Picture

UFC contender Johny Hendricks (15-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) doesn’t mind to wait until fall or even winter for his fight with UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre (24-2 MMA, 18-2 UFC) and don’t care where the fight takes place. The “Bigg Rigg” is confident in his wrestling skills.

Hendricks earned his title shot after defeating Carlos Condit (28-7 MMA, 5-3 UFC) by unanimous decision at the recent UFC 158 on March 16 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Where GSP defended his crown against Nick Diaz (26-9 (1) MMA, 7-6 UFC) during the same event.

“If he wants to do that, more power to him.  Now I have it.  Now I know I have that fight.  Nothing stands in my way between me and GSP.  That was my main concern right there, to make sure I’m the No. 1 contender and no one can steal that spot. It doesn’t bother me to know that I’d like to fight in August, but if it’s September I’m fine with that too” said Hendricks to Knockout Radio.

The welterweight contender doesn’t care where the fight takes place: “Hey, I do not care, you know what I mean?  I don’t care where it’s at.  I just want a shot at that belt so bad I can almost taste it. Nothing else matters but getting that belt.”

About whos wrestling is better he said: “I wrestled Division I.  I was a national champion, but here in the MMA world, people act like I don’t have wrestling. One thing I think I did showcase is that my wrestling is just as strong, if not stronger, that GSP’s.”

Podcast: Ian McCall on Scoggins beef and if CM Punk will win - MMA Plus

Ian McCall featured on The Mind Diet ahead of UFC 203 and he had plenty to say about previously scheduled competitor, 'young dumb kid' Justin Scoggins. read news >>

Gall excited for 'best 15 minutes of career' vs Punk

Mickey Gall doesn’t plan on just beating CM Punk at UFC 203 – he plans on destroying the former WWE megastar in his UFC debut. read news >>

CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall Results: Winner and Reaction from UFC 203

The UFC gave Mickey Gall a prime spot against CM Punk, which the 24-year-old ran with by submitting the former WWE champion via rear-naked choke in the first round at UFC 203 in Cleveland on Saturday read news >>

Still undefeated, UFC Fight Night 95's Gregor Gillespie eyes spot on Albany card

BRASILIA, Brazil – Now 8-0 in his professional MMA career following a successful UFC debut, former NCAA Division I national wrestling champ Gregor Gillespie still sees a lot of room to grow: ‘I’m lea read news >>

UFC Fight Night 97 lineup set with Alvey vs. Nicholson in featured prelim spot

The lineup is set for the UFC’s second trip to the Philippines for UFC Fight Night 97 in October.Filed under: News read news >>

Floyd Mayweather: 'It's a good thing Conor McGregor stole my blueprint'

• a day ago

Boxing kingpin Floyd Mayweather Jr. doesn't seem to mind UFC featherweight champ Conor McGregor adopting some promotional tools as his own.The potential superfightbetween boxing pound-for-pound read news >>