Brian Stann Chris Leben UFC 125If there’s one thing you can say about UFC 152 fighter Michael Bisping, it’s that he has the gift of gab.

Throughout his UFC career, Bisping has never been short on words for any opponent, and he’s not afraid to broach any subject when being interviewed or talking about an upcoming fight or fighter.

It’s no different as Bisping prepares to meet former WEC champion Brian Stann, who is the latest fighter to fall victim to the Brit’s brash words.

But for everything Bisping says to hype up his fight with Stann or to criticize his fighting style, coaching, or anything else, it’s all falling on deaf ears.

“I absolutely 100-percent don’t care,” Stann said about Bisping’s trash talk when speaking to MMAWeekly Radio. “I really don’t. Me and Mike aren’t friends, merely acquaintances, so he knows nothing about me. So I don’t see how we’d be insulted by anything we’d say to one another.

“One thing I know about Mike, he’s an intelligent guy. He knows what he’s doing. He gets paid very, very well to do what he does, and one of those reasons is because he generates a lot of interest in his fights. I knew that was a part of the game.”

Any criticisms that Bisping has about Stann are merely his opinions, and the former Marine is immune to anything that might be said about him leading up to this fight.

For Stann, it all comes down to the fight and Bisping’s words won’t help him one bit in the Octagon.

The mentality that Stann needs on Saturday night is just an iron will for victory, so no pre-fight interview, press conference or otherwise will rattle him one bit. It all comes down to throwing hands with Michael Bisping, and the better fighter will come out on top.

“I’ve said it many times – I have absolutely no fear of getting knocked out, I just don’t care. I believe one of the secrets to winning in the UFC is to lose the fear of losing. You have to get rid of it,” Stann stated.

“I fight to win and so be it if I get caught when I’m trying to finish somebody, I can live with that. But I can’t live with going in there and holding back my best because I was afraid to lose.”

Brian Stann is immune to any verbal attack that Michael Bisping launches at him because no amount of pre-fight talk will help once they step into the cage at UFC 152.

Michael Bisping Announces Fight with Dan Henderson in Manchester

Though the UFC has yet to make it official, Michael Bisping took it upon himself to announce his title defense against Dan Henderson. read news >>

Michael Bisping Expects Dan Henderson to 'Cheat' in Reported Rematch at UFC 204

UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping is expecting Dan Henderson to “cheat” in their rumoured rematch. According to MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani, Bisping will face the veteran on October 8 in a r read news >>

The best verbal altercations between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor

Friday afternoon Aug. 5, Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor will share the airspace as they take part in a media conference call to promote their upcoming rematch at UFC 202 on August 20. Before then, here read news >>

UFC's Era of Money (and Moneyweight) Fights Has Begun, and There's No Going Back

Shortly after Michael Bisping realized his career-long goal of capturing the UFC middleweight championship, the question of who he might fight next followed. It is a simple and obvious one, almost ma read news >>

Where Are They Now? Episode 4: Bobby Southworth

Bobby Southworth’s verbal tormenting of Chris Leben was one of the most talked about scenes of The Ultimate Fighter 1. A decade later, he reflects. read news >>

Conor McGregor Continues Verbal Blows at WWE, Calls John Cena ‘Failed Mr. Olympia MFer’

Conor McGregor has challenged the WWE roster and he has gotten personal with the kings of that jungle, past and present: Ric Flair and John Cena. read news >>

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson II Announced: Latest Details and Reaction

Michael Bisping will put his UFC middleweight title on the line in his home town of Manchester against veteran Dan Henderson on October 8. The fight will headline UFC 204 and was confirmed by the UFC read news >>

UFC 204: Bisping vs. Hendo is Official; Includes Belfort vs. Mousasi and Struve vs. Magomedov

The all-but-confirmed UFC 204 headlining bout between Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson is now confirmed, as are several other UFC 204 bouts. read news >>

Glover Teixeira Focused on Anthony Johnson, Doesn’t Really Care About Jon Jones (UFC 202 Video)

Glover Teixeira could be lined up for a title fight is he gets past Anthony "Rumble" Johnson at UFC 202 on Aug. 20, but all everyone wants to talk about is Jon Jones. read news >>

Watch the UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 Press Conference Streaming Live at 5 PM ET

Watch as the stars of UFC 204, Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson, field questions from the media on Friday at 5 p.m. ET, live from Las Vegas. read news >>