2013 will mark the first time that women will more than likely grace the UFC Octagon, starting with current Strikeforce champion Ronda Rousey.

As he heads into his fight at UFC 154 on Saturday night, UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre talks about the arrival of the ladies to the UFC.

St-Pierre is quick to point out that he’s not comfortable watching women’s fights, and never has been, but he respects fighters like Ronda Rousey and other women who compete in MMA.

“It’s good for her,” St-Pierre said about Rousey’s arrival in the UFC. “I’m happy for the girls that fight, but me personally I have a hard time watching the girls fight.

“It’s the way I grew up maybe, the mentality, I’m different, I’m old school, but I have a hard time watching girls fighting, it’s hard for me.”

Check out the rest of St-Pierre’s comments in the video below:

UFC 193: Ronda Rousey 'Revolution' trailer will give you chills (Video)

I'm getting chills down my spine just watching the latest trailer promoting the highly-anticipated Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight title fight between pound-for-pound supers read news >>

Holly Holm on fighting Ronda Rousey at UFC 193: 'In a lot of ways better' than waiting 'four months'

"Preacher's Daughter" collides with "Rowdy" in the main event of UFC's inaugural trip to Melbourne, Australia in November. Life sure hits you fast. And it walloped Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC read news >>

Mayweather-Berto full fight video preview

If you intend on watching Floyd Mayweather take on Andre Berto tonight (Sept. 12, 2015) at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, it may well be an historic moment in boxing. Should Mayweather read news >>

Knockout Radio Podcast: Justin Gaethje, Ronda Rousey’s New Movie, and More

Join Knockout Radio for the podcast featuring WSOF champ Justin Gaethje, Ronda Rousey's new movie role, and a recap of all the week's hottest MMA news. read news >>

Ronda Rousey: Retirement Looms, but ‘I’m Not Done Making History Yet’ (Video)

Ronda Rousey makes no secret that she plans an early retirement from MMA, but she also doesn't plan on walking away before she shatters a few more records. read news >>

Holly Holm: Facing Ronda Rousey sooner 'can be a lot better' than waiting four months

Holly Holm spent about four hours working on the logistics of her training camp and travel schedule with her coaches, husband and manager two weeks ago. Holm's team was trying to figure out the best read news >>

Video: Could these two world champion wrestlers be Ronda Rousey's downfall?

LAS VEGAS – As UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey continues to destroy challengers at an alarming rate, what’s it going to take for someone to beat her? How about world championship-level read news >>

Fightweets: Luke Rockhold and the revenge of Strikeforce

LOS ANGELES -- Fabrico Werdum, Daniel Cormier, Robbie Lawler, Ronda Rousey. All Strikeforce alumni. All wearing UFC gold. As if that isn't an impressive enough UFC resume for a promotion that was som read news >>

'Nervous' Ronda Rousey on Entertainment Tonight: If I suck in Road House, everyone will hate me (Video)

"I'm obsessed with Road House, I love Road House. I see why people would be hesitant to see a remake, because it is such a classic. In my own way, I'm nervous. The worst thing that’s going to happen read news >>

VIDEO: How Does Holly Holm Handle Everyone Writing Her Off Against Ronda Rousey?

It's got to be difficult for Holly Holm to have everyone already write her off as a threat to UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey. read news >>