Brian Stann Chris Leben UFC 125If there’s one thing you can say about UFC 152 fighter Michael Bisping, it’s that he has the gift of gab.

Throughout his UFC career, Bisping has never been short on words for any opponent, and he’s not afraid to broach any subject when being interviewed or talking about an upcoming fight or fighter.

It’s no different as Bisping prepares to meet former WEC champion Brian Stann, who is the latest fighter to fall victim to the Brit’s brash words.

But for everything Bisping says to hype up his fight with Stann or to criticize his fighting style, coaching, or anything else, it’s all falling on deaf ears.

“I absolutely 100-percent don’t care,” Stann said about Bisping’s trash talk when speaking to MMAWeekly Radio. “I really don’t. Me and Mike aren’t friends, merely acquaintances, so he knows nothing about me. So I don’t see how we’d be insulted by anything we’d say to one another.

“One thing I know about Mike, he’s an intelligent guy. He knows what he’s doing. He gets paid very, very well to do what he does, and one of those reasons is because he generates a lot of interest in his fights. I knew that was a part of the game.”

Any criticisms that Bisping has about Stann are merely his opinions, and the former Marine is immune to anything that might be said about him leading up to this fight.

For Stann, it all comes down to the fight and Bisping’s words won’t help him one bit in the Octagon.

The mentality that Stann needs on Saturday night is just an iron will for victory, so no pre-fight interview, press conference or otherwise will rattle him one bit. It all comes down to throwing hands with Michael Bisping, and the better fighter will come out on top.

“I’ve said it many times – I have absolutely no fear of getting knocked out, I just don’t care. I believe one of the secrets to winning in the UFC is to lose the fear of losing. You have to get rid of it,” Stann stated.

“I fight to win and so be it if I get caught when I’m trying to finish somebody, I can live with that. But I can’t live with going in there and holding back my best because I was afraid to lose.”

Brian Stann is immune to any verbal attack that Michael Bisping launches at him because no amount of pre-fight talk will help once they step into the cage at UFC 152.

UFC 198 Free Fight: Vitor Belfort Knocks Out Michael Bisping

Vitor Belfort is 6-0 in Brazil while fighting in the UFC. Belfort looks to remain unbeaten in his home country when he faces Jacare Souza in the co-main event at UFC 198. read news >>

Holly Holm, Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson to Return on Stacked UFC on Fox 20

UFC on Fox 20 went from empty to absolutely packed with a series of fight announcements on Wednesday night. The headliner? An interesting striker vs. striker matchup between former women's bantamweig read news >>

Gunnar Nelson Doesn’t Wrap His Hands Before Fights, Likes to ‘Get the Feel’

UFC welterweight contender Gunnar Nelson doesn't wrap his hands before fights and doesn't plan to start. read news >>

Cris Cyborg Doesn’t Believe People Will Talk About a Fight with Ronda Rousey

Don't put all your hope on Cris "Cyborg" Justino fighting Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate or Holly Holm at 135 pounds. Not yet, anyway. read news >>

Injury Forces Chris Weidman Out of UFC 199 Bout, Michael Bisping Willing to Step In

Chris Weidman is out of his rematch with Luke Rockhold at UFC 199, but Michael Bisping quickly let it be known that he is prepared to step in and take his place. read news >>

Michael Bisping Replaces Chris Weidman at UFC 199: Latest Comments, Reaction

UFC has found a replacement for the injured Chris Weidman at UFC 199, as Michael Bisping will challenge Luke Rockhold on June 4, per Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times. Per Jason Floyd of the MMA read news >>

Michael Bisping Gets the Call to Fight Luke Rockhold at UFC 199

It won't be the initially planned rematch at UFC 199, but Michael Bisping got the call from the UFC to step in and face Luke Rockhold on short notice in Los Angeles. read news >>

Michael Bisping gets UFC 199 title shot following Chris Weidman injury

Michael Bisping is stepping in for the injured Chris Weidman to face champion Luke Rockhold for the middleweight championship at UFC 199 in Los Angeles on June 4. read news >>

Michael Bisping on finally getting his title shot: 'I believe this is my destiny' (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Bisping is quickly closing in on UFC history. So why doesn't he get much respect in the sport? read news >>