Bellator Fighting Championships announced Tuesday that the Chicago-based promotion has added undefeated Russian prospect Alexander Sarnavskiy to its lightweight roster. Sarnavskiy is expected to debut in Bellator's Season 7 lightweight tournament following the conclusion of the promotion's upcoming Summer Series on MTV2. “Tiger” rides a 20-fight unbeaten streak heading into his Bellator foray and has stopped all but three of his opponents since turning pro in 2008.

“The Bellator tournament will be a difficult test for me,” Sarnavskiy said in the official release. “I will train and prepare myself the best I can. I have a huge responsibility to my coach, my manager, my fans and my country. I won’t disappoint them, and I want to show them a spectacular performance.”

Just 23 years old, Sarnavskiy is a four-time veteran of the M-1 Challenge series, notching wins over Sergio Cortez, Beau Baker and Victor Kuku during his time with the Russian promotion. The Rusfighters Sport Club representative has already earned a pair of finishes in 2012, tapping Len Bentley with a triangle choke in February before knocking out Maykel Becerra with a knee on May 26.

Alexander Shlemenko has put [forth] a high standard of Russian dominance in Bellator by winning two middleweight tournaments,” Sarnavskiy said. “Now my teammate Andrey Koreshkov fights for Bellator as well, and he recently won two fights by spectacular knockouts. Vitaly Minakov also just signed with Bellator, and I expect him to become Bellator's next heavyweight champion. I want to follow in the footsteps of those men and make Bellator proud.”

Anthony Johnson and Glover Teixeira Moved to UFC 202, Cowboy Cerrone vs. Rick Story Added to Fight Card

The UFC announced on Monday that the light heavyweight bout between contenders Anthony Johnson and Glover Teixeira, originally scheduled for July 23, will now be the UFC 202 co-main event. read news >>

Unbeaten Prospect Phil Hawes Makes Quick Turnaround, Faces Louis Taylor at WSOF 32

• 10 hours ago

World Series of Fighting announced today that undefeated prospect Phil Hawes will make a quick turnaround and step back in the decagon cage just six weeks after his promotional debut. read news >>

Bellator Dynamite 2 Highlights Video: Rampage Edges Ishii, Chandler Takes Back the Belt

• 9 hours ago

Check out the highlights from Bellator: Dynamite 2, where Rampage Jackson returned and Michael Chandler regained the lightweight championship. read news >>

Bellator 159 Fight Card Complete with Addition of Three New Bouts

• 10 hours ago

A gem of a featherweight contest pitting Emmanuel Sanchez and Daniel “The Weasel” Weichel has been added to the main card of Bellator 159: Caldwell vs. Taimanglo. read news >>

Super Prospect Darrion Caldwell, Melvin Guillard Top Bellator 159 Card

Darrion Caldwell, a national college wrestling champion and one of the brightest up-and-coming bantamweights in MMA, will vie for a title shot this summer when he faces Joe Taimanglo in the main even read news >>

Darrion Caldwell vs. Joe Taimanglo Headline Bellator 159

Bellator returns to Kansas with a pivotal matchup between undefeated phenom Darrion Caldwell and Joe Taimanglo to determine the No. 1 bantamweight contender. read news >>

Report: Former Bellator Fighter Shahbulat Shamhalaev Shot Multiple Times in Restaurant Altercation

Former Bellator MMA fighter Shahbulat Shamhalaev was hospitalized on Wednesday in Makhachkala, Russia after being shot "several times" while dining at a local restaurant. read news >>

UFC 199 Results: Brian Ortega Remains Unbeaten, TKOs Clay Guida

Brian Ortega kept his undefeated record intact on Saturday when he faced former Strikeforce lightweight champion and UFC veteran Clay Guida at UFC 199 in Los Angeles. read news >>

Don Frye to Join 2016 UFC Hall of Fame Class as Pioneer

UFC on Saturday announced that two-time UFC tournament champion Don “The Predator” Frye has been named to the 2016 UFC Hall of Fame class as a Pioneer. read news >>

Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor II Announced for UFC 202: Latest Comments, Reaction

After plenty of posturing by all parties involved, the UFC confirmed Saturday night Conor McGregor will return to the Octagon for a rematch with Nate Diaz, per UFC commentator Jon Anik. The two will read news >>