James TeHuna at UFC on Fuel TV 4Light heavyweight James Te Huna came into his previous fight with Ryan Jimmo expecting to lose, and has been forced to overcome mental demons as he prepares for his fight with Glover Teixeira this weekend at UFC 160 in Las Vegas.

Everyone remembers Te Huna’s cage walk rendition of “Men In Black” prior to his fight at UFC on Fuel TV 8 in London, but the 31-year-old admits it was his team’s idea to help calm the Australian-based fighter’s nerves.

“The last two weeks before that fight, I was in a bad environment,” Te Huna told The Sydney Morning Herald. I was just thinking too many things at once and thinking negative thoughts.

“That dance just helped clear my head. It was just to try to get me to enjoy it. Before that fight happened, I thought I was going to go out there, get head kicked, get knocked out and lose the fight. That’s how I was feeling.”

But after enlisting the help of world champion boxer Danny Green, Te Huna is in a clear headspace as he looks to break into the Top 10 rankings, in a bid to fight the best in the world.

“Green has made my mental game very strong. He’s a powerful guy upstairs,” said Te Huna. “He’s been telling me how to approach my sessions throughout the whole camp, and it’s taken me to another level.”

Te Huna will come into the fight as an underdog against Teixeira, but it’s a tag he relishes and gives him more motivation as he looks to post his fifth consecutive win inside the Octagon.

UFC 195 odds: Champ Ronda Rousey opens as massive favorite over Holly Holm

If you’re going to bet on Ronda Rousey ahead of her recently announced UFC 195 headliner, get ready to wager big to win a little.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Ricky Musgrave is Looking Ahead, but Not Beyond What’s in Front of Him

Ricky Musgrave has big plans for the future, but he's not looking beyond his main event showdown at RFA 29 on Friday night. read news >>

Brock Lesnar: Vince McMahon is better at his job than Dana White

Brock Lesnar was a guest on ESPN today ahead of SummerSlam, and pointed out that his current boss is better at his job than his old boss. Former UFC heavyweight champion and current WWE superstar Bro read news >>

The MMA Hour - 295 - Roger Huerta

Roger Huerta will look ahead to his ONE Championship fight. read news >>

Trainer: Amanda Nunes' striking is 'light years' ahead of Ronda Rousey's, can beat 'Rowdy' now

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight champion,Ronda Rousey, has proven she can outstrike the best of them, but she has yet to face someone with the stand up skills that Amanda Nu read news >>

Coach: Amanda Nunes' striking is 'light years ahead' of Ronda Rousey's

Few people ever mentioned Amanda Nunes as a worthy title challenger for Ronda Rousey before this past Saturday. But after watching her dazzling display against Sara McMann, they certainly are now. Nu read news >>

Anderson Silva Suspended: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

After failing drug tests ahead of his clash with Nick Diaz at UFC 183, Anderson Silva has been suspended from competition. Silva will be forced to sit out for one year and is fined the full $200,000 read news >>

Paul Daley Prepares for Glory Against Fernando Gonzalez at Bellator MMA: Dynamite 1

Bellator MMA competitors Paul Daley and Fernando Gonzalez will set up shop inside the GLORY kickboxing ring and showcase their striking skills at Bellator MMA: Dynamite 1. read news >>

Glover Teixeira respects Ovince St. Preux's power, but questions his technique ahead of UFC main event

Glover Teixeira had his 20-fight winning streak snapped by Jon Jones and Phil Davis in 2014, but sees a five-round clash with Ovince Saint Preux as the perfect opportunity to show he’s a different fi read news >>

Latest CM Punk update: Watch video of UFC rookie sparring, grappling ahead of (eventual) Octagon debut

"I definitely don't want to wait too long. I understand all the criticism. Here I am with you interviewing me, they're making me do media, all this stuff. Eventually you're sick of talking about it a read news >>