Cameron Dollar Ultimate Fighter 9 FinaleWhen he fights at the 145-pound weight class, it seems nothing can stop former Ultimate Fighter Season 9 participant Cameron “Money Man” Dollar.

Undefeated at featherweight, Dollar has been working his way back up to bigger shows following is TUF exit with solid performances against his fellow Colorado-based opposition, including his most recent win over former UFC featherweight Tyler “Thunder” Toner this past June.

“Toner had never been finished, not even Scott Jorgensen could finish him, and I finished him by choking him out in the second round,” said Dollar. “I feel like I dominated him in pretty good fashion.

“I feel real good at 145 and I’m definitely stronger, faster and am a bigger guy compared to the other guys in the weight class.”

Having won back-to-back fights, Dollar’s efforts have been rewarded with World Series of Fighting contract, with his debut scheduled for Saturday in Atlantic City, N.J., on NBC Sports Network against Waylon Lowe, a fighter whom Dollar has something of a grudge against.

“Lowe was on the same season of The Ultimate Fighter that I was on and he didn’t even win his fight into the house and yet he was still brought back to fight in the UFC multiple times, got dropped, and now is signed with the WSoF,” said Dollar. “To me, words can’t even describe the feelings that I’ve got on this fight.

“He’s had things handed to him on a silver platter, whereas I’ve had to work and bust my butt to get to where I am and this opportunity. It’s going to be a fight for sure. I’m coming at him hard and keep coming after him. To me it’s personal. He’s taken something from me and I want it back.”

Dollar told that he’s already visualized the fight and knows how it’s going to play out in his favor.

“I’ve already got the fight going through my head and I know exactly how it’s going to play out,” said Dollar. “It’s just the same typical stuff that every other wrestler will do.

“Of course he’s going to want to stand and bang for a second then do what he knows how to do and that’s shoot in. I’ve got the length on him, the height on him, and I’m going to keep him at the end of my punches and keep hitting him.”

Now that he’s back in a bigger show, Dollar intends to make the most of it and prove he belongs with the best in the featherweight division.

“I’m definitely not where I want to be yet, but I’m in a bigger show and I’m getting a chance to get exposure outside the state,” he said. “Don’t get me wrong, I love my Colorado fans, but I’m thankful I’m getting this opportunity with the WSoF.

“I’m ready, I’m battle-tested, and I’m ready to make an impact and make a statement.”

Justin Gaethje vs. Ozzy Dugulubgov WSOF 33 Main Event Canceled |

Friday night's World Series of Fighting 33 main event has been canceled due to medical concerns. read news >>

WSOF Cancels Next Two Events |

World Series of Fighting has cancelled its next two live events. read news >>

WSOF cancels two events to make New Year's Eve super card at MSG in New York

World Series of Fighting is canceling two events, in Denver and Seattle, to create a super card at Madison Square Garden in New York City on New Year's Eve. read news >>

In Response to UFC, WSOF Cancels 2 Events to Beef Up New Year's Card in NYC

The World Series of Fighting is pulling out all the stops for Madison Square Garden. WSOF President Ray Sefo told broadcaster Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour Monday that it would cancel two shows prior read news >>

WSOF merges two events to make New Year's Eve super card at MSG in New York

World Series of Fighting is merging two events, in Denver and Seattle, to create a super card at Madison Square Garden in New York City on New Year's Eve. read news >>

MMAjunkie Radio (1 p.m. ET): Cody McKenzie, WSOF's Carlos Silva

MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) with guests Cody McKenzie and Carlos Silva.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, WSOF read news >>

WSOF CEO Carlos Silva expects promotion to keep its current event pace for 2017

The sudden consolidation of two WSOF events into one year-end event naturally led to speculation the promotion is in trouble.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, Radio Highlight, Videos, WSOF read news >>

WSOF 34 in NYC now boasts 4 title fights, including Moraes vs. Silva, Branch vs. Taylor

• 18 hours ago

WSOF’s network-televised yearend event is taking shape and now boasts four title fights, as well as reigning champion in a new weight class.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

WSOF 34, WSOF 35 scrapped and merged into year-end card at Madison Square Garden

WSOF is shifting its promotional resources by cancelling two upcoming events and merging them into the newly minted WSOF 34. Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

WSOF Banking on All Championship Fights on New Year's Eve |

Hot on the heels of canceling its next two events, WSOF confirmed that it is going with all title fights on its New Year's Eve main card. read news >>