The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world.

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse

There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, D.E.O, Scott Broussard, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, T.P. Grant, Steph Daniels, Zane Simon, Mookie Alexander, Mike Riordan, David St. Martin, David Castillo, Connor Ruebusch.

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"You didn’t really wanna grapple that loser anyway, did you ? I’d be gracious enough to give you a rematch… "  -Jason High, who interestingly enough first made a name for himself by beating Andre Galvao and stopping the BJJ world champ's hype train in MMA.

"Is there a more obnoxious piece of equipment than a leaf blower? The most annoying, wasteful and pointless tool in the world."  -Dan Hardy

"BTW, I'm following in Duane's footsteps re:coaching. So if any team out there needs a dedicated MMA coach, I'm your man @DUANEBANGCOM"  -Mac Danzig

"For the record, my health is fine. I have two heartbeats. I am as I should be. It's how we evolve. The anomaly becomes the norm. "  -Dan Hardy

"I think with Lawler's win bonus he should finally get that back tattoo finished."  -Dan Hardy

DAT BRAWL

"A face off is not a chance to get in someone's face & start making contact w/em. If you get shoved you deserved it"  -Josh Barnett

"@JonnyBones @dc_mma. "F$#% THE STAGE DO IT IN THE CAGE" like my main man @BurtWatson4real says! "  -Julianna Pena

"Whatever happened to the professionalism in professional athletes??"  -Rich Franklin

"@dc_mma @JonnyBones Chances are you 2 will not read this but what you've done is bad for the sport. I would stop talking about it."  -Matt Hughes

"Everybody is talking about the brawl, but it's sad. It's things like that fans enjoy but mainstream major sponsors question mma still. No wonder Nike, Gatorade, etc don't want to sponsor the sport!"  -Anthony Johnson

"….in DCs defense who hasn’t wanted to mush Jon Jones. Gotta be irresistible if your that close"  -Jason High

DAT MEME

"Note to self. When having the #1 and #2 light heavyweights in the world face-off don't put 145 pound public relations employee between them."  -Tim Kennedy

" I weigh 160, but my brown shirt makes me look slim."  -Dave Sholler

"Wasn't me."  -Jon Anik

"Guys, honestly I couldn't sleep last night. All I can think about is shouldn't be on not top 10""  -Daniel Cormier

"@JRsBBQ calls @Sholler_UFC breaking up @JonnyBones and @DC_MMA " -Damon Martin

DAT SELFIE

"I enjoy fighting." -Conor McGregor

GENTLEMAN STYLE

TWICTURES

MOAR TWICTURES

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Ken Shamrock responds to steroid allegations

The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world. A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse -- There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to f read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? McGregor vs. Mendes reactions, Reebok Uniform complaints

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Conor McGregor reacts to Jose Aldo's rib injury

Morning Report: Coach Mike Winkeljohn believes 'there's a possibility' Jon Jones never fights again, says Daniel Cormier

Coach Mike Winkeljohn has never been afraid to tell it like it is. The head trainer at Jackson's MMA in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Winkeljohn hasn't been thrilled with prized pupil and former UFC light read news >>

Sorry Daniel Cormier, but Alexander Gustafsson believes you're not a real UFC champion until you beat Jon Jones

Embrace the asterisk! Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight No. 1 contender, Alexander Gustafsson, is once again fighting for the title, even if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? UFC fighters react to the NBA Finals, Ken Shamrock Training Video

Fortunes Changed for Five at UFC Fight Night 68

While people the week of the fight talked about how it could be the end for future Hall of Famer Dan Henderson, another fighter, Brian Ebersole, who has had one of the most well-traveled careers in t read news >>

Ryan Bader: Alexander Gustafsson Doesn't Deserve Title Shot, Isn't as Dangerous

Ryan Bader was passed over for a crack at Daniel Cormier's UFC light heavyweight title in favor of Alexander Gustafsson and, unsurprisingly, it isn't sitting well with him. Speaking with Ariel Helwan read news >>

There's a Possibility Jon Jones Never Fights Again, According to Head Coach

Usually when you see "Jon Jones" and "coach" in the same sentence, you think Greg Jackson. But Jackson is one half of the head coaching team at the world-renowned gym down in Albuquerque, New Mexico. read news >>

Ryan Bader: Alexander Gustafsson does not deserve UFC title shot against Daniel Cormier

Especially coming off a brutal knockout loss to a guy who just got choked out himself, says Bader. Ryan Bader -- once again -- was left out in the cold when it came to getting the next 205-pound titl read news >>