Chuck Liddell comments on Silva's move to 205

“Anderson Silva is a tough fighter. If anyone can move up and do it I think he could do it. It’s another 20 lbs to him, so it’s a big jump. I think there are a lot of good fights for him at 205…Sure, it could be a good fight but I think I’m too big for him. He’s a tough fighter and I have all the respect in the world for him but I think I’d be too much for him.” view original article >>

Move over Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz, another "super fight" is coming in 2015. Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva aren't the only ones ending their hiatus from combat sports competition, as former Ultima read news >>

A superfight with UFC legend Anderson Silva on Jan. 31 brought Nick Diaz out of retirement, and his former coach Cesar Gracie believes the Stockton native could hand "The Spider" his third straight l read news >>

And you wouldn't either, according to the Stockton slugger. After sitting out for nearly two years, Nick Diaz decided it was time to get back into the swing of things as he inked a new deal to return read news >>

When I jokingly said on The MMA Beat that if Nick Diaz vs. Anderson Silva was booked, I'd have to question my religious beliefs, I never thought people would take it seriously. But many did, and I'm read news >>

On this week's episode of "The MMA Beat," the panel talks about Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz, Eddie Alvarez's future, Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier, Wanderlei Silva's future, best fights in August, an read news >>

Chris Weidman's busy defending his title. Anderson Silva's busy preparing for his comeback. Vitor Belfort's busy brushing off his critics. Luke Rockhold's busy vying to replace Belfort as one of his read news >>

And it doesn't help that "Spider" will be two months shy of his 40th birthday when he squares off against Nick Diaz. "I believe it's going to be a stand-up fight the entire time. Nick is better on th read news >>

On day two, reality started to set in. Tuesday’s confirmation that Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz will fight next January at UFC 183 was pure joy, pure wonder. Despite the fact MMA fans had already bee read news >>

The latest episode of Majority Draw Radio explores the magnitude of Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz, rumors of “Cowboy” Cerrone vs. Eddie Alvarez, and an interview with Andre Fili. read news >>