Fedor Emelianenko interview during his recent MMA seminar

Picture

Earlier this week during his MMA seminar in Orenburg, Russia the legendary MMA fighter, former PRIDE FC champion and now president of Russian MMA Union, Fedor “The Last Emperor” Emelianenko (35–4-0-1 MMA) gave this interview:

Hello, Fedor

Hello

What are your thoughts about your seminar today?

Well, I have the warmest thoughts about this seminar. I tried to show the guys different techniques as they could to develop themselves as Mixed Martial Artists.

Did you see some response while showing them the techniques, did the students understand well?

You know, because the students had good questions, yes. The one thing I want to say, though, is that there was so little time because I wanted to show these guys even more. I hope the students learned some things from me and that they can keep practice that with their trainers later.

Where will the next seminars be, in which cities?

If God will, the next seminar will be in Chelyabinsk from 1st to 6th of March and later in Kemerovo, I think probably 14th of March.

Ok, Fedor, thanks for your interview.

We also have video and pictures of Fedor's recent MMA seminar.

Motivated by Pat Wyman and Tim B., Paul Gift looks back at 2009 and gives a statistical breakdown of Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Rogers round 1. Nov. 7, 2009 was a big day for Strikeforce. The promotion m read news >>

Legendary boxer Mike Tyson revealed during a radio interview this week that he was sexually abused as a child while growing up in Brooklyn, N.Y. read news >>

Since the only Russian I speak is aped from that scene in Rambo when Col. Podovsky was barking orders at Sgt. Yushin, I'm not entirely sure what all those fancy letters mean. I think they are selling read news >>

In part 2 of BloodyElbow’s interview with Vadim Finkelchtein, the M-1 Global head honcho discusses heavyweight great Fedor Emelianenko, the negotiation issues between the UFC and M-1, and the death o read news >>

This is a pretty inspiring ad with Fedor Emelianenko, and we dare you not to get emotional. read news >>

The former WEC champ and Pride FC star is facing a second leg surgery after being shot at a Rio de Janeiro party. We posted last week the news that former World Extreme Combat Middlweight champ Paulo read news >>

Re-live all of the action and shocking finish from Fabricio Werdum's fight with Fedor Emelianenko. The bout was the main event at Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum from June of 2010 in San Jose, Californ read news >>

Hans Nijman, best known in MMA circles for being one of the participants in the 2000 Pride World Grand Prix tournament, was shot to death on Wednesday in front of a gym he partially owned in Holland read news >>

Mark Hunt will compete for his first-ever mixed martial arts (MMA) title this weekend (Sat., Nov. 15, 2014) when he faces Fabricio Werdum for the interim heavyweight strap at the UFC 180 pay-per-view read news >>

Jump to: