Immediately upon defeating Paul Daley, Josh Koscheck was announced to be coaching The Ultimate Fighter season 12 opposite UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre and, in following the tradition of the show, the two coaches will battle it out upon the show’s conclusion. After engaging in a long and drawn out war of words with Daley during the lead up to their meeting, the former NCAA Division 1 wrestler wasted no time to begin the cycle of verbal bashing anew; this time with St. Pierre as the target and “TUF.” During a recent interview with MMA30, Koscheck responded to criticism regarding his bout with Daley, explained how he would beat St. Pierre and revealed his plans to get into St. Pierre’s head.

When asked if the fact that the infamous sucker-punch that Daley threw long after the last bell overshadowed the fight itself bothered him, Koshceck said that it did not because his performance was one that he is okay with fan’s forgetting.

“No, because I don’t think the fight was one of my best performances,” he said. “I had to listen to my coaches; they said game plan, game plan, game plan for twelve weeks in training. I had a lot of adversity coming into this fight. I showed up and I fought. I stuck to the game plan and I fought a conservative, good, clean fight.”

While Koscheck acknowledged that he played it conservatively against Daley, he also told MMA30 that he will be throwing caution to the wind when he steps into the cage opposite St. Pierre.

“No,” he said when asked if he would play it safe against “Rush.” “I’m going out there to knock him out. I’m not going out there just to win a boring fight. He may be the type of fighter that comes in with a good game plan and fights conservatively and safe. I’m going out a reckless abandon and I’m coming to knock him out.”

Koscheck is as known for his trash talk as St. Pierre is for never reacting to such. “Kos” may have his work cut out for him if he plans on shaking “Rush” with words but, whether or not it ends up working, Koscheck says that he is willing to test St. Pierre’s limits.

“Yeah well, we’ll see,” he said when reminded of St. Pierre’s past reactions to trash talk. “We’ll see on ‘TUF 12' how I can get under his skin.”

Anthony Pettis Video Interview: ‘I’m Coming for the Best in the World’

After defeating the No. 6 ranked 145-pounder in the UFC, Anthony Pettis doesn't want easy fights. "I'm coming for the best in the world." read news >>

Tiffany Van Soest, Several Others, Added to Invicta FC 19 Fight Card

Invicta Fighting Championships recently announced the eight-fight card for Invicta FC 19, which includes the debut of Muay Thai champ Tiffany Van Soest. read news >>

Invicta FC 19 Fight Card Finalized with Tiffany Van Soest Facing Kalyn Schwartz

Invicta Fighting Championships today announced the last match-up for Invicta FC 19, finalizing the eight-fight card. read news >>

WSOF 33 Main Card Complete with Six Fights Set

World Series of Fighting announced the completion of a six-fight main card for the WSOF33: Gaethje vs. Dugulubgov world championship doubleheader on Oct. 7. read news >>

Following Coaching Stint on TUF 24, Gaston Bolanos Takes Aim at Lion Fight Title

Gaston Bolanos will get a chance to challenge for his first major Muay Thai title when he takes on veteran Tum Sityodtong in a Lion Fight lightweight title bout. read news >>

Kim and Nelson to Headline UFC's Return to Belfast

UFC® announced today that No.10-ranked “The Stun Gun” Dong Hyun Kim will take on No.12 Gunnar "Gunni” Nelson in Belfast on Saturday November 19 at the SSE Arena. read news >>

Dong Hyun Kim vs. Gunnar Nelson Headlines UFC Belfast

UFC recently announced that No.10 ranked Dong Hyun Kim will take on No.12 Gunnar Nelson would headline a UFC Fight Night card in Belfast, Northern Ireland. read news >>

Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy Fight Announced for UFC 205: Details, Reaction

Rashad Evans will make his return to the Octagon in November as a middleweight and challenge Tim Kennedy at UFC 205 in Madison Square Garden in New York. Evans made the announcement during an intervi read news >>

UFC Statement on CB Dollaway

UFC announced that CB Dollaway has had to withdraw from his scheduled bout at UFC 203 due to an injury he suffered last night as a result of an elevator accident at a hotel in Cleveland. read news >>

Nik Lentz's Epic Rant: 'BJ Penn Means Zero to Me' (UFC 203 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Nik Lentz talked to the press after defeating Michael McBride at UFC 203, but couldn't hold back when talk shifted to his beef with BJ Penn. read news >>