Fedor Emelianenko interview during his recent MMA seminar

Picture

Earlier this week during his MMA seminar in Orenburg, Russia the legendary MMA fighter, former PRIDE FC champion and now president of Russian MMA Union, Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko (35–4-0-1 MMA) gave this interview:

Hello, Fedor

Hello

What are your thoughts about your seminar today?

Well, I have the warmest thoughts about this seminar. I tried to show the guys different techniques as they could to develop themselves as Mixed Martial Artists.

Did you see some response while showing them the techniques, did the students understand well?

You know, because the students had good questions, yes. The one thing I want to say, though, is that there was so little time because I wanted to show these guys even more. I hope the students learned some things from me and that they can keep practice that with their trainers later.

Where will the next seminars be, in which cities?

If God will, the next seminar will be in Chelyabinsk from 1st to 6th of March and later in Kemerovo, I think probably 14th of March.

Ok, Fedor, thanks for your interview.

We also have video and pictures of Fedor's recent MMA seminar.

During the holiday week, Scott Coker, President of Bellator MMA, told MMAFighting.com that they have reached out to Brock Lesnar to show interest in his services. Now, just before the new year, Coker read news >>

Multiple sources confirmed to BlooydElbow.com that Fedor Emelianekno is still not interested in a comeback. Over the past few weeks, rumours about a potential Fedor Emelianenko return have run rampan read news >>

Which saves Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) the trouble of making a counteroffer. Bellator MMA President Scott Coker, who partnered with M-1 Global a few years back to co-promote mixed martial a read news >>

Wanderlei Silva and Fedor Emelianenko, two of the most popular fighters from the Pride FC era, have returned to ring in the New Year Japanese MMA style. read news >>

You got involved in boxing first, What made you first decide to begin MMA in 2010? When I started boxing in college, I founded a Fight Club so that I could read news >>

Barnett believes that Japanese MMA is not done yet, and pro wrestling may be a key in helping it regain popularity read news >>

Vote now in the Bloody Elbow Baddest Tournament to determine the Greatest MMA Striker of All Time. Today's match-up: #2 Mirko Cro Cop vs. #3 Fedor Emelianenko. Vote now! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome read news >>

Scott Coker went to Japan late last month in part because of one man: Fedor Emelianenko. The Bellator MMA president was in attendance at the Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye show in Tokyo on New Year's Eve knowing th read news >>

This week's Inside the Vault is an interview with an old interview with Anthony Johnson. read news >>