Picture

Earlier this week during his MMA seminar in Orenburg, Russia the legendary MMA fighter, former PRIDE FC champion and now president of Russian MMA Union, Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko (35–4-0-1 MMA) gave this interview:

Hello, Fedor

Hello

What are your thoughts about your seminar today?

Well, I have the warmest thoughts about this seminar. I tried to show the guys different techniques as they could to develop themselves as Mixed Martial Artists.

Did you see some response while showing them the techniques, did the students understand well?

You know, because the students had good questions, yes. The one thing I want to say, though, is that there was so little time because I wanted to show these guys even more. I hope the students learned some things from me and that they can keep practice that with their trainers later.

Where will the next seminars be, in which cities?

If God will, the next seminar will be in Chelyabinsk from 1st to 6th of March and later in Kemerovo, I think probably 14th of March.

Ok, Fedor, thanks for your interview.

We also have video and pictures of Fedor's recent MMA seminar.

From Around the Web

Seth Petruzelli on retirement, recent callout, fighting Kimbo-Shamrock winner

Seth Petruzelli announced his MMA retirement in June 2013. So, he thought it was odd when a friend sent him a text message back in January letting him know that former opponent and recent Bellator MM read news >>

The MMA Hour - 271 - Tamdan McCrory

Tamdan McCrory discusses his recent run in Bellator and more. read news >>

The MMA Hour - 271 - Marion Reneau

Marion Reneau discusses her recent UFC run and what's next. read news >>

Fedor Emelianenko admits Russian fighters don’t want his advice: They've rejected my help many times

Retired MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko revealed that the current generation of fighters in Russia doesn’t want to take his advice. Attend an MMA event in Russia and you will be met with a sea of ‘Last read news >>

Fedor Emelianenko on female fighters: 'MMA is for men. It’s a man sport'

Fedor Emelianenko thinks women should compete in sports where they can “look like women,” and that list does not include MMA.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, Videos read news >>

Fedor Emelianenko believes women shouldn't compete in MMA, calling it 'a man's sport'

What is MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko's take on women fighters in MMA? That they shouldn't be in the sport at all. When Fedor Emelianenko dominated the MMA heavyweight scene en route to becoming one o read news >>

The MMA Hour - 273 - Reza Madadi

Former UFC fighter Reza Madadi will talk about resuming his fighting career after a recent jail sentence. read news >>

UFC issues press release in support of recent video piracy arrest

While some MMA fans may not be too pleased about news of the arrest of prolific media pirate (believed to be "Sir Paul") this week, the UFC is definitely beaming. The UFC's long running battle agains read news >>

Matt Hamill: Second retirement was more about 'bad management,' not recent MMA losses

Can the former UFC mainstay make a splash in World Series of Fighting (WSOF) tonight? "It wasn't my relationship with MMA. It was my relationship with my business partners and my management and with read news >>