Chuck Liddell comments on Silva's move to 205

“Anderson Silva is a tough fighter. If anyone can move up and do it I think he could do it. It’s another 20 lbs to him, so it’s a big jump. I think there are a lot of good fights for him at 205…Sure, it could be a good fight but I think I’m too big for him. He’s a tough fighter and I have all the respect in the world for him but I think I’d be too much for him.” view original article >>

UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis had some things to say about Anderson Silva's leg break in an interview, but changed his tune a little later in a follow-up with another media outlet. Anthony read news >>

"I always talk about a fight that most people don't bring up, it's when I fought Travis Lutter in Montreal. Basically in the fight I had all the answers I needed (to win) but it was just failed execu read news >>

Because focusing on one aspect of the fight, could spell disaster for the Stockton slugger. Going into UFC 183, Anderson Silva is adamant he won't be hesitant to throw his patented leg kicks after su read news >>

UFC 'money weight' Nick Diaz may be the best and worst representation of a martial artist in modern MMA. The expletive hurling, nunchuck twirling Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt isn't above breaking o read news >>

Nick Diaz says that he's not going to go after an opponent's injury. Unless it's a cut. You might think you know Nick Diaz. He's mercurial personality. His aggressiveness in the cage. His seemingly u read news >>

Vote now in the Bloody Elbow Baddest Tournament to determine the Greatest MMA Striker of All Time. Today's match-up: #4 Chuck Liddell vs. #5 Demetrious Johnson. Vote now! Once upon a time, there were read news >>

Don't count on UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis breaking his leg in the Octagon any time soon. A Taekwondo practitioner of 22 years, Pettis was asked Monday if seeing former middleweight champ read news >>

It appears former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva’s once-broken leg has healed just fine.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

"It was kind of an amateur mistake. I mean, he kicked a check, and that's like a basic kickboxing move. I mean, he's probably done that a million times in his life, and that was just the wrong time t read news >>

Jump to: