Demetrious Johnson is a man with a lot on his plate.

In addition to his UFC flyweight title defense at UFC on Fox 8, “Mighty Mouse” today revealed that his wife could give birth to their first child at any moment.

“The ‘Mighty Baby’ should be here any minute. [My wife] could call me right now saying her water just broke in the store, but there’s no added pressure or inspiration,” Johnson said during Tuesday’s media conference call. “I’m happy to be a father, but this is my job and my career, and I approach it from a business aspect. I’m just focused and ready to go in there and defend.”

Johnson will put his title on the line July 27, squaring off with John Moraga live on Fox from Seattle’s KeyArena. The 125-pound standouts were initially supposed to meet this past April at the “TUF 17” finale, but the bout was rescheduled after the champion suffered an injury in training.

“[My] recovery has gone great,” Johnson said. “Once I got cleared by my doctor to start training, I started. If I were to add up all the days, this training camp has probably been like 12 weeks. I’m feeling 100 percent, and I’m ready to get in there and do work.”

In Moraga, Johnson faces a hard-punching flyweight who rides a seven-fight winning streak into his first world title shot. Moraga, who stopped Ulysses Gomez and Chris Cariaso in his first two Octagon appearances, has been critical of Johnson’s elusive fighting style, arguing that the champion does not enter the cage with the intent of finishing his opponent.

“I honestly didn’t care [about Moraga’s comments]. It’s his opinion, and everyone is entitled to his opinion,” Johnson said. “He has a two-fight winning streak [going]. He finished Ulysses Gomez and Chris Cariaso, so I think his UFC run so far is great.”

While Johnson believes that Moraga is a worthy challenger, the champion is also confident that he is well-prepared to defeat the heavy-handed 29-year-old.

“My last fight, I fought one of the guys in the division who has one-strike knockout power, and you’ve seen him do it all the time,” Johnson said of his successful defense against John Dodson. “John Moraga possesses great skills and good combinations, but when it comes to my training, we don’t bring anybody in to emulate [my opponents]. We just train hard, and I believe in my training partners and my coaching. That’s what we’ve done, and it hasn’t let us down yet. I just focus on my overall game and how to be the best mixed martial artist. That way, whomever I fight on July 27, it doesn’t matter. I’ll go out there and perform at my best.”

Holly Holm vs. Valentina Shevchenko Official as UFC on FOX 20 Headliner

A women's bantamweight clash between Holly Holm and Valentina Shevchenko will headline UFC on FOX 20. read news >>

Holly Holm Possible UFC on FOX 20 Headliner; Gilbert Melendez vs. Edson Barboza Announced

UFC on FOX 20 received a bout pitting Gilbert Melendez vs. Edson Barboza, and could also include Holly Holm and Anthony Johnson's next fights. read news >>

Holly Holm, Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson to Return on Stacked UFC on Fox 20

UFC on Fox 20 went from empty to absolutely packed with a series of fight announcements on Wednesday night. The headliner? An interesting striker vs. striker matchup between former women's bantamweig read news >>

Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira Clash Signed for UFC on FOX 20

Anthony Johnson and Glover Teixeira will meet at UFC on FOX 20 in a light heavyweight battle that should determine the next championship challenger. read news >>

Arlovski all business before Overeem fight

Forget the talk of battling teammates, Arlovski is focused on task at hand vs Overeem this Sunday read news >>

Watch Canelo Alvarez Destroy Amir Khan with This Stunning Right Hand

Canelo Alvarez put Amir Khan out cold in their headliner from Las Vegas. read news >>

Undefeated Cristobal Chavez Keeping It Simple and Focused

Undefeated bantamweight prospect Cristobal Chavez is keeping it simple and focused heading into Monday's Combate Americas 5. read news >>

Rafael dos Anjos Not Shying Away from Conor McGregor, but is Focused on Eddie Alvarez

UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos enters his fight camp in Singapore, not shying away from Conor McGregor, but he is laser-focused on Eddie Alvarez. read news >>

TUF 24 to Feature 16 Champions Vying for a Shot at Demetrious Johnson

The Ultimate Fighter 24 will feature 16 flyweight champions from other promotions around the world. read news >>

Demetrious Johnson, UFC Agree on New Contract: Details, Comments, Reaction

Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson has agreed to a new eight-fight contract with UFC, ensuring he'll continue his dominant title run with the company. As shared by Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com read news >>