Fedor Emelianenko interview during his recent MMA seminar

Picture

Earlier this week during his MMA seminar in Orenburg, Russia the legendary MMA fighter, former PRIDE FC champion and now president of Russian MMA Union, Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko (35–4-0-1 MMA) gave this interview:

Hello, Fedor

Hello

What are your thoughts about your seminar today?

Well, I have the warmest thoughts about this seminar. I tried to show the guys different techniques as they could to develop themselves as Mixed Martial Artists.

Did you see some response while showing them the techniques, did the students understand well?

You know, because the students had good questions, yes. The one thing I want to say, though, is that there was so little time because I wanted to show these guys even more. I hope the students learned some things from me and that they can keep practice that with their trainers later.

Where will the next seminars be, in which cities?

If God will, the next seminar will be in Chelyabinsk from 1st to 6th of March and later in Kemerovo, I think probably 14th of March.

Ok, Fedor, thanks for your interview.

We also have video and pictures of Fedor's recent MMA seminar.

Chris Olech- "The Last Emperor" Fedor Emelianenko, arguably the best fighter in the history of MMA will be making a monumental trip to Canada for a week filled with seminars, autograph signings and f read news >>

MMA Legend Fedor Emelianenko is not coming out of retirement but he did mention he would have wanted to face Cain Veasquez in his prime. While Fedor Emelianenko is not coming out of retirement, he wa read news >>

How did you get into MMA?  I actually got into MMA just because I wanted to try a new try of workout and lose some weight and started loving it and decided to train for real!Your last fight was a re read news >>

Shamrock explains why Ronda Rousey is a bigger draw for the UFC than Jon Jones, plus why Frank never fought in Pride FC and never got the chance to fight Pat Miletich. read news >>

• a day ago

How did you get into MMA?I got into MMA back in 2009 when the fights came to my hometown, I saw one girl fight on the card and was like hell I could do that! I asked the promoter if i could be on the read news >>

Diaz insists he's still in shape and could fight on a week's notice. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight contender and longtime mixed martial arts (MMA) veteran Nick Diaz has emerged fr read news >>

Former Bellator MMA lightweight champ has not moved on from feud with Alvarez, but a rematch with Brooks is more important to him. read news >>

Bellator MMA featherweight champ Pat Curran talks the importance of his rematch with Patricio Pitbull, what's up with his fight with Frodo Khasbulaev, and what he wants to see in Scott Coker's versio read news >>

If the money was the same as MMA, would the former Bellator LW champ go back to wrestling instead of fighting? Plus, his thoughts on Scott Coker running Bellator MMA. read news >>