waylon-lowe-4.jpgFormer UFC fighter and current World Series of Fighting featherweight Waylon Lowe is in a much different kind of fight these days.

According to Philly.com, the 32-year-old is suing the maker of Kama Sutra Pleasure Balm Prolonging Gel after he alleges he suffered burned and scarred genitals that led to permanent disfigurement and dysfunction.

Lower is suing the sex shop, the Philadelphia-based The Mood, where he says he bought the gel, and its creator, Kama Sutra Co. and Kamsut Inc., which reportedly has sold more than a million units of the gel. The fighter is seeking more than $50,000 in damages, according to a lawsuit filed in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court.

“This is a very private, but very significant loss for a man who is very vital in so many other aspects,” Lowe’s attorney, Thomas R. Kline, told Philly.com. “This is a man who literally makes his living avoiding injury; he knows how to protect himself. Yet he wasn’t provided with the most basic, simple instructions to protect himself from this product. If it could happen to him, it could happen to anyone.”

According to the report:

In the complaint, filed May 14, Lowe claims he had used the desensitizing gel previously without problem. And when he applied it last Sept. 1, he and his fiancée began lovemaking without incident. But when their 3-year-old daughter awoke, the fiancée interrupted their intercourse to attend to her, according to the lawsuit.

Before she returned, Lowe “began to experience excruciating pain and pressure in his penis,” the lawsuit states. “He removed the condom and his penis swelled significantly. He sought emergency medical treatment and follow-up care thereafter.”

Lowe (14-4), a three-time NCAA Division II national wrestling champion, went 2-2 in the UFC before his release in 2011. Since then, he’s won four consecutive fights – all via knockout – including his recent victory over Cameron Dollar at WSOF 2 in March.

view original article >>

Report here if this news is invalid.

Related News

Brock Lesnar announces return at UFC 200

  • 22 days ago
  • 5 views

Former UFC heavyweight champion and current WWE superstar Brock Lesnar went on ESPN's SportsCenter to announce his return to the Octagon at UFC 200 on July 9, 2016 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. read news >>

Coming Off Long Layoff, Bellator’s John Salter Set to Show He’s Still High-Level

  • 14 days ago
  • 6 views

Having dealt with numerous injuries over the past few years, UFC veteran John Salter is ready to show that he should be in the Bellator title mix. read news >>

Mike Arrant Replaces Injured Thiago Meller, Faces John Howard at WSOF 31

  • 13 days ago
  • 6 views

World Series of Fighting announced today that Thiago Meller has withdrawn from his scheduled welterweight contest against John Howard, who will now face Mike Arrant at WSOF 31. read news >>

UFC Veteran Light Heavyweight Ryan Jimmo Reportedly Dead at 34

  • a day ago
  • 66 views

Seven-fight UFC veteran Ryan Jimmo has died due to injuries suffered from a hit-and-run in a nightclub parking lot in the early morning hours of June 26. read news >>