Wanderlei Silva is talking the talk as coach on set of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "Brazil 3," but will he walk the walk at the Finale on May 31, 2014? Arch enemy and opposing coach, Chael Sonnen, is skeptical.

If you've tuned in to The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "Brazil" season 3 exclusively on UFC Fight Pass, you are painfully aware that coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva picked up right where they left off.

It's amazing entertainment for mixed martial arts (MMA) fans, which will culminate when the sworn enemies finally settle there score at TUF: "Brazil" 3 Finale on May 31, 2014, which takes place at Ginasio do Ibirapuera in Brazil after years of bad blood.

Or, at least that is the basic bright idea.

Unfortunately, the West Linn, Ore., native doesn't think "The Axe Murderer" will ultimately follow through with his plans to fight even though the contract has been officially signed.

He vents (via MMA Fighting):

"It's one of those things where, something stinks here. He's talking more than ever. He's saying things like ‘Chael better not get hurt' and ‘Chael better not fall out.' I've never pulled out, ever. If I'm hurt or I'm sick, I just show up. Never do I complain or I pull out. What that's telling me, he's going to claim he's hurt. He's just doing all these things to tip his hand here, and something stinks and I don't know what it is, but something's going on."

Look no further than Sonnen if you want to be entertained for several hours -- he's a genuine showman. Therefore, we do have to take his words with a grain of salt.

Nonetheless, he does think he has proof that something is rotten in the state of TUF: "Brazil 3" because every time he saw "The Axe Murderer" on set, the former Pride FC superstar was always eating, claiming he just needed eight weeks to prepare for the grudge match.

Sonnen explains:

"I was with him on the set of The Ultimate Fighter, and I watched him every day not practice. It seemed like he watched me every day twice a day practice. I'd see him in the hallway and he'd see me covered in five or six pounds of sweat and he'd be walking in with fruit, he was always eating pears. He'd be walking around with a pear in his hand as dry as can be and I thought 'you don't look like a guy who's getting ready to fight,' not a five round fight, particularly not when you've been out of the ring for a year. This just doesn't make sense ... He said, I need eight weeks, that's all I need to get my body ready, and in eight weeks I'm going to get ready."

Take it for what it is, for now, check out our fight card and rumor updates for TUF: "Brazil" 3 right here.

Daniel Cormier on Chael Sonnen's 'punk' claims: 'That's just him talking'

Daniel Cormier responded to Chael Sonnen's comments regarding the UFC light heavyweight title now that Jon Jones has been suspended. read news >>

Daniel Cormier on Chael Sonnen's 'punk' comment: 'Remember the source'

Chael Sonnen recently made headlines for the first time in awhile when he chimed in on the UFC light heavyweight title situation. Speaking on his podcast, Sonnen said that anyone who would accept the read news >>

Blackzilians coach Jorge Santiago: 'We try to knock people out'

At the center of a surging MMA camp, Jorge Santiago believes that the Blackzilians style and approach to training is a big part of their success.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Chael Sonnen makes his Mayweather vs Pacquiao pick: 'Someone is going to sleep'

But not who you may think! As the clock ticks and the "Fight of the Century" nears, the anticipation for the "Mayweather vs Pacquiao" pay-per-view (PPV) -- live tonight (May 2, 2015) from the MGM Gra read news >>

Chael Sonnen trashes Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao bout

The self-proclaimed gangster from Oregon blasts boxing's 'Fight of the Century' on Facebook. Not every combat sports enthusiast is counting down the hours until boxing's mega-fight between Floyd Mayw read news >>

Coach: Khabib Nurmagomedov’s knee injury was a ‘freak accident’

AKA owner and head coach Javier Mendez explains how Khabib Nurmagomedov’s injury came about. read news >>

Morning Report: Chael Sonnen says only 'a punk' would wear Jones Jones' championship belt without beating him

Chael Sonnen is certainly no stranger to the legal process. The former UFC contender is serving a two-year suspension for testing positive for banned substances, but argues now former light heavyweig read news >>

Javier Mendez calls Khabib Nurmagomedov's injury a 'freak accident'

American Kickboxing Academy (AKA) owner and head coach Javier Mendez spoke to SB Nation on Thursday about the future of Luke Rockold and Chris Weidman, Daniel Cormier's chances against Anthony Johnso read news >>

Chanel Sonnen’s advice to Jon Jones on how to get over with fans

For retired fighter turned media pundit Chael Sonnen, there’s the script most people read from when atoning for a mistake, and there’s the one that best suits this game of cage fighting (which, of co read news >>

Chael Sonnen 'confused' by UFC punishment of Jon Jones: 'If you part ways with a guy, cut him completely'

"I'm a little bit confused by it. You have to do something, you have to take some kind of action, I support that. But I don't fully know what it means to strip a guy of his belt. What do you do with read news >>