card |

Bellator has added a brand new fight to its debut event in Ireland, featuring former featherweight title challenger Daniel Weichel. read news >>

Bellator Kickboxing: Florence Main Card Finalized |

Bellator Kickboxing announced today that it has added a trio of fights to its December 10 event at the Mandela Forum in Florence, Italy. read news >>

UFC 207 Adds Brown-Saffiedine and Means-Oliveira

UFC 207 has added two exciting welterweight battles: Matt Brown vs.Tarec Saffiedine, and Tim Means vs. Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira.MMA Trolla was actually the first to report the Brown fight (be read news >>

Chael Sonnen vs. Tito Ortiz set for Jan. 21 in California as Bellator 170 headliner

As expected, “The Bad Guy” will indeed face “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy.”Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News read news >>

Georgi Karakhanyan Completes Main Card for Bellator's First Show in Israel |

With Bellator’s groundbreaking fight in Israel just over a month away, the promotion on Tuesday announced a couple of updates to the fight card. read news >>

UFC Sacramento: Urijah Faber Gets Hometown Fight Against Brad Pickett

UFC Sacramento was not going to be complete until the card added the town's MMA legend Urijah Faber. Now he is on the card against Brad Pickett.The UFC officially announced the contest on their read news >>

Three Added to December Fight Schedule

Fresh off back-to-back knockouts of John Howard and Sabah Homasi, Tim Means will look to crack the welterweight top 15 on Friday, December 30, when he faces Brazil's Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira in a UFC read news >>

Chael Sonnen vs. Tito Ortiz Set for Bellator in Los Angeles |

Chael Sonnen will make his Bellator debut against none other than Tito Ortiz, officials confirmed on Tuesday evening. read news >>

Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen Announced for Bellator 170: Comments, Reaction

Bellator will have perhaps the biggest night in its promotion history Jan. 21, when Tito Ortiz and Chael Sonnen headline Bellator 170 in Los Angeles. Scott Coker, Bellator's president, announced the read news >>

UFC 207: Two welterweight fights added

UFC 207 has two new bouts added Tuesday. Former welterweight champion Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny and Matt Brown vs. Tarec Saffiedine.UFC 207 is the event that will end the year for the UFC and it read news >>