2013 will mark the first time that women will more than likely grace the UFC Octagon, starting with current Strikeforce champion Ronda Rousey.

As he heads into his fight at UFC 154 on Saturday night, UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre talks about the arrival of the ladies to the UFC.

St-Pierre is quick to point out that he’s not comfortable watching women’s fights, and never has been, but he respects fighters like Ronda Rousey and other women who compete in MMA.

“It’s good for her,” St-Pierre said about Rousey’s arrival in the UFC. “I’m happy for the girls that fight, but me personally I have a hard time watching the girls fight.

“It’s the way I grew up maybe, the mentality, I’m different, I’m old school, but I have a hard time watching girls fighting, it’s hard for me.”

Check out the rest of St-Pierre’s comments in the video below:

After successful UFC return, Julianna Pena won't rush to Ronda Rousey title fight

The best approach, according to "The Venezuelan Vixen," is to take more fights and keep building her name up. After 17 months on the sidelines, Julianna Pena made a successful return to the Octagon b read news >>

The MMA Hour - 276 - Cat Zingano

Cat Zingano will talk about rebounding from her loss to Ronda Rousey and where she goes from here. read news >>

Zingano on Rousey fight: 'I wouldn't change a thing about my approach'

Cat Zingano was finished by Ronda Rousey in just 14 seconds at UFC 184, but she wouldn't change anything about her strategy to charge out of the gate. Cat Zingano obviously didn't get much time in th read news >>

Walmart will sell Ronda Rousey's autobiography ... just online only (for now)

Because selling "violence" online is different than selling it in stores. Much to the surprise of many, Walmart recently declared that it would not sell Ronda Rousey's upcoming book,"My Fight/Your Fi read news >>

'Reckless' Cat Zingano won't change 'aggressive' attack despite quick loss to Ronda Rousey

Since coming up short in her bid to dethrone Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey, back at UFC 184 (video replay here), Cat Zingano has shied away from the read news >>

Walmart will sell Ronda Rousey book online, won't comment on 'too violent' report

Walmart will sell Ronda Rousey's new book on its website, just not in stores. At least not right away. A report from the New York Post last week stated that Walmart had deemed Rousey too violent and read news >>

Cat Zingano 'wouldn't change a thing' about her approach to Ronda Rousey fight

Cat Zingano has never been one to live life with regrets. So she's not about to second-guess herself for her approach to fighting Ronda Rousey at UFC 184. Long called a slow starter, Zingano rushed o read news >>

UFC Champ Ronda Rousey Deemed Too Violent For Wal-Mart

UFC women’s champion and 2008 Olympic Bronze Medalist Ronda Rousey’s biography, “My Fight/Your Fight,” becomes available on May 12, but you won’t be able to purchase it at Wal-Mart. read news >>

Report: Ronda Rousey's Wrestlemania appearance planned months in advance

UFC women's bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey's Wrestlemania appearance was reportedly planned months in advance. Ronda Rousey's appearance at last weekend's blockbuster Wrestlemania event seemed l read news >>