“Anderson Silva is a tough fighter. If anyone can move up and do it I think he could do it. It’s another 20 lbs to him, so it’s a big jump. I think there are a lot of good fights for him at 205…Sure, it could be a good fight but I think I’m too big for him. He’s a tough fighter and I have all the respect in the world for him but I think I’d be too much for him.” view original article >>

VIDEO: Watch Anderson Silva Throw Hands With His Son

The next Anderson Silva may very well be his next of kin. read news >>

CM Punk Comments on MMA Career, Life After WWE and More

Ahead of his highly anticipated MMA debut against Mickey Gall Saturday at UFC 203, CM Punk discussed his development as a fighter and his past as a WWE Superstar in The Players' Tribune. Punk said th read news >>

Miocic vs. Overeem: Weigh-In Info, Top Comments Before UFC 203

Stipe Miocic and Alistair Overeem both made weight for Saturday’s heavyweight title tilt at UFC 203, although there was a fair bit of drama on the scales on Friday morning. The Dutch star was late to read news >>

Chael Sonnen to Bellator: Latest Contract Details, Comments, Reaction

Veteran MMA fighter Chael Sonnen has left UFC and signed a multiyear deal with Bellator, Damon Martin of Fox Sports reported Thursday. MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani confirmed Martin's report. The 39-y read news >>

Jose Aldo Requests Release from UFC Contract: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction

Upset about not being given a rematch against Conor McGregor at UFC 205, Jose Aldo has requested a release from his contract. Aldo made his comments to the Brazilian website Combate (translation via  read news >>

Manager expects 'Bigfoot' Silva to be released, head overseas, comments on Roy Nelson kick

• a day ago

Antonio Silva’s longtime manager expects to restart the Brazilian heavyweight’s career overseas after his latest UFC loss.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>