The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world.

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse

There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, D.E.O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, T.P. Grant, Steph Daniels, Zane Simon, Mookie Alexander, Chris Hall, Mike Riordan, David St. Martin, David Castillo, Connor Ruebusch.

RAMPAGE VS. KING MO PART 15

" so now u feel some typa way cuz your dick rider got fired and now u wanna retire!!!?"  -Muhammed Lawal

" haha u mad cause I took yo number 1spot huh? U can't fight! It's MMA not high school wrestling,u suck Mo,and u are boring. Shut up"  -Quinton Jackson

" u suck?! Thats what u said!? I kno this aint Quinton tweetin. I thought u was from Memphis!? Lol...damn u a square"  -Muhammed Lawal

" u call me square and u rock nipple rings!? Come on fam..I live in Oc now,but u act like u live in San Fran homie. Fight like a man"  -Quinton Jackson

"Explain to me why u asked me for a rematch and was lookin all sad after the fight just ended? ...I kno this aint Quinton tweetin. U sound like a surfer from OC. I thought u rep the M? U sound lame mayne."  -Muhammed Lawal

WWF VS. SONNEN

"": Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do..." very original"  -Scott Hall

JOSH BARNETT VS. ANTONIO SILVA

"quack quack quack!Sounds like a duck to me.Let me hand you your 2nd loss straight,and it'll free up more time for pro wrestling and podcasts"  -Antonio Silva

"Like the dude in Fulci's The New York Ripper?"  -Josh Barnett

"stop talk trash baby face and if UFC like a fight,take a fight like a man."  -Antonio Silva

SIGN MY BOOBS

"Who's going to the UFC fan expo?"  -Keith Jardine

"I'm going if you will be there and sign my boobies???"  -Isaac Vallie-Flagg

"only if you sign mine"  -Keith Jardine

"best convo eva!"  -Julie Kedzie

"you can sign Ike's other boob."  -Keith Jardine

"LADIES/GENTS ~ @danawhite has invited me to sign & be part of the @ufc expo JULY 5th-6th in LAS VEGAS - 8 years since I was part of the UFC"  -Ken Shamrock, but will you sign boobies?

TWICTURES

HOLY SUPER-SIZED VERA

KARATE HOTTIE, NOT A GOOD NINJA

HOUSE COKER

MOAR TWICTURES

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Don't be a DNB, Replies to Punk vs Pendred Beef

The week's most interesting bits from the MMA and UFC twitter world. A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse -- There's a ton of tweets below, but first, don't forget to f read news >>

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Bourdain gets BJJ blue belt, McGregor on TUF

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? NBA stars try MMA, UFC Blunders, Candy Crush

• a day ago

Roman Salazar wants to 'break' Marlon Vera at UFC Fight Night 73

Roman Salazar has yet to taste success in the UFC octagon. If he has his way, that will change that at Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 73.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Beyond the Octagon: results from Road to UFC: Japan

The Japan-based, TUF-esque reality show, coached by future opponents Josh Barnett and Roy Nelson, has already yielded a few interesting results. The intriguing reality show Road to UFC: Japan got und read news >>

Bellator MMA Signs Wrestling Standout Tyrell Fortune to Multi-fight Deal

Bellator MMA announced on Wednesday the signing of highly sought after wrestling prospect Tyrell Fortune to an exclusive, multi-fight contract. read news >>

Kharitonov explains reasons for not signing with the UFC, would still rematch champ Werdum

Russian heavyweight Sergei Kharitonov explains the reasons why he decided not to sign with the UFC. Currently riding a five-fight win streak dating back to 2011, many fans and pundits believed it wou read news >>

Josh Barnett on wrestling in WWE: 'They don't want someone to come in and upend their show'

The UFC fighter and certified catch wrestler talks potentially working for the big US pro-wrestling organizations as well as the comeback of long-time friend Fedor. On September 27, Josh Barnett will read news >>

Prepare for violence: Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva vs Mark Hunt 2 is targeted for UFC 193.

Prepare for violence: The sequel of the best fights of all time is coming. According to MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani, we might be in for a sequel of one of the best heavyweight fights in UFC history read news >>

Bellator signs Isao Kobayashi and Thiago Jambo Goncalves to multi-year deals

Bellator has continued their pattern of aggressively signing fighters to bolster their roster with the announced addition of Isao Kobayashi and Thiago Jambo Goncalves.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>