The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world.

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse

There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, D.E.O, Scott Broussard, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, T.P. Grant, Steph Daniels, Zane Simon, Mookie Alexander, Mike Riordan, David St. Martin, David Castillo, Connor Ruebusch.

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"You didn’t really wanna grapple that loser anyway, did you ? I’d be gracious enough to give you a rematch… "  -Jason High, who interestingly enough first made a name for himself by beating Andre Galvao and stopping the BJJ world champ's hype train in MMA.

"Is there a more obnoxious piece of equipment than a leaf blower? The most annoying, wasteful and pointless tool in the world."  -Dan Hardy

"BTW, I'm following in Duane's footsteps re:coaching. So if any team out there needs a dedicated MMA coach, I'm your man @DUANEBANGCOM"  -Mac Danzig

"For the record, my health is fine. I have two heartbeats. I am as I should be. It's how we evolve. The anomaly becomes the norm. "  -Dan Hardy

"I think with Lawler's win bonus he should finally get that back tattoo finished."  -Dan Hardy

DAT BRAWL

"A face off is not a chance to get in someone's face & start making contact w/em. If you get shoved you deserved it"  -Josh Barnett

"@JonnyBones @dc_mma. "F$#% THE STAGE DO IT IN THE CAGE" like my main man @BurtWatson4real says! "  -Julianna Pena

"Whatever happened to the professionalism in professional athletes??"  -Rich Franklin

"@dc_mma @JonnyBones Chances are you 2 will not read this but what you've done is bad for the sport. I would stop talking about it."  -Matt Hughes

"Everybody is talking about the brawl, but it's sad. It's things like that fans enjoy but mainstream major sponsors question mma still. No wonder Nike, Gatorade, etc don't want to sponsor the sport!"  -Anthony Johnson

"….in DCs defense who hasn’t wanted to mush Jon Jones. Gotta be irresistible if your that close"  -Jason High

DAT MEME

"Note to self. When having the #1 and #2 light heavyweights in the world face-off don't put 145 pound public relations employee between them."  -Tim Kennedy

" I weigh 160, but my brown shirt makes me look slim."  -Dave Sholler

"Wasn't me."  -Jon Anik

"Guys, honestly I couldn't sleep last night. All I can think about is shouldn't be on not top 10""  -Daniel Cormier

"@JRsBBQ calls @Sholler_UFC breaking up @JonnyBones and @DC_MMA " -Damon Martin

DAT SELFIE

"I enjoy fighting." -Conor McGregor

GENTLEMAN STYLE

TWICTURES

MOAR TWICTURES

From Around the Web

Daniel Cormier criticizes Anthony Johnson for fake brawl with UFC champ Jon Jones

Daniel Cormier has mixed thoughts – not all of them good – about the fake brawl staged by UFC champion Jon Jones and Anthony Johnson at this past Saturday’s “UFC: Welcome to the Show” press conferenc read news >>

Daniel Cormier critical of Anthony Johnson's role in fake brawl with Jon Jones

Daniel Cormier thought the fake brawl between Anthony Johnson and Jon Jones was funny, but didn't think it was the direction that Johnson should be going ahead of his title shot. A few months before read news >>

Daniel Cormier: Anthony Johnson got played by Jon Jones during fake press conference brawl

Did Anthony Johnson just show his hand? The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight No. 1 contender was all "buddy-buddy" with reigning division kingpin Jon Jones, after the two engage read news >>

Daniel Cormier Not a Fan of Fake Brawl, Rumble Befriending Jon Jones

Jon Jones and Anthony Johnson had everyone eating out of the palm of their hands after staging a fake fight at Saturday’s "UFC: Welcome to the Show" press conference. Everyone, that is, except Daniel read news >>

Morning Report: Daniel Cormier says he has 'no doubt' he can beat Jon Jones in a rematch

Even before they went five rounds at UFC 182 in January, neither light heavyweight champion Jon Jones or his opponent Daniel Cormier thought they'd be rid of each other in one night. With Jones cappi read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Failed Drug Tests, Reebok 'doesn't like brunettes'?

The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world. A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse -- There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to f read news >>

Jon Jones, Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White by Reenacting Jones-Cormier Brawl

The UFC held a press event hours before Saturday's UFC 184 entitled “Welcome to the Show.” It was similar to its “The Time Is Now” event held earlier this year, but this one focused on the next wave read news >>

The MMA Hour - 270 - Mike Winklejohn

Mike Winklejohn discusses Holly Holm's training for UFC 184, Jon Jones and more. read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Josh Neer reactions, GSP's spinning kicks, Lauzon vs. Parke Beef