The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world.

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse

There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, D.E.O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, T.P. Grant, Steph Daniels, Zane Simon, Mookie Alexander, Chris Hall, Mike Riordan, David St. Martin, David Castillo, Connor Ruebusch.

RAMPAGE VS. KING MO PART 15

" so now u feel some typa way cuz your dick rider got fired and now u wanna retire!!!?"  -Muhammed Lawal

" haha u mad cause I took yo number 1spot huh? U can't fight! It's MMA not high school wrestling,u suck Mo,and u are boring. Shut up"  -Quinton Jackson

" u suck?! Thats what u said!? I kno this aint Quinton tweetin. I thought u was from Memphis!? Lol...damn u a square"  -Muhammed Lawal

" u call me square and u rock nipple rings!? Come on fam..I live in Oc now,but u act like u live in San Fran homie. Fight like a man"  -Quinton Jackson

"Explain to me why u asked me for a rematch and was lookin all sad after the fight just ended? ...I kno this aint Quinton tweetin. U sound like a surfer from OC. I thought u rep the M? U sound lame mayne."  -Muhammed Lawal

WWF VS. SONNEN

"": Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do..." very original"  -Scott Hall

JOSH BARNETT VS. ANTONIO SILVA

"quack quack quack!Sounds like a duck to me.Let me hand you your 2nd loss straight,and it'll free up more time for pro wrestling and podcasts"  -Antonio Silva

"Like the dude in Fulci's The New York Ripper?"  -Josh Barnett

"stop talk trash baby face and if UFC like a fight,take a fight like a man."  -Antonio Silva

SIGN MY BOOBS

"Who's going to the UFC fan expo?"  -Keith Jardine

"I'm going if you will be there and sign my boobies???"  -Isaac Vallie-Flagg

"only if you sign mine"  -Keith Jardine

"best convo eva!"  -Julie Kedzie

"you can sign Ike's other boob."  -Keith Jardine

"LADIES/GENTS ~ @danawhite has invited me to sign & be part of the @ufc expo JULY 5th-6th in LAS VEGAS - 8 years since I was part of the UFC"  -Ken Shamrock, but will you sign boobies?

TWICTURES

HOLY SUPER-SIZED VERA

KARATE HOTTIE, NOT A GOOD NINJA

HOUSE COKER

MOAR TWICTURES

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? UFC fighters react to the NBA Finals, Ken Shamrock Training Video

The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world. A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse -- There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to f read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Conor McGregor reacts to Jose Aldo's rib injury

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Ken Shamrock responds to steroid allegations

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? McGregor vs. Mendes reactions, Reebok Uniform complaints

Paul Heyman Talks CM Punk's Motivation, Mindset for Signing with UFC

In spite of months of silence, the upcoming MMA debut of Phil Brooks, better known by his professional wrestling moniker CM Punk, remains one of the biggest stories of 2015. Still, many questions rem read news >>

With some convinced of fix in Shamrock vs. Slice, truth likely far less interesting

Was the Bellator 138 main event fixed? More likely, it was just bad. Which makes a lot more sense than the alternate conspiracy theory approach, even if it’s not as endlessly fascinating to discuss w read news >>

UFC Fight Night 69: Twitter Reacts to Joanna Jedrzejczyk's Dominant, Bloody Win

UFC Fight Night 69 was a solid card full of young, interesting talent. While there was plenty to get excited about, nobody got as much attention as UFC women's strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk read news >>

Gilbert Melendez Replaces Bobby Green, Faces Al Iaquinta at UFC Fight Night 71

Gilbert Melendez apparently needs to get the taste of his loss to Eddie Alvarez at UFC 188 out of his mouth. Just four days after losing a split decision to Alvarez in Mexico City, Melendez agreed to read news >>

Derek Brunson vs. Sam Alvey set for UFC Fight Night 73 in Nashville

An interesting middleweight battle will go down in Nashville on Aug. 8. Derek Brunson will meet Sam Alvey at UFC Fight Night 73.The Nashville Post initially reported the news on Tuesday. Brunson (13- read news >>

The MMA Hour - 286 - Jessica Aguilar

Jessica Aguilar talked about signing with the UFC and her debut fight against Claudia Gadelha on Aug. 1. read news >>