Bellator Fighting Championships announced Tuesday that the Chicago-based promotion has added undefeated Russian prospect Alexander Sarnavskiy to its lightweight roster. Sarnavskiy is expected to debut in Bellator's Season 7 lightweight tournament following the conclusion of the promotion's upcoming Summer Series on MTV2. “Tiger” rides a 20-fight unbeaten streak heading into his Bellator foray and has stopped all but three of his opponents since turning pro in 2008.

“The Bellator tournament will be a difficult test for me,” Sarnavskiy said in the official release. “I will train and prepare myself the best I can. I have a huge responsibility to my coach, my manager, my fans and my country. I won’t disappoint them, and I want to show them a spectacular performance.”

Just 23 years old, Sarnavskiy is a four-time veteran of the M-1 Challenge series, notching wins over Sergio Cortez, Beau Baker and Victor Kuku during his time with the Russian promotion. The Rusfighters Sport Club representative has already earned a pair of finishes in 2012, tapping Len Bentley with a triangle choke in February before knocking out Maykel Becerra with a knee on May 26.

Alexander Shlemenko has put [forth] a high standard of Russian dominance in Bellator by winning two middleweight tournaments,” Sarnavskiy said. “Now my teammate Andrey Koreshkov fights for Bellator as well, and he recently won two fights by spectacular knockouts. Vitaly Minakov also just signed with Bellator, and I expect him to become Bellator's next heavyweight champion. I want to follow in the footsteps of those men and make Bellator proud.”

Bellator 160 Adds Female Flyweight Bout to Main Card

A flyweight matchup pitting Lena Ovchynnikova against Jaimelene Nievera has been added to the main card of Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull. read news >>

Trevin Giles Looking to Remain Unbeaten Against Josh Clark at RFA 41

Trevin Giles was slated to face recent UFC signee Tom Gigliotti at RFA 41 on July 29, but will now face Josh Clark in the evening’s middleweight main event. read news >>

Joe Rogan Inks One-Year Deal with the UFC, Cuts Out International Events

UFC commentator Joe Rogan has signed a one-year contract to remain with the Ultimate Fighting Championship, but will no longer work international events. read news >>

Jodie Esquibel ‘Feels Good’ About Invicta FC 18 Match-Up Against Unbeaten Alexa Grasso

Jodie Esquibel will have no easy task in her return to Invicta on Friday, when she faces undefeated prospect Alexa Grasso in the evening’s 115-pound main event. read news >>

Hakeem Dawodu Has a Fire Under His Ass Heading into WSOF 32 Rematch

Following a majority draw in December, Hakeem Dawodu has a fire under his ass heading into his WSOF 32 rematch with Marat Magomedov. read news >>

UFC Fighter Ricard Abreu Receives Two-Year Suspension for Steroid Use

USADA announced on Friday that UFC athlete Ricardo Abreu, of Albuquerque, N.M., has received a two-year sanction for an anti-doping policy violation. read news >>

Invicta FC 18 Results: Alexa Grasso Dominates Jodie Esquibel, Agnieszka Niedźwiedź Remains Unbeaten

On Friday, July 29, Invicta Fighting Championships hosted Invicta FC 18: Grasso vs. Esquibel from the historic Scottish Rite Temple. read news >>

‘Baby Slice’ Faces Jonathan Tomasian in Pro Debut at Bellator 160

“Baby Slice” Kevin Ferguson Jr.'s Bellator arrival was trending on social media for two-straight days. On Monday, Bellator confirmed his first challenge. read news >>

Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Announced: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction

Rafael Dos Anjos will face Tony Ferguson in a five-round lightweight clash in the headline bout of the UFC's event at Mexico City's Arena Ciudad de Mexico on Saturday, November 5. UFC Europe relayed read news >>

Brian Ortega vs. Hacran Dias Added to UFC Fight Night 96 in Portland

A premier featherweight showdown between rising contenders Brian Ortega and Hacran Dias has been inked for UFC Fight Night 96 in Portland. read news >>