Ben Fowlkes' video response to Wanderlei Silva's video response

Wanderlei Silva has been in the video-making business more than he’s been in the fighting business of late.

This past week, the UFC and PRIDE legend issued his latest video as a response to being called before the Nevada State Athletic Commission to provide some information about a random drug test he skipped out on in late May.

That skipped test was the reason the UFC pulled him from his scheduled UFC 175 bout against Chael Sonnen next week. (And Sonnen went on to fail a random test, himself, and his fight against replacement Vitor Belfort was scrapped. Sonnen subsequently retired from MMA.)

Silva awaits another hearing down the road from the NSAC, which will decide on his punishment.

But before that happens, our own Ben Fowlkes offers up his own video response to Silva’s most recent video response. Check out the video above.

And for more on the UFC’s upcoming schedule, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.

Wanderlei Silva may be retired from fighting, but that hasn’t kept him from limelighting in front of the camera.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, MMA Rumors, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Wanderlei Silva is at it again with another video blasting the UFC. This time, his monologue was mostly about his assertion that the UFC threatened to sue him if he appeared at a Bellator fan event e read news >>

"I am retired, I don't fight anymore, I lost the desire. So what stops me from generating income now? Are these people going to keep threatening me? They'll keep coming to sue me every time I work wi read news >>

Wanderlei Silva has unleashed another video, where he claims the UFC threatened to sue him, he apologizes to Cain Velasquez, and much more. read news >>

"What can a young fighter offer to his sponsors, if not the space on their shorts? To help, I am giving space on all my social media, which reaches millions of people. Show your sponsors and I will p read news >>

Wanderlei Silva talks about UFC fighter uniforms sponsored by Reebok and wants to help up and coming fighters maintain the sponsorships they already have. read news >>

Wanderlei Silva on Friday claimed that the UFC threatened to sue him if he made a $10,000 appearance at Bellator 131. read news >>

Wanderlei Silva wants to know why the UFC is blocking him from profiting from his own image. Wanderlei Silva recently had plans to appear at Bellator's big Bellator 131 event to sign autographs. Pred read news >>

Former UFC superstar, Chael P. Sonnen disscusses contract details, thoughts on Wanderlei Silva's aggressive stance with the UFC, nostalgia and whether he'll be crossing over to provide commentary for read news >>

Jump to: