Georges-St-Pierre-UFC-129-WO_8325Leading up to their UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz showdown, Nick Diaz made allegations on a Canadian sports talk radio show that UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre was on “plenty of steroids.”

St-Pierre strongly denied those allegations during the UFC 158 post-fight press conference following Saturday’s event in Montreal.

“I’ve never took steroids in my life.  I’m for Olympic testing in my sport.  I’m up to do the tests, the Olympic tests.  I have no problem with that.  I’m not a cheater.  I never cheat in my sport,” said St-Pierre.

UFC president Dana White refuted the allegations following the UFC 158 pre-fight press conference.

“The guy has fought a million times in title fights, and mostly guys in title fights are the ones who get tested. He’s never tested positive for anything,” said White.  ”Never been busted for anything.”

The UFC welterweight titleholder isn’t only for more rigorous drug testing, he opposes the use of testosterone replacement therapy used by many fighters.

“I’m against TRT. I’m against all this, and if you want my opinion, you can test me anytime, not problem.  I’m for the testing, anti-doping.  I think it should be more regulated,” he stated without hesitation.

St-Pierre, always looking for the positive, took the steroid allegations as a compliment.

“For me, I take that as a compliment.  You think I’m a good athlete, so in his mind he says, ‘he needs to be on steroids because he’s athletic.’  For me, I take that as a compliment.  It boosts my confidence by saying that.”

St-Pierre defeated Diaz by unanimous decision in the main event of UFC 158.  It was his eighth title defense.

Brock Lesnar Responds to PEDs Accusations: I’m a White Boy and Jacked, Deal With It

No matter what you, Mark Hunt, or anyone else thinks about Brock Lesnar, he doesn't really care. "I’m a white boy and I’m jacked, deal with it." read news >>

Brock Lesnar Comments on Steroid Allegations, WWE and More

Brock Lesnar is slated to make his return to the Octagon at UFC 200 in a July 9 bout against Mark Hunt, but he has been faced with steroid allegations of late from Hunt himself. Lesnar did his best t read news >>

Brock Lesnar Comments on Steroid Allegations, WWE and More

Brock Lesnar will return to the Octagon at UFC 200 in a July 9 bout against Mark Hunt, but steroid allegations have cropped up of late, including from Hunt himself. Lesnar did his best to downplay th read news >>

Watch the UFC Fight Night 90 Post-Fight Presser, Including Anderson Silva!

Watch as surprise guest Anderson Silva, and then several of the key UFC Fight Night 90 fighters, field questions from the media. read news >>

VIDEO: UFC Fight Night 90 Post-Fight Press Conference with Special Guest Anderson Silva

Watch as Anderson Silva crashes the party, and then several of the key UFC Fight Night 90 fighters, field questions from the media at the post-fight press conference. read news >>

UFC's Derrick Lewis Took a Nap During Post-Fight Press Conference

Being a fighter is incredibly difficult. They train for months in anticipation of getting punched in the face for a tiny paycheck, and then afterward? They have to sit in front of the media and answe read news >>

Watch The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale Post-Fight Press Conference Live After Tonight’s Event

The big winners and marquee names from The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale will field questions from the media shortly following tonight's event. read news >>

TUF 23 Finale Post-Fight Press Conference Video Replay

The big winners from The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale fielded questions from the media at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas following Friday's event. read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter Finale bonus recap

Find out who took home all the post-fight bonus awards from The Ultimate Fighter Finale. read news >>

Watch the UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes Post-Fight Press Conference Live Shortly After Tonight’s Event

The big winners and marquee names from the UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes fight card will field question from the media shortly following tonight's event at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. read news >>