Georges-St-Pierre-UFC-129-WO_8325Leading up to their UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz showdown, Nick Diaz made allegations on a Canadian sports talk radio show that UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre was on “plenty of steroids.”

St-Pierre strongly denied those allegations during the UFC 158 post-fight press conference following Saturday’s event in Montreal.

“I’ve never took steroids in my life.  I’m for Olympic testing in my sport.  I’m up to do the tests, the Olympic tests.  I have no problem with that.  I’m not a cheater.  I never cheat in my sport,” said St-Pierre.

UFC president Dana White refuted the allegations following the UFC 158 pre-fight press conference.

“The guy has fought a million times in title fights, and mostly guys in title fights are the ones who get tested. He’s never tested positive for anything,” said White.  ”Never been busted for anything.”

The UFC welterweight titleholder isn’t only for more rigorous drug testing, he opposes the use of testosterone replacement therapy used by many fighters.

“I’m against TRT. I’m against all this, and if you want my opinion, you can test me anytime, not problem.  I’m for the testing, anti-doping.  I think it should be more regulated,” he stated without hesitation.

St-Pierre, always looking for the positive, took the steroid allegations as a compliment.

“For me, I take that as a compliment.  You think I’m a good athlete, so in his mind he says, ‘he needs to be on steroids because he’s athletic.’  For me, I take that as a compliment.  It boosts my confidence by saying that.”

St-Pierre defeated Diaz by unanimous decision in the main event of UFC 158.  It was his eighth title defense.

Watch UFC Fight Night 86's post-fight press conference on MMAjunkie

ZAGREB, Croatia – UFC Fight Night 86 takes place Sunday. You can watch a live video stream of the post-fight news conference here on MMAjunkie at approximately 5:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. PT).Filed under read news >>

Daniel Cormier Responds to Jon Jones' Comments

UFC fighter Daniel Cormier apparently did not appreciate that Jon Jones called him a coward when he appeared on The MMA Hour on Monday (h/t Shaun Al-Shatti of MMAFighting.com). Cormier took to Twitte read news >>

Julianna Pena cleared to resume UFC career following assault allegations

The UFC today announced it has completed an investigation into allegations of assault by women’s bantamweight Julianna Pena and reinstated “The Ultimate Fighter 18” winner, freeing her to resume her read news >>

Following flagged test, former UFC champ Frank Mir issues statement, denies PED use

After receiving notice of a potential anti-doping violation, former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir took to social media to deny any performance enhancing drug use.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Frank Mir Repsonds to Potential UFC Fight Night 85 Anti-Doping Violation

Frank Mir responds to USADA charging him with a potential anti-doping violation, asking people to reserve judgement. read news >>

Watch the UFC Fight Night Zagreb Post-Fight Press Conference Streaming Live Following the Event

Watch the post-fight press conference for UFC Fight Night: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos streaming live from Arena Zagreb in Croatia shortly following the event. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. dos Santos Post-Fight Press Conference Video Replay

The Ultimate Fighting Championship held their first event in Croatia on Sunday, with the Arena Zagreb hosting UFC Fight Night: Rothwell vs. dos Santos. read news >>

Alejandro Perez not sure what to think of UFC Fight Night 86 greasing allegations

ZAGREB, Croatia – Alejandro Perez survived the leg locks of Ian Entwistle on Sunday at UFC Fight Night 86. However, Entwistle made it clear he felt Perez’s success was the result of operating outside read news >>

UFC Fight Night 86 post-fight facts: Dos Santos lands record number of body strikes

Former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos produced a record output of strikes when he dominated Ben Rothwell. Check out all the post-UFC Fight Night 86 facts.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Conor McGregor Responds to Death of Joao Carvalho After Charlie Ward MMA Fight

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor released a statement on Tuesday regarding the death of Joao Carvalho, who died on Monday following a welterweight bout with Charlie Ward in Dublin on Saturda read news >>