By Cheryl Ragsdale,

Brian Stann is one of my favorite UFC fighters. Before giving Brian's prediction for Silva vs Sonnen 2 and what he's thinking about his upcoming match against Alessio Sakara on April 14 on Fuel TV—starting at noon on the west coast and 3 pm on the east coast—take a look at this hilarious video featuring Brian.

If I were to describe him, I'd say that he's what I call a "stand-up" guy meaning loyal, trustworthy and reliable, a guy who would fight on my side. Plus he looks good…even when a lazy fly has decided that his granite chin is a fantastic place to hang out and rest for awhile. This is one of the best, unexpectedly funny videos I've ever seen.

Brian Stann vs The Fly video

Silva vs Sonnen: who wins at UFC 146?

Brian Stann appeared on "UFC Tonight" on Fuel TV on April 3, 2012. He made his prediction on Silva vs Sonnen 2, "I think that Chael Sonnen takes it. There are a lot of factors that are going to play into that. Just similar to when I fought Chael, I think he's particularly a very, very difficult match up for Anderson Silva. Just due to the years and years of difference in grappling and how physical Chael is when he's on top. We're going to have to see some new techniques from Anderson that he wasn't able to showcase in his first fight. But, if Chael performs the way he did against Bisping, he could be in for a long night against Anderson."

Stann would like a rematch with Sonnen

Brian said he'd like another shot at Chael Sonnen, "Absolutely. I don't feel like I performed my best. Just when I started to get my timing down against Chael, I made a very big tactical error. Some of the techniques we were working on for that fight, they were still a little bit out of my comfort zone."

UFC on Fuel TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva

Brian spoke about his upcoming fight with Alessio Sakara on UFC on Fuel TV 2. "If we go toe-to-toe on this fight, I believe that I have the advantage. I feel like I have more power than anyone in the middleweight division. And I'm happy to prove that in any fight…I haven't thought about who I'll fight after this fight, to be honest. This is an important fight for me. I haven't looked past it. Beat Alessio Sakara, get a finish in this fight. That's what I want to do. Then I want a top-five guy and get back towards the title fight."

UFC on Fuel TV 2 starts at 12pm PT / 3pm ET on Saturday, Apr 14th - live from Stockholm, Sweden.

UFC on Fuel TV 2: Gustaffson vs Silva Fight Card

Thoresen vs Yousef

Young vs Wisely

Source: show notes from "UFC Tonight" on Fuel TV on April 3, 2012

More from this contributor:

Greg Jackson Will Corner Jon Jones at UFC 145: Fan's Look

Top 5 Boxers in MMA Chosen by Freddie Roach and Andre Ward

RNC Choke Kills WWE Wrestlemania Fan Who 'Refused to Give Up or Tap Out': Fan Reaction

Would You Tap? Gracie BreakDown of Rousey-Tate Armbar

Armed Robbery Foiled by MMA Fighter in Chicago: Fan Reaction

Cheryl Ragsdale started out boxing and has added kicks and BJJ so she can practice MMA. She trains with Keith Florian and UFC Fighter Kenny Florian at Florian Martial Arts - follow @thatgirlisfunny

Note: This article was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own sports content.

Chael Sonnen signs deal to be pro wrestling analyst (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: The former UFC middleweight will announce for a new promotion owned by a former WWE star. read news >>

Chael Sonnen inks pro wrestling announcing deal

Chael Sonnen has long since denied the obvious, that he was a big fan of pro wrestling. He used to go so far as to tell people that he didn't have cable growing up so never watched it, while at the s read news >>

Chael Sonnen signs deal to be pro wrestling analyst (Yahoo Sports)

Dana White Predicts a Rousey-Cyborg PPV Would Reach 2 Million Buys

Dana White appeared on The Jim Rome Show on Wednesday afternoon, and one of the news bits that trickled out of the interview was a lofty prognostication for the much-talked-about hypothetical fight b read news >>

Chael Sonnen nears midpoint of NAC suspension; will he return when it's done?

Sunday will mark the anniversary of Chael Sonnen's first of two failed drug tests administered by the Nevada Athletic Commission. And with the two-year suspension issued by the commission last July n read news >>

A resurrected Anthony Johnson hopes to be crying after UFC 187 (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Cut just a few years ago, Anthony Johnson is back in UFC, with a title shot that has him thinking back on all that his grandfather taught him. read news >>

Nick Diaz wants a rematch with Anderson Silva outside the UFC's 'dog cage'

UFC 183 was a disappointment for Nick Diaz on a number of levels. Now, he would like another crack at Anderson Silva – under PRIDE rules.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Chael Sonnen to work as 'expert analyst' for new pro-wrestling promotion

Former UFC star will call pro-wrestling matches in upstart promotion. Chael Sonnen has signed a contract as "expert analyst" with startup pro-wrestling promotion Global Force Wrestling (GFN). The acq read news >>

Video: Anderson Silva tells Jon Jones to change 'everything' in his life, not return to UFC anytime soon

Jon Jones is in the midst of "soul-searching" after being arrested last month on felony hit-and-run charges in Albuquerque, N.M., and stripped of his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) world title read news >>

Chael Sonnen makes his Mayweather vs Pacquiao pick: 'Someone is going to sleep'

But not who you may think! As the clock ticks and the "Fight of the Century" nears, the anticipation for the "Mayweather vs Pacquiao" pay-per-view (PPV) -- live tonight (May 2, 2015) from the MGM Gra read news >>