The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world.

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse

There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, D.E.O, Scott Broussard, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, T.P. Grant, Steph Daniels, Zane Simon, Mookie Alexander, Mike Riordan, David St. Martin, David Castillo, Connor Ruebusch.

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"You didn’t really wanna grapple that loser anyway, did you ? I’d be gracious enough to give you a rematch… "  -Jason High, who interestingly enough first made a name for himself by beating Andre Galvao and stopping the BJJ world champ's hype train in MMA.

"Is there a more obnoxious piece of equipment than a leaf blower? The most annoying, wasteful and pointless tool in the world."  -Dan Hardy

"BTW, I'm following in Duane's footsteps re:coaching. So if any team out there needs a dedicated MMA coach, I'm your man @DUANEBANGCOM"  -Mac Danzig

"For the record, my health is fine. I have two heartbeats. I am as I should be. It's how we evolve. The anomaly becomes the norm. "  -Dan Hardy

"I think with Lawler's win bonus he should finally get that back tattoo finished."  -Dan Hardy

DAT BRAWL

"A face off is not a chance to get in someone's face & start making contact w/em. If you get shoved you deserved it"  -Josh Barnett

"@JonnyBones @dc_mma. "F$#% THE STAGE DO IT IN THE CAGE" like my main man @BurtWatson4real says! "  -Julianna Pena

"Whatever happened to the professionalism in professional athletes??"  -Rich Franklin

"@dc_mma @JonnyBones Chances are you 2 will not read this but what you've done is bad for the sport. I would stop talking about it."  -Matt Hughes

"Everybody is talking about the brawl, but it's sad. It's things like that fans enjoy but mainstream major sponsors question mma still. No wonder Nike, Gatorade, etc don't want to sponsor the sport!"  -Anthony Johnson

"….in DCs defense who hasn’t wanted to mush Jon Jones. Gotta be irresistible if your that close"  -Jason High

DAT MEME

"Note to self. When having the #1 and #2 light heavyweights in the world face-off don't put 145 pound public relations employee between them."  -Tim Kennedy

" I weigh 160, but my brown shirt makes me look slim."  -Dave Sholler

"Wasn't me."  -Jon Anik

"Guys, honestly I couldn't sleep last night. All I can think about is shouldn't be on not top 10""  -Daniel Cormier

"@JRsBBQ calls @Sholler_UFC breaking up @JonnyBones and @DC_MMA " -Damon Martin

DAT SELFIE

"I enjoy fighting." -Conor McGregor

GENTLEMAN STYLE

TWICTURES

MOAR TWICTURES

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Don't be a DNB, Replies to Punk vs Pendred Beef

The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world. A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse -- There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to f read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Palhares, Scar vs Mufasa, Cyborg vs Baszler, Former Ring Girls

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Bourdain gets BJJ blue belt, McGregor on TUF

• a day ago

Technique of the Week: Dirty boxing Judo throw from the clinch

• a day ago

4-time Olympian and UFC Middleweight Daniel Kelly shows you how to do a crushing Judo throw from the clinch in Submission Radio's "Technique of the Week". read news >>

Sorry Daniel Cormier, but Jon Jones coming back 'a lot sooner than you think' and 'will be champion again'

• a day ago

Daniel Cormier is the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion and will be defending his 205-pound strap against Alexander Gustafsson in the UFC 192 pay-per-view (PPV) main eve read news >>

John Dodson: Jon Jones 'wasn't the perfect angel that everyone thought he was to be'

LOS ANGELES -- John Dodson might have come up with the best analogy yet for Jon Jones and his situation. Or at least the funniest. Dodson, Jones' teammate at Jackson-Winkeljohn MMA in Albuquerque, N. read news >>

UFC teammate compares Jon Jones to Miley Cyrus: 'There's no such thing as a perfect angel'

The Photoshop possibilities are so tantalizing I can barely type... Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) flyweight No. 1 contender John Dodson is making the media rounds this week to promote his upco read news >>

Submission Radio technique of the week: Ronda Rousey's rolling armbar with bicep slicer

Last week, UFC middleweight Dan Kelly demonstrated how to perform Ronda Rousey's rolling armbar maneuver. This week, he's back again with a different variation of the same move. read news >>

John Dodson: Jon Jones Was 'Miley Cyrus,' Not 'Hannah Montana'

Jon Jones used to shine like Leroy Green. The man known as “Bones” was all kinds of magnificent in the cage. We watched him decimate the best fighters in the world in a way few had ever done. He beca read news >>

Dodson on Jones: "Every sinner has a future"

With Jon Jones back in the gym waiting for the results of the court case against him, stemming from a hit and run accident earlier this year, teammate John Dodson is opening up on the former champion read news >>