The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world.

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse

There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, D.E.O, Scott Broussard, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, T.P. Grant, Steph Daniels, Zane Simon, Mookie Alexander, Mike Riordan, David St. Martin, David Castillo, Connor Ruebusch.

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"You didn’t really wanna grapple that loser anyway, did you ? I’d be gracious enough to give you a rematch… "  -Jason High, who interestingly enough first made a name for himself by beating Andre Galvao and stopping the BJJ world champ's hype train in MMA.

"Is there a more obnoxious piece of equipment than a leaf blower? The most annoying, wasteful and pointless tool in the world."  -Dan Hardy

"BTW, I'm following in Duane's footsteps re:coaching. So if any team out there needs a dedicated MMA coach, I'm your man @DUANEBANGCOM"  -Mac Danzig

"For the record, my health is fine. I have two heartbeats. I am as I should be. It's how we evolve. The anomaly becomes the norm. "  -Dan Hardy

"I think with Lawler's win bonus he should finally get that back tattoo finished."  -Dan Hardy

DAT BRAWL

"A face off is not a chance to get in someone's face & start making contact w/em. If you get shoved you deserved it"  -Josh Barnett

"@JonnyBones @dc_mma. "F$#% THE STAGE DO IT IN THE CAGE" like my main man @BurtWatson4real says! "  -Julianna Pena

"Whatever happened to the professionalism in professional athletes??"  -Rich Franklin

"@dc_mma @JonnyBones Chances are you 2 will not read this but what you've done is bad for the sport. I would stop talking about it."  -Matt Hughes

"Everybody is talking about the brawl, but it's sad. It's things like that fans enjoy but mainstream major sponsors question mma still. No wonder Nike, Gatorade, etc don't want to sponsor the sport!"  -Anthony Johnson

"….in DCs defense who hasn’t wanted to mush Jon Jones. Gotta be irresistible if your that close"  -Jason High

DAT MEME

"Note to self. When having the #1 and #2 light heavyweights in the world face-off don't put 145 pound public relations employee between them."  -Tim Kennedy

" I weigh 160, but my brown shirt makes me look slim."  -Dave Sholler

"Wasn't me."  -Jon Anik

"Guys, honestly I couldn't sleep last night. All I can think about is shouldn't be on not top 10""  -Daniel Cormier

"@JRsBBQ calls @Sholler_UFC breaking up @JonnyBones and @DC_MMA " -Damon Martin

DAT SELFIE

"I enjoy fighting." -Conor McGregor

GENTLEMAN STYLE

TWICTURES

MOAR TWICTURES

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? McGregor vs. Mendes reactions, Reebok Uniform complaints

The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world. A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse -- There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to f read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Fedor's Return, Rockhold and Weidman beef

Monday Morning Analyst: UFC Fight Night: Mir vs. Duffee, UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Leites and more

On this week's edition of the Monday Morning Analyst, we take a look at the two UFC Fight Nights from the week (UFC Fight Night: Mir vs. Duffee and UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Leites) with a special read news >>

UFC 189 press conference complete audio: Conor McGregor, Chad Mendes, Robbie Lawler, Rory MacDonald

Conor McGregor, Chad Mendes, Robbie Lawler and Rory Macdonald and UFC PR boss Dave Sholler field questions from the media in the UFC 189 Media Conference Call. read news >>

Former middleweight champion and ex-cokehead predicts Jon Jones will go back on the blow

Hey, remember when Jane Doe was living with C.L. Smooth and despite her brief stint in rehab, started sniffing again? The same thing is going to happen to former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) read news >>

UFC announces return to Ireland, books 3Arena in Dublin for Oct. 24

The week before the biggest fight of Ireland’s most popular fighter’s career, the UFC has announced a fall return to Dublin.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie rankings, June 30: 'Soldier of God' on the rise

After a weekend with Bellator 139 and UFC Fight Night 70, the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA rankings got an update, and “Soldier of God” was the big winner.Filed under: Bellator, MMA Rankings, News, read news >>

Fabricio Werdum wants Jon Jones reinstated for UFC 'super fight'

And that's just fine with "Bones." After capturing the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight title by submitting Cain Velasquez at UFC 188 a few weeks back (see it again here), Fabricio We read news >>

Paulo Filho talks cocaine addiction, believes Jon Jones will go back to it 'sooner or later'

Former WEC middleweight champion Paulo Filho talks about how his substance abuse affected his career. He also believes Jon Jones will have a relapse. Paulo Filho was one of the most promising middlew read news >>

Video: Check out Ronda Rousey, Conor McGregor unveiling new UFC 'fighter kits'

NEW YORK CITY – The UFC and Reebok today unveiled their new “fighter kits,” and the organization’s biggest stars, including champion Ronda Rousey and UFC 189 headliner Conor McGregor, were there to m read news >>