By Cheryl Ragsdale,

Brian Stann is one of my favorite UFC fighters. Before giving Brian's prediction for Silva vs Sonnen 2 and what he's thinking about his upcoming match against Alessio Sakara on April 14 on Fuel TV—starting at noon on the west coast and 3 pm on the east coast—take a look at this hilarious video featuring Brian.

If I were to describe him, I'd say that he's what I call a "stand-up" guy meaning loyal, trustworthy and reliable, a guy who would fight on my side. Plus he looks good…even when a lazy fly has decided that his granite chin is a fantastic place to hang out and rest for awhile. This is one of the best, unexpectedly funny videos I've ever seen.

Brian Stann vs The Fly video

Silva vs Sonnen: who wins at UFC 146?

Brian Stann appeared on "UFC Tonight" on Fuel TV on April 3, 2012. He made his prediction on Silva vs Sonnen 2, "I think that Chael Sonnen takes it. There are a lot of factors that are going to play into that. Just similar to when I fought Chael, I think he's particularly a very, very difficult match up for Anderson Silva. Just due to the years and years of difference in grappling and how physical Chael is when he's on top. We're going to have to see some new techniques from Anderson that he wasn't able to showcase in his first fight. But, if Chael performs the way he did against Bisping, he could be in for a long night against Anderson."

Stann would like a rematch with Sonnen

Brian said he'd like another shot at Chael Sonnen, "Absolutely. I don't feel like I performed my best. Just when I started to get my timing down against Chael, I made a very big tactical error. Some of the techniques we were working on for that fight, they were still a little bit out of my comfort zone."

UFC on Fuel TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva

Brian spoke about his upcoming fight with Alessio Sakara on UFC on Fuel TV 2. "If we go toe-to-toe on this fight, I believe that I have the advantage. I feel like I have more power than anyone in the middleweight division. And I'm happy to prove that in any fight…I haven't thought about who I'll fight after this fight, to be honest. This is an important fight for me. I haven't looked past it. Beat Alessio Sakara, get a finish in this fight. That's what I want to do. Then I want a top-five guy and get back towards the title fight."

UFC on Fuel TV 2 starts at 12pm PT / 3pm ET on Saturday, Apr 14th - live from Stockholm, Sweden.

UFC on Fuel TV 2: Gustaffson vs Silva Fight Card

Thoresen vs Yousef

Young vs Wisely

Source: show notes from "UFC Tonight" on Fuel TV on April 3, 2012

More from this contributor:

Greg Jackson Will Corner Jon Jones at UFC 145: Fan's Look

Top 5 Boxers in MMA Chosen by Freddie Roach and Andre Ward

RNC Choke Kills WWE Wrestlemania Fan Who 'Refused to Give Up or Tap Out': Fan Reaction

Would You Tap? Gracie BreakDown of Rousey-Tate Armbar

Armed Robbery Foiled by MMA Fighter in Chicago: Fan Reaction

Cheryl Ragsdale started out boxing and has added kicks and BJJ so she can practice MMA. She trains with Keith Florian and UFC Fighter Kenny Florian at Florian Martial Arts - follow @thatgirlisfunny

Note: This article was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own sports content.

Anderson Silva's questionable explanation leads to harsher penalty (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Commissioners probing Silva about failed drug tests in January didn't find him forthcoming about a particular substance read news >>

Tweet of the Day: Chael Sonnen hints that he wants Anderson Silva rematch?

Chael Sonnen sends out a cryptic tweet, hinting that he perhaps wants to rematch Anderson Silva. Yesterday, at the long-awaited NSAC hearing with Anderson Silva, it was announced that the former midd read news >>

One more time? Chael Sonnen hints at trilogy fight against Anderson Silva

The suspended "American Gangster" appears to want a third fight with "The Spider." Anderson Silva certainly didn't help himself and his brand after a bumbling hearing with Nevada Athletic Commission read news >>

Chael Sonnen reacts to 'silly' and 'ridiculous' Anderson Silva drug defense: Don't insult everyone's intelligence

"Guys who dig their heels in and come out and deny and lie and refuse to admit the findings of the test have always been treated more harshly. In Anderson's case, he went down swinging all the way to read news >>

Chael Sonnen criticizes Anderson Silva's 'ridiculous' and 'silly' PED excuse

Former UFC star Chael Sonnen says Anderson Silva 'insulted everyone's intelligence' with his recent hearing at the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Anderson Silva's hearing with the Nevada State Ath read news >>

Video: Chael Sonnen says Chris Weidman is just a 'better fighter' than Anderson Silva

• an hour ago

Remember that whole "Anderson Silva was just screwing around when he got caught" excuse that fans used when Chris Weidman shocked the world and dethroned the UFC middleweight champion at UFC 162? Yea read news >>

It's time to include Ronda Rousey in the 'Greatest of All Time' conversation (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Rousey is accomplishing things that Fedor Emelianenko, Anderson Silva and Jon Jones never dreamed of. read news >>

It's time to include Ronda Rousey in the 'Greatest of All-Time' conversation (Yahoo Sports)

Ronda Rousey slams 'steroid-pumped' Cris Cyborg, Dana White predicts fight will do 2.5 million PPV buys

As soon as Cris proves she can make the 135-pound weight limit, of course. After every one of Ronda Rousey's dominant wins, questions about a potential championship clash against Cris Cyborg begin to read news >>