"I'm off to Tokyo!
A big announcement will come straight from Japan tomorrow (February 13).
When the official part is done I'll be able to provide more information about everything,
and believe me, I have many things to say.
What you could easily guess by now is that I won't be retiring.
I'll keep on fighting, it's my life, it's what I do."

WSOF announces upcoming events in Connecticut, Massachusetts, North Dakota

WSOF’s summer plans have now been made official with the announcement of locations for WSOF 31, WSOF 32 and WSOF 33.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

14-Fight UFC Veteran Benson Henderson Jumps Ship for Bellator

The MMA free-agency game has officially changed with the announcement that former UFC and WEC lightweight champion Benson Henderson is joining Bellator MMA. Henderson officially broke the news on his read news >>

Bellator signs PRIDE, Strikeforce, veteran heavyweight Sergei Kharitonov to multi-fight deal

Two days after the announcement of one of its highest profile free-agent signings to date, Bellator continues to bolster its roster with the addition of a veteran heavyweight.Filed under: Bellator, N read news >>

WSOF 29 main card complete with addition of three bouts

WSOF 29 has a complete main card following the announcement of three new bouts.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

VIDEO: Fighter Refuses to Accept He’s Been TKO’d, Ref Decides to Let Fight Continue

This referee decided to stop a fight and let it continue when the defeated fighter refused to acknowledge the TKO. read news >>

CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall: Latest Comments, Reaction After Fight Announcement

More than one year after signing with UFC, former WWE superstar CM Punk finally has an opponent for his mixed martial arts debut. Mickey Gall, who defeated Mike Jackson by submission at UFC Fight Nig read news >>

Rothwell vs. JDS Headlines Zagreb Event

Fresh from his submission win over Josh Barnett last month, Ben Rothwell will continue his march toward the UFC heavyweight title when he squares off with former world champion Junior Dos Santos read news >>