Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest heavyweight fighter of his generation. The humble Russian juggernaut has now faced and defeated five former UFC champions after dropping top heavyweight contender Andrei Arloski at Affliction: “Day of Reckoning” late last month. Emelianenko sat down with Dreamfighters to discuss the win and what’s up next. Below are some of the highlights of that conversation:

Fedor On Arlovski’s Striking:

Arlovski is a very good striker but if you watch the fight closely you can see he didn’t hit me that much. I did not feel in trouble at any moment.

Fedor On The Prospect Of Facing Brock Lesnar:

I will fight again on the next affliction card. Besides this, me and my management hope to get a chance to talk to Dana White in person in June to discuss a possible fight between me and Brock.

Fedor On The Biggest Puncher He’s Faced:

“Well Fujita is the only one who ever hit me right, and he hit hard! But I can’t really make a good comparison with the other guys.”

Fedor On His Protege Kiril Sidelnikov:

“I think Kirill did a good job, he is only 21 and needs to learn much more. Buentello is a very experienced fighter and was the smarter fighter. But the next time Kirill must listen better to his corner.”

Brock Lesnar Returns to UFC: The Defining Moments of His MMA Career to Date

Brock Lesnar is a large man, in multiple ways. Granted, none of his other largenesses happen without his physical largeness, but even so he looms over both pro wrestling and MMA as a bona fide supers read news >>

Listen Live to the UFC 200 Media Call: Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt

Listen in LIVE on the UFC 200 media conference call with Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt Thursday, June 30, at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET. read news >>

UFC 200 Media Call Replay: Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt

On Thursday, UFC 200's biggest hitters – Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar, and Mark Hunt – fielded questions from the media. read news >>

Brock Lesnar Responds to PEDs Accusations: I’m a White Boy and Jacked, Deal With It

No matter what you, Mark Hunt, or anyone else thinks about Brock Lesnar, he doesn't really care. "I’m a white boy and I’m jacked, deal with it." read news >>

Brock Lesnar Comments on Steroid Allegations, WWE and More

Brock Lesnar is slated to make his return to the Octagon at UFC 200 in a July 9 bout against Mark Hunt, but he has been faced with steroid allegations of late from Hunt himself. Lesnar did his best t read news >>

Brock Lesnar Comments on Steroid Allegations, WWE and More

Brock Lesnar will return to the Octagon at UFC 200 in a July 9 bout against Mark Hunt, but steroid allegations have cropped up of late, including from Hunt himself. Lesnar did his best to downplay th read news >>

Brock Lesnar Video: ‘I’m Jacked. Deal With It.”

Prior to UFC 200, Brock Lesnar was asked how he felt about steroid accusations and Hunt saying he was juicing. As usual, Lesnar didn't mince words. read news >>

From WWE to UFC: 10 Moments That Made Brock Lesnar the Beast Incarnate

Brock Lesnar has been in the spotlight for 14 years now. He's won championships, he's broken streaks, he's conquered opponents, he's dominated foes and he's battled back from adversity. Now, after fo read news >>

Brock Lesnar: WWE vs MMA Training ‘Not Even on the Same Planet’ (Audio)

Brock Lesnar was recently asked to compare the conditioning needed for WWE versus MMA and said that there was no comparison. read news >>

What Brock Lesnar's return means for himself and the UFC (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: UFC 200 is trending to be the company's biggest pay-per-view. At least part of that is thanks to the crossover WWE star. read news >>