Bellator Fighting Championships announced Tuesday that the Chicago-based promotion has added undefeated Russian prospect Alexander Sarnavskiy to its lightweight roster. Sarnavskiy is expected to debut in Bellator's Season 7 lightweight tournament following the conclusion of the promotion's upcoming Summer Series on MTV2. “Tiger” rides a 20-fight unbeaten streak heading into his Bellator foray and has stopped all but three of his opponents since turning pro in 2008.

“The Bellator tournament will be a difficult test for me,” Sarnavskiy said in the official release. “I will train and prepare myself the best I can. I have a huge responsibility to my coach, my manager, my fans and my country. I won’t disappoint them, and I want to show them a spectacular performance.”

Just 23 years old, Sarnavskiy is a four-time veteran of the M-1 Challenge series, notching wins over Sergio Cortez, Beau Baker and Victor Kuku during his time with the Russian promotion. The Rusfighters Sport Club representative has already earned a pair of finishes in 2012, tapping Len Bentley with a triangle choke in February before knocking out Maykel Becerra with a knee on May 26.

Alexander Shlemenko has put [forth] a high standard of Russian dominance in Bellator by winning two middleweight tournaments,” Sarnavskiy said. “Now my teammate Andrey Koreshkov fights for Bellator as well, and he recently won two fights by spectacular knockouts. Vitaly Minakov also just signed with Bellator, and I expect him to become Bellator's next heavyweight champion. I want to follow in the footsteps of those men and make Bellator proud.”

Bellator Kickboxing: Florence Main Card Finalized |

Bellator Kickboxing announced today that it has added a trio of fights to its December 10 event at the Mandela Forum in Florence, Italy. read news >>

Daniel Weichel, Former Bellator Title Challenger, Added to Dublin Fight Card |

Bellator has added a brand new fight to its debut event in Ireland, featuring former featherweight title challenger Daniel Weichel. read news >>

Bellator 167 Adds Two Key Bouts as Main Card Fills Up |

Bellator 167 has grown with two key bouts added to the nearly full main card. read news >>

Do Four WSOF Title Fights Draw You in for New Year's Event?

• a day ago

World Series of Fighting on Monday announced a stacked eleven-bout fight card for its New Year’s Eve event in New York City. read news >>

Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen Announced for Bellator 170: Comments, Reaction

Bellator will have perhaps the biggest night in its promotion history Jan. 21, when Tito Ortiz and Chael Sonnen headline Bellator 170 in Los Angeles. Scott Coker, Bellator's president, announced the read news >>

Bellator inks Cheick Kongo, Ilima Macfarlane to multi-fight contract extensions

Bellator has signed two of its notable fighters to contract extensions. Heavyweight Cheick Kongo and women’s flyweight Ilima Macfarlane have both inked multi-fight contract extensions with the organi read news >>

Coker Undeterred by Potential of Public Backlash Ahead of Bellator's Israel Debut | FIGHTLAND

Photo via Scott Coker/Twitter Last month, Bellator announced its first event in Israel, which is scheduled to take place on November 10 at Tel Aviv’s 11000-seat Menora Mivtachim Arena. The card boast read news >>

Bellator MMA Announces Back-to-Back Events |

Bellator announced the promotion’s first ever Friday/Saturday doubleheader event with Bellator 166 and Bellator 167 taking place on consecutive nights. read news >>

WSOF, Bellator vet Saul Almeida meets unbeaten Manny Bermudez at CES MMA 39

Next month’s CES MMA event has a new fight ticketed for the card featuring a WSOF and Bellator veteran. Filed under: AXS TV Fights read news >>

Bellator champ Daniel Straus on hand surgery, comeback: 'Mentally I have a big hill to climb'

Out of action since this past November due to hand injuries and a recent surgery, Bellator champ Daniel Straus has been cleared to resume his training. He said his hand still needs some work, but tha read news >>