Posted bysystem system 1 year ago from http://feedproxy.google.com/

Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza sure looked ready to try and win back his Strikeforce title. A 41-second knockout of Derek Brunson this past month put the ex-champ at the top of the middleweight contender list for most MMA observers. Souza is ready to fight, his manager Gilberto Faria today told MMAjunkie.com. But the call from Strikeforce has yet to come. "So far, we haven't been contacted regarding 'Jacare' being on the (Nov. 3) card, but it would seem like not," Faria said.




No comments yet. Be the first one to comment!
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code 

Related MMA Merchandise


Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.